Leslie Benzies Talks New Game + New Studio w/ R* Staff

278 replies to this topic
Arabia
  • Arabia

Snitch

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 3 weeks ago

Identity, so far, has been complete vaporware.

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I assume you mean Star Citizen and not Elite Dangerous? Elite's not a particularly ambitious game, where as SC is trying to be a million different things at once.

killdrivetheftvehicle
  • killdrivetheftvehicle

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 3 weeks ago

They seem to be looking for character artists.

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 3 weeks ago

what type of game you think be EVERYWHERE ( roleplay?)

Roger Cheeto
  • Roger Cheeto

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I assume you mean Star Citizen and not Elite Dangerous? Elite's not a particularly ambitious game, where as SC is trying to be a million different things at once.

Lol, kinda. Not in its current state, I'm going off of what frontier wants, fps, atmospheric landings, cities, stuff like that, more of what SC has just in a bigger area. SC is more story orientated too, Elite has some of the 'players create thier own stories' that The Benz is obbsessed with.

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Lol, kinda. Not in its current state, I'm going off of what frontier wants, fps, atmospheric landings, cities, stuff like that, more of what SC has just in a bigger area. SC is more story orientated too, Elite has some of the 'players create thier own stories' that The Benz is obbsessed with.

Oh, interesting. Never knew those were long term goals for Elite. They have the tech for players to build towns/cities from Planet Coaster, makes sense that they'd look to adapt it for Elite.

killdrivetheftvehicle
  • killdrivetheftvehicle

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 3 weeks ago

I hope it's a third person action-adventure game with a huge map and option of driving and piloting vehicles, just not about being a criminal or a police officer. So what else is there besides killing people and robbing stuff?

I think travelling to new places, taking pictures, playing sports (as a pastime), taking part in cultural events, surviving in the wilderness, sailing the seas, climbing mountains, skiing from the top of the mountain, base jumping, whitewater rafting, scuba diving, making friends and exchanging services to friends. trading with friends and shopkeepers, Collecting items from the vast map, Sure, I hope there are RPG elements to the game, but I expect it won't feel like a grind.

• MightyMax and Ivan1997GTA like this

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 3 weeks ago

I hope it's a third person action-adventure game with a huge map and option of driving and piloting vehicles, just not about being a criminal or a police officer. So what else is there besides killing people and robbing stuff?

I think travelling to new places, taking pictures, playing sports (as a pastime), taking part in cultural events, surviving in the wilderness, sailing the seas, climbing mountains, skiing from the top of the mountain, base jumping, whitewater rafting, scuba diving, making friends and exchanging services to friends. trading with friends and shopkeepers, Collecting items from the vast map, Sure, I hope there are RPG elements to the game, but I expect it won't feel like a grind.

yes this is roleplay :)    i like see animals in the game (sharks all types, fish all types,onto animals), i think we have activities and careers :) 

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 3 weeks ago

So I wonder if this new series will actually allow you to live your life as you want? Does that mean choose your career? :monocle:  This is going to be interesting and the hype is going to begin! GET READY! :panic:

roleplay mode :)

• FATMANYOU2 and Ivan1997GTA like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users