Photo

GTA Underground: Suggestions

98 replies to this topic
spaceshape
  • spaceshape

SuS Yo

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:03 AM Edited by ShenHAX, 23 February 2017 - 10:05 AM.

I also dont give a damn about timeline but voice... damn. It would be sh*tty without voice but for now just wait for UG to complete the goals and make it bug free and then DK might think about a storyline or some other missions. 

• GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

T3rm
  • T3rm

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:40 AM

Yeah like I wrote:
"Nonetheless, in my view this topic should be discussed at the end, because a stable bugfree and fully collisoned world with details should be No. 1 priority."

• spaceshape and EsperantoGTA3 like this

atazs
  • atazs

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:30 AM

Make the office building in VC enterable (the one where you go up to in a bike in the elevator in a mission, i forgot the name of it). 

The interiour itself is there, visible with peds moving around but you cannot enter. The glass is unbreakable

Make the glass breakable, make both floors enterable, and maybe find a way to be able to go up on a bike as well.

Compeast
  • Compeast

Classic Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:24 PM Edited by Compeast, 26 February 2017 - 01:30 PM.

San Fierro Import Export mission extending

Adding Import Export mission to Liberty and Vice City.

Once again in a harbour, maybe a working crane, and of course the wanted list.

An extra coule be:
If you find and deliver a wanted vehicle in Liberty City or Vice City it will appear in all cities as extra.

Example
The Idaho is on the wanted list. If I find one and deliver it to the Import Export point it can be crossed off the list. After doing so the Idaho will also drive in San Andreas and Libery City.

How would it be benefitial?
The Idaho could function as featured lowrider in San Andreas and used in San Andreas lowrider missions.

Makes it easier to find vehicles again in traffic that were difficult to find on first instance.

Makes features vehicles more wanted as they are a requirement for that mission.

GrudgefromSanAndreas
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas

Straight outta Pluton's Ass

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:21 PM Edited by GrudgefromSanAndreas, 26 February 2017 - 03:41 PM.

Would be also cool to include the ability to steal money from Securicar after blowing up like in IV, and i'd like to see civilian versions of following vehicles:

• Sindacco Argento,
  • Forelli Exsess,
  • Yardie Lobo,
  • Cartel Cruiser and
  • Gang Rancher (don't remember if there were more gang-only cars, they should have more and different colours)
  • Romero and hearses from all 3D universe GTAs
  • LVPD car
  • FBI Rancher
  • all 3 Hotring racers
  • Newsvan (maybe)
  • Mr. Whoopee from III and LCS
  • NRG-500
  • HPV-1000 (maybe)
  • Predator

Also altered variants of following:

• Two-door Savanna
  • normal unstretched variants of all 3 Stretches
  • SUV version of Utility Van from SA sharing the same front as UV, and the rest can be modelled however you want
  • 2 Monster trucks with normal-size wheels and no paintjobs (one is based on Yosemite so that one leave as it is)
  • unstretched version of Love Fist limo with improved performance (maybe)

And of course, all cars from commercials including Insurrection from billboard and all or most cut vehicles!

• Davve95, DidSomebodySayYouga, Ivan1997GTA and 2 others like this

BobFromReboot
  • BobFromReboot

Hustler

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:47 PM Edited by BobFromReboot, 27 February 2017 - 02:52 AM.

Would be also cool to include the ability to steal money from Securicar after blowing up like in IV,

That would be great. I think the mod needs as many ways to make money as possible. Some other suggestions:

• Robbing stores like in VC.
  • Mugging people
  • Drug sales, with different supply and demand in each city. Owning some businesses could produce drugs to sell. Selling on the streets etc.
  • Random payphone missions. Assasinate target x at location y. Steal x (parked, or occupied, or from traffic) car from y, deliver to z, optional step to plant bomb in car before dropping it off. Steal package from target, deliver to contact. Destroy Vehicles belonging to a certain business. Lots of possibilities.
  • Boat only Vigilante missions (Predator?) could be interesting.
  • Davve95, Compeast, Honker1944 and 4 others like this

Nagletz
  • Nagletz

Trying to mod NFS now

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 27 February 2017 - 05:06 AM

I think mod needs to be compatible with all asi,Cleo and other scripts. And then you just add whatever you want in game. That's all.

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA:Underground Developer

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground]

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:50 PM

Won't happen because 90% of the plugins which are incompatible have to be updated one by one, there's no way around it.

EsperantoGTA3
  • EsperantoGTA3

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:55 AM Edited by EsperantoGTA3, 03 March 2017 - 10:33 PM.

Make Starkweather's Estate a buyable property in-game but at a really cheap price since its carcer ya know... and have a piggsy with a lot of health stalk around the mansion and kill the player if he see's you. That way, the player gets a cheap mansion but he doesn't get off care free with an insane piggsy on the loose! 

And maybe as an extra suggestion make buyable snuff movie film rings and stuff in carcer city and maybe adjust VCS empire building as well to fit into carcer so you have some snuff movie stuff and the upgrades and all that stuff in CARCER CITY! 

EDIT: Also, maybe some kind of gang boss system would be cool! For example, Lets say I take over all of the Leone Mafia's territories, I now get a call from a pissed off Salvatore who says that "if you want me, Come and get me!" and then you get a little S for Salvatore that appears as a mission on the radar and when i go to it it will be a little red mission circle at the entrance to Sal's mansion, and when I start it off I will have to get past a bunch of mafia thugs until I get to Salvatore who will have a unique weapon and some more thugs at his side! what do you guys think? And this could be done with all gangs in the game! And after you defeat a gang boss you get like $50,000 dollars or something and it would be really hard to get to Salvatore and everything cause all of the mafia thugs would be heavily armed!     

Stoopid Stuff
  • Stoopid Stuff

69 + Something = Rockstar

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:31 PM

It should be a Houston Parody in GTA Undergroud, we need a Texas city on this.

and we need north yankton, snow...

• eagle152, EsperantoGTA3 and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

Compeast
  • Compeast

Classic Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:48 PM

A Texas parody would be cool indeed. In fact, I look forward to the day all land will be connected and there are miles and miles of countryroad to drive to other cities.
  • darthpepo1, eagle152, Gengar and 3 others like this

Gengar
  • Gengar

Supreme martial artist

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:30 AM

A Texas parody would be cool indeed. In fact, I look forward to the day all land will be connected and there are miles and miles of countryroad to drive to other cities.

Yes, I'm waiting for that as well.

EsperantoGTA3
  • EsperantoGTA3

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:55 AM Edited by EsperantoGTA3, 13 March 2017 - 09:02 PM.

DELETED

FredFred
  • FredFred

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:11 PM

Here is a pretty cool map concept for Cottonmouth

lPFSkg7.png

• DidSomebodySayYouga, Honker1944, Ivan1997GTA and 4 others like this

spaceshape
  • spaceshape

SuS Yo

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:02 PM Edited by ShenHAX, 04 March 2017 - 01:11 PM.

Implement bullethole mod by Ryosuke & amazing screenshot by Silent.

And please do connect all cities in snappy 3 please and also implement air tickets to fly to all cities.

And as you made a city based on levels of manhunt 1 and 2 likewise cant you make a small city or atleast interiors based on the levels of max payne 1 and 2 (They are 3d Era Games, arent they?) . And if I am not mistaken isnt max payne set in New York? If yes, then you can also connect the city based on Max Payne to GTA3's Liberty City :) .

• Davve95 and EsperantoGTA3 like this

spaceshape
  • spaceshape

SuS Yo

• Members
  • India

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:28 AM Edited by ShenHAX, 05 March 2017 - 07:30 AM.

@dk,

Is it possible to make the cheats region based like make "leavemealone" only available at vice city and respective cheats for respective cities too?

@dk, please do pin this topic in the board.

Davve95
  • Davve95

CJ - You wanna get back down so?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 March 2017 - 03:28 PM

I think it is. But would be more nice to not get forced to just use it at some cities/places. Might be usefull for other cities aswell.

What about creating a new weapon menu at ammunition? I mean something with pictures aswell. Maybe a list with the white wepon icons? I mean it will get hundreds of times easier to buy wepons when there are so many new ones.
The added wepons is awesome btw!

And also: It would be nice to have more wepons carrying with you, since there's so many new ones.
  • spaceshape likes this

spaceshape
  • spaceshape

SuS Yo

• Members
  • India

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:30 PM

Btw i think it will be nicer if snappy 3 & future versions are shipped with a weapon spawner just like it is with a car spawner. And for that maybe we need to request fastman 92 for the weapon spawner.
  • EsperantoGTA3 likes this

LuizM1234
  • LuizM1234

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:34 PM Edited by LuizM1234, 06 March 2017 - 10:35 PM.

Is possible make this interiors

Mary-Jo's Apartment

Marty Trailer

and the interiors of GTA Frosted Winter  and Shine o Vice

• Honker1944 and EsperantoGTA3 like this

EsperantoGTA3
  • EsperantoGTA3

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:41 AM Edited by EsperantoGTA3, 13 March 2017 - 09:07 PM.

DELETED

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:24 PM

I got a few.

-Use the Xbox maps for LC and VC so the texture and model quality looks better and matches the other maps.
-Implement the fixes that ether fix bad models/textures or adds missing placements from the PS2 maps for LC, VC, and SA.
-As an add on, it would be sweet if we could fly to places made by the community for the 3d era. So for example, we would fly to the Criminal Russia map (located far east of Bullworth so it would be like flying to Russia) and Ghostown. 6 (located far south of VC so it would be like flying to South America).
  • Davve95, Honker1944, Ruvix and 1 other like this

Davve95
  • Davve95

CJ - You wanna get back down so?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:05 PM

Yeah, the texture ideas sounds awesome.

bananaking13
  • bananaking13

if you like anime, you're an insecure tasty-ass fruit

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:11 PM Edited by bananaking13, 15 March 2017 - 05:15 PM.

As said above, the map needs to be clean and the mod needs to be errorproof.

Not the biggest fan but I think the map is missing something, or at least just replace Los Santos with GTA V LS (keep ganton and the key areas) and for IV just replace southern Liberty City

HeySlickThatsMe
  • HeySlickThatsMe

Aiden penirse gives Jordi chink a T-Boner

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:38 PM

"Or at least just replace Los Santos with GTA V LS (keep ganton and the key areas) and for IV just replace southern Liberty City" wat , this is meant to be Lore friendly and also he would need to delete other cities to fit V map and IV map , so its pointless
Mall name suggestions:

"CC Mall"
"Carcer City Mall"
"Canrcer City Mall"

• Honker1944 likes this

modighjerte
  • modighjerte

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:46 PM

if your mod maker team able to do this,you will make an auto installer for the mod :dozing:

• spaceshape likes this

EsperantoGTA3
  • EsperantoGTA3

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:06 PM Edited by EsperantoGTA3, 14 March 2017 - 11:18 AM.

Make Dunsfold like a 1940's or late 30's Hawaii/Pearl Harbor with a big military base but also a civilian area with tropical type homes and a small beach,also make the civilian area really small, like the size of Portland from gta 3.

• Compeast and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

spaceshape
  • spaceshape

SuS Yo

• Members
  • India

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:16 AM

This suggestion is now more like an "Imaginations" topic.

• Nagletz, EsperantoGTA3 and T3rm like this

LaSecte
  • LaSecte

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:51 PM

Hey ! It Will be amasing that you make the possibility to see the Phil Collins concert at the Stadium like in VCS, for 6000$, and create the same interior of the Stadium and the possibility for our to explore it :D
  • EsperantoGTA3 and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

DidSomebodySayYouga
  • DidSomebodySayYouga

Bravado: Thanks for the bailout America

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:36 AM

This Russian guy started to make good cars. Why not ask him to take them to the mod?

https://libertycity....dlebred-v3.html

https://libertycity....red-police.html

https://libertycity....oy-hot-rod.html

https://libertycity....onvertible.html

• TwisT3R-HU and EsperantoGTA3 like this

VENDETTAS
  • VENDETTAS

\/NDTT$

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:50 PM

And this: