Photo

GTA Underground: Suggestions

299 replies to this topic
chrisc-styll
  • chrisc-styll

Crackhead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by chrisc-styll, 2 weeks ago.

Story Line mode and other Missions
Idea of ​​resolution for the incompatibility with the UG Mod.

Why not make a second .asi module for missions with a second main.scm file dedicated only to missions and original story mode, a bit like an add-on. And this .asi and main2.scm file would include all the missions of san andreas, vice city, liberty city and UG missions. This method could fix the bug and incompatibility.

I disagree as all of the storyline is not in the same timeline while GTA UG combine all in 1 time. so it would be illogical.
all members are not agree with you, it s dkluin the leader of Ug.

This is just a idea.

TarRebririon
  • TarRebririon

Love The Classics

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Story Line mode and other Missions
Idea of ​​resolution for the incompatibility with the UG Mod.

Why not make a second .asi module for missions with a second main.scm file dedicated only to missions and original story mode, a bit like an add-on. And this .asi and main2.scm file would include all the missions of san andreas, vice city, liberty city and UG missions. This method could fix the bug and incompatibility.

I disagree as all of the storyline is not in the same timeline while GTA UG combine all in 1 time. so it would be illogical.
all members are not agree with you, it s dkluin the leader of Ug.

This is just a idea.

I know that. Just giving my opinion.

GodzillaGTAGamer
  • GodzillaGTAGamer

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by GodzillaGTAGamer, 2 weeks ago.

(deleted)

GodzillaGTAGamer
  • GodzillaGTAGamer

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by GodzillaGTAGamer, 2 weeks ago.

dkluin, there are my other suggestions

1. Add few custom payphone missions for each city, that would be nice (even for Carcer City, Mainland Liberty and Bullworth)

2. Add  custom offroad challenges for each airport in each city called as Airport Driver, which can be trigged by enter a patriot which parked at a hangar of each airport in each city. You have to collect all 25 checkpoints in each airport to complete the mission. Timer will starts when you pass through first checkpont. Once completed the custom side missions, you are award from 5000$-10000$

3. Making RC vehicles controllable in Free Roam

4. Instead of using Los Santos Forum interior for the Liberty City stadium during the stadium events, just now make a custom interior for Liberty City stadium during Stadium Events

5. Add G-spotlight mission for GTA underground from GTA Vice city

6. Add a option where you starts with $0 money

7. Add See The Sight Before Your Flight side missions from GTA Liberty City Stories which you had not planned yet

8. Add Stories protangonists (Toni Cipriani and Victor Vance)

9. Making random events

10. Ability to have girlfriends in Liberty City and Vice City

11. Add few RC missions

12. Add few parachute locations for Liberty City and Vice City

13. Making sure Yakuza act differently from Grove Street Families and no longer having Grove Street blip if you recruits them

• FrostWoLf likes this

LeakyLine
  • LeakyLine

I'm so clever I confuse myself sometimes.

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by LeakyLine, 2 weeks ago.

Add the radio stations from Liberty City Stories in Liberty City. Dunno if they'd be separate stations or part of their own stream, but it'd be a cool idea.
Could add them all to LC's radio list. "Head Radio '98" and "Head Radio '01", maybe. 

• FrostWoLf likes this

ElMattineu
  • ElMattineu

Driver of the Happy Blimpô Blimp.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Add the radio stations from Liberty City Stories in Liberty City. Dunno if they'd be separate stations or part of their own stream, but it'd be a cool idea.
Could add them all to LC's radio list. "Head Radio '98" and "Head Radio '01", maybe. 

Or maybe even mix the 98's one who have their counter parts in 01'

"Just imagine a mix between 98's Head Radio with the 01's one."

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

FrostWoLf
  • FrostWoLf

Joker

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by FrostWoLf, 2 weeks ago.

I agree with LeakyLine, but they should leave the one's as they are, and just make the stories' radio stations, for example "Head Radio" (which is GTAIII) and could be "Head Radio '98" (which is LCS)

• LeakyLine likes this

Elissay
  • Elissay

Rat

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Elissay, 2 weeks ago.

I agree with LeakyLine, but they should leave the one's as they are, and just make the stories' radio stations, for example "Head Radio" (which is GTAIII) and could be "Head Radio '98" (which is LCS)

Or you can mix them to be just one radio
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

FrostWoLf
  • FrostWoLf

Joker

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by FrostWoLf, 2 weeks ago.

I don't think mix them would fit in, making them seperate would fit much better.

A prime example is Rise FM (in liberty city): GTAIII version is live-to-air from the planetarium, while LCS version is based in staunton island

these both would never fit together, as they got different style, also in vice city, some stations in VCS are different than in VC... which wouldnt make sense.

ElMattineu
  • ElMattineu

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ElMattineu, 2 weeks ago.

Or maybe even, a mod version with mixed radios, and one with different radios...

Plus, here is a mix from III Head Radio with the LCS one: https://soundcloud.c...gta-iii-gta-lcs

• GreySiber likes this

ElMattineu
  • ElMattineu

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

One more suggestion: Maybe add some working Happy Blimp's in each city, and be possible to buy their submarine sandwiches there.

aezakmi1992
  • aezakmi1992

all you had to do, was follow that damn train, cj!

• Members
  • Italy

Posted A week ago

-Add vcs_cuban_hermes.

-Add another special feature to both cuban hermes (flames to exhaustes).

Ivan1997GTA
  • Ivan1997GTA

I'm not here to be original, I'm here to rock!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted A week ago

-Add vcs_cuban_hermes.

Or just have the Cuban Hermes alternate between the black paintjob from VC and the grayish-blue paintjob from VCS.

GodzillaGTAGamer
  • GodzillaGTAGamer

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted A week ago Edited by GodzillaGTAGamer, A week ago.

-Add vcs_cuban_hermes.

Or just have the Cuban Hermes alternate between the black paintjob from VC and the grayish-blue paintjob from VCS.

My suggestions:

- Add snow weather

-Add a safehouse for Mainland Liberty

-Add  asset missions from Vice  City

-Add female  taxi drivers

-Add busker peds

-Making blimps flyable vehicle

aezakmi1992
  • aezakmi1992

all you had to do, was follow that damn train, cj!

• Members
  • Italy

Posted A week ago

My opinion :
1: good idea
2: wait
3: ug is not stable enought for missions
4:why?
5: fosho
6: it would be hard but yes (and maybe sa style the blimp)

Davve95
  • Davve95

CJ - You wanna get back down so?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago Edited by Davve95, A week ago.

More UG design such as:

(Big image)

Spoiler

And the title text in-game in example car spawn

changed into red..

Edit: Not the best example, but I hate changing colors in Photoshop.

Edit2: Change the pause screens to UG exclusive ones.

GodzillaGTAGamer
  • GodzillaGTAGamer

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted A week ago

My opinion :
1: good idea
2: wait
3: ug is not stable enought for missions
4:why?
5: fosho
6: it would be hard but yes (and maybe sa style the blimp)

4. because GTA 3 in Beta originally would have female taxi drivers

FrostWoLf
  • FrostWoLf

Joker

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted A week ago Edited by FrostWoLf, A week ago.

I know that this has been asked before, but i will ask about future, will we have some more added stuff to VC? I mean some things replaced by stuff from VCS, because (that's just my opinion) GTA VC map sucks compared to VCS:

The Compound (safehouse at Phills place), Renewed Mendez brothers mansion, business locations, white stallionz bar, fairground, VCS fort baxter airbase etc. (we have trailer park already so that's nice :p), hopefully we gonna see something else rather than only the trailer park :O..

ElMattineu
  • ElMattineu

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago Edited by ElMattineu, A week ago.

I would like to see some Happy Blimp's.

Why?

Because, if with Happy Blimp's and maybe, drivable Happy Blimp Blimps ,I could say to someone than, i was grabbing a sandwich at the Happy Blimp

if no happy blimps were added, i will rate this mod -2/10

-needs more happy blimps

J*star
  • J*star

Jemoeder51

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

[For Singleplayer and/or UG:MP]

Add Cortez' yacht docked at multiple locations (maybe with each one in different colored textures) in different cities and/or at random places in the middle of the ocean, to be used as a Safehouse.

With a boat docked at the back, replacing the static Speeder boat which is a part of the yacht's map object(s). Custom interior could also be good.

Maybe and really MAYBE with the ability to move the yacht to different locations (Kinda like in GTA:Online)

• mjforever likes this

Elissay
  • Elissay

Rat

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago Edited by Elissay, A week ago.

In Bully add some interiors , fix map bugs and make all the trafic in the map

mjforever
  • mjforever

Kriminalni Oduzetnik

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 5 days ago

Add Cortez' yacht docked at multiple locations (maybe with each one in different colored textures) in different cities and/or at random places in the middle of the ocean, to be used as a Safehouse.

With a boat docked at the back, replacing the static Speeder boat which is a part of the yacht's map object(s). Custom interior could also be good.

Maybe and really MAYBE with the ability to move the yacht to different locations (Kinda like in GTA:Online)

I feel like somebody mentioned that before, idk who man :D :D :D  I agree with this, but I feel like its too much scripting to make it like online thingy. If they want to make it like buyable property, with interior and all, just like a normal house. But like yacht,         you know what I mean. :D :D

GodzillaGTAGamer
  • GodzillaGTAGamer

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 4 days ago

I feel like somebody mentioned that before, idk who man :D :D :D  I agree with this, but I feel like its too much scripting to make it like online thingy. If they want to make it like buyable property, with interior and all, just like a normal house. But like yacht,         you know what I mean. :D :D

more suggestions

1. Add dogs animals for every city and also has a ability to petting them (they are also originally to appear in Beta of GTA San Andreas)

2. Pimping missions for Liberty City and Vice City

3. Add a custom mafia for MLL called as Mainland Liberty South Club

4. Add Awol Angels side mission from Liberty City Stories for every city, not only for  Liberty City in just to add more funs for every city

5. RC missions for every city

6. Making sure LCPD, VCPD, SAPD, LSPD, LVPD, SFPD, CCPD and MLLPD no longer have same behavior 

7. Add a custom mafia for Upstate Liberty called as Upstate Mafia if you finished Upstate Liberty

8. Add a stadium for Mainland Liberty (making sure it's on based on Wrigley Field or Soldier Field from Chicago) and also making stadium events for it

9. Planning all side missions from GTA Liberty City Stories for Underground

• FrostWoLf likes this

chrisc-styll
  • chrisc-styll

Crackhead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted A day ago Edited by chrisc-styll, A day ago.

Why not integrate the DYOM mod literally into UG. This would be a way to reintroduce the storyline and It will allow all players of single player and multiplayer mode to create their mission and replay original mission of san andreas vice city or liberty city.

riwe
  • riwe

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belarus

Posted A day ago

Why not integrate the DYOM mod literally into UG. This would be a way to reintroduce the storyline and It will allow all players of single player and multiplayer mode to create their mission and replay original mission of san andreas vice city or liberty city.

We have a problem: DYOM not support content from UG.

chrisc-styll
  • chrisc-styll

Crackhead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 17 hours ago Edited by chrisc-styll, 17 hours ago.

We have a problem: DYOM not support content from UG.

Exactly, if dyom is fully integrated into UG, it will be compatible with the contents of the UG mod. If DYOM is merged with UG.

riwe
  • riwe

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belarus

Posted 15 hours ago

Talk about that with DYOM developers.

chrisc-styll
  • chrisc-styll

Crackhead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 hours ago

Talk about that with DYOM developers.

done
http://gtaforums.com...entry1070105426

TarRebririon
  • TarRebririon

Love The Classics

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 3 hours ago

more suggestions

1. Add dogs animals for every city and also has a ability to petting them (they are also originally to appear in Beta of GTA San Andreas)
4. Add Awol Angels side mission from Liberty City Stories for every city, not only for  Liberty City in just to add more funs for every city
6. Making sure LCPD, VCPD, SAPD, LSPD, LVPD, SFPD, CCPD and MLLPD no longer have same behavior 
7. Add a custom mafia for Upstate Liberty called as Upstate Mafia if you finished Upstate Liberty
8. Add a stadium for Mainland Liberty (making sure it's on based on Wrigley Field or Soldier Field from Chicago) and also making stadium events for it

Can Upstate Mafia be name Upstate Brotherhood?

GodzillaGTAGamer
  • GodzillaGTAGamer

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 3 hours ago

more suggestions

Can Upstate Mafia be name Upstate Brotherhood?

Let's determinate if mafia gang's name in Upstate is Upstate Mafia or Upstate Brotherhood, let anyone decide. Which name was better?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users