PS4 Looking for sweet reliable players

206 replies to this topic
Elektroshock714
  • Elektroshock714

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:08 AM

Hey! Also looking for new friends. Had a bunch to play with earlier but now Im mostly playing by myself since many doesnt play anymore. I'm 25 and up for anything. Grinding $ atm with my irl friend I live with, but he is also playing Overwatch so I'm alone at times. Would be awesome meeting new friends since I can count my friends in GTA on one hand. My psn is: Elektroshock714

mav
  • mav

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:45 PM Edited by mav, 20 September 2017 - 07:45 PM.

Also looking for new reliable friends to play with. I added some of those who replied on this thread yesterday.

I'm on PT time, mature, have a mic, no time for BS.  =)

My PSN is mav1659.

Gizovicius
  • Gizovicius

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:20 PM

Hey ! Add me, im looking for friends in gta V too ! 19 years old, near 20 :)) Add me in PSN Gizoviciux

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:04 AM

Thanks for the posts Elektroshock714, mav and Gizoviciux. I will be sure to add you in a couple minutes.
I usually play in empty sessions for resupplying so feel free to join me or drop me a message if you ever need a hand with anything.

Thiaugux
  • Thiaugux

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:56 PM

From Europe, new Online, not new in GTA, and looking to make some mature and reliable Friends. I'm in GMT time.

Add me, my PSN is the same.

TheGame1083
  • TheGame1083

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:51 PM

also looking for players for MC and CEO work PSN: TheGame1083

put Businesses in subject

DonDebrito
  • DonDebrito

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:15 PM

Feel free to add me those how want.

PSN:DonDebrito

DonDebrito
  • DonDebrito

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:23 PM

Hey! Also looking for new friends. Had a bunch to play with earlier but now Im mostly playing by myself since many doesnt play anymore. I'm 25 and up for anything. Grinding $ atm with my irl friend I live with, but he is also playing Overwatch so I'm alone at times. Would be awesome meeting new friends since I can count my friends in GTA on one hand. My psn is: Elektroshock714

Ligg meg til, er 30år og på leit etter nye folk å spille med. PSN: DonDebrito

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:46 AM

Thanks for all the posts. I believe I accepted all that have sent me friend requests, I will send out some fairly soon.

hevigewasbeer
  • hevigewasbeer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Belgium

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:52 AM

Looking for people to finish the heists. I'm up to the Pacific Standard now, in the setups. Still need to finish them as host. Feel free to add me: PSN hevigewasbeer

lvl 262

tsavong
  • tsavong

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2017 - 11:33 PM

I know this post is old but figured I'd reply on here.  I recently finished story mode and am now lvl 38 in GTA 5 online for PS4.   

Would like to start adding a few friends so I can actually do something more than just solo missions.  Not looking for griefers or other drama.  Just people who would like to team up and have some fun.  I have a gaming headset.

PSN handle is Kasdakh.  If sending invite please refer to this forum.

Thanks!

Axe__murderer
  • Axe__murderer

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:46 PM

Add me Axe__murderer (2 underscores)

Looking for fun people to play with who want to make some money

COsta_XNX
  • COsta_XNX

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2017 - 05:24 PM

CostaXCX777 , new online in PS4, as my old account from xbox 360 couldn't be recovered. 

GMT zone.

Thiaugux, I'm also from Portugal, add me if you want to. 

bombkangaroo
  • bombkangaroo

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:48 PM

PSN: Bombkangaroo

Zodiak_Killah_
  • Zodiak_Killah_

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:39 AM

PS4: Zodiak_Killah_

Im an active player and im fun to play with. But i do prefer to make at least some amount of money in a day and not just goof around in freemode. Although i still do that to an extent lol. Feel free to send me a friend request. Ill add back and we can get to it :)

Zodiak_Killah_
  • Zodiak_Killah_

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:26 PM

PSN: Zodiak_Killah_

Just want to reiterate here..im DESPERATELY trying to get rich lol. So im happy to tag along and help where help is given. And of course have fun too

Vilhelmsson
  • Vilhelmsson

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Sweden

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:27 PM

23yrs old, looking for people to play with, mostly heists, playlist and freeroam madness.

PSN: VilhelmssooN

Ayaneka
  • Ayaneka

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:07 PM

It's funny how i added you twice already and sent you hundreds of invitations for heists and missions/jobs with a mic ready with cool people you could talk to and you NEVER joined any.. so idk why you're trying to add people or want people to add YOU if you never ever join them.. lol just saying!

• Jackie_R and KWF1981 like this

tsavong
  • tsavong

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:30 PM

It's funny how i added you twice already and sent you hundreds of invitations for heists and missions/jobs with a mic ready with cool people you could talk to and you NEVER joined any.. so idk why you're trying to add people or want people to add YOU if you never ever join them.. lol just saying!

I have gotten a few PSN invites but have only played a short while since I made my contribution to this thread.  Have you been sending me invites or someone else?  If me, sorry I missed it!

Scratch-the-itch
  • Scratch-the-itch

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:51 PM

New ish player looking for some regulars to join heists and earn some ash and level up, feel free to add me scratch-the-itch

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:29 AM

It's also funny how you deleted me after a day because I wouldn't join your "hundreds of invites", then for some reason added me back and deleted again? Lol. Actually, I had only received maybe a couple of invites from you which is why I was a bit sad and confused you deleted me so fast. I didn't realize I absolutely had to accept every invite you sent for you to be on my list. I had also sent you invites that you never accepted, and tried messaging you too and offered help. But that was never a requirement for you to be on my list. I don't always want to heist, I don't always want to do missions or jobs, and I explained to you if you ever needed anything to just message me and I would be there. You're also forgetting that I share this account with my husband, who likes to do his own thing aswell so it's not always me you're inviting. I also have other friends who may require my help at times or I'm busy with. But like I told you, if you ever needed anything to just message me and I would be there. I also explained to you that I don't like to voice chat and join partys with people I've just met or don't know. I am shy, not much of a party person, and I also would prefer to chat with my husband alone because I'm busy with school and never see him. I told you that I would join your party eventually, just takes a little time for me.

Not sure what's so bad about me trying to add people on here or why you felt the need to start some drama on the public forums. I tried asking you on PSN why you deleted me, you couldn't have just kept it private or moved on? There's people on here I add that end up ignoring me, delete me cause I don't join their invites, or they are just plain rude. You seem to fit all 3 criteria. And for that I am very glad you deleted me, because I really can't be bothered gaming with someone like yourself. I just want to play GTA and have fun, not deal with petty drama. So thank you for posting that, now I know what you're really about and I don't feel bad about you deleting me anymore.

Good luck and have fun with your future GTA endeavours.
  • Ayaneka likes this

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:43 AM

And as for the rest of the people who posted here, thanks for the response and I will add you right now.

tsavong
  • tsavong

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:08 AM

hey DeXiovi thanks for the invite you sent Sunday for the Ron mission.  I was finishing a few runs of solo mission for Ron's stuff double RP and didn't have a ton of time left to play.  Definitely another time especially for double RP.  I need some leveling and hopefully some race wins too so I can mod my cars.

Castellari09
  • Castellari09

Gus Kom Trikru

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:17 AM

Im up for anything. Just created a new psn to play GTAO all over again because whats the fun on having everything, am I right? LOL
Add me Iexakomtrikru (it starts with an uppercase i not a lowercase L 😆)
Im current at level 12 and trying to make some money.

T-JAK
  • T-JAK

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

add me on psn T-jakk

AquilBoss
  • AquilBoss

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by AquilBoss, 3 weeks ago.

Looking for player to move stocks frome bunker, will return favor and keep you around for more work.

PS: srx and mature people only !!

- PSN: AquilBoss

skelewave420
  • skelewave420

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Sending a request to OP and others, anyone feel free to add me I am following the thread.

PSN - Skelewave420

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users