Photo

PS4 Looking for sweet reliable players

162 replies to this topic
troysayshi
  • troysayshi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by troysayshi, 2 weeks ago.

@Malcolm_Tucker

Well the last person you want to add is me. My reputation precedes me. Most of it true. Some not though.

Of course if you want to get anywhere, like with heists, then you won't get anywhere fast with me about. I die all the time, fail all the time and fail to follow, ahem, sage advice.

No idea what this Karuma is or this heist gear. Sure there wonderful though. I hear people get upset if you don't use or have them.

Anythng positive, probably not. I have been known to do sarcasm at times.

Most, meaning 99.9%, take this game way beyond serious.

If you want to fail over and over again whilst smiling through gritted teeth then feel free to add me. You know the English way.. If at first you don't succeed try, try and try again..

PSN- troysayshi
  • JackIrish and malcolm_tucker like this

HeartBreaker
  • HeartBreaker

Metalhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

@Malcolm_Tucker

Well the last person you want to add is me. My reputation precedes me. Most of it true. Some not though.

Of course if you want to get anywhere, like with heists, then you won't get anywhere fast with me about. I die all the time, fail all the time and fail to follow, ahem, sage advice.

No idea what this Karuma is or this heist gear. Sure there wonderful though. I hear people get upset if you don't use or have them.

Anythng positive, probably not. I have been known to do sarcasm at times.

Most, meaning 99.9%, take this game way beyond serious.

If you want to fail over and over again whilst smiling through gritted teeth then feel free to add me. You know the English way.. If at first you don't succeed try, try and try again..

PSN- troysayshi

You crack me up there bud lol You're the type of person I'd have a beer or 6 with

• troysayshi and JackIrish like this

Loganator2016
  • Loganator2016

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Looking for people to play with. I'm 19 and anyone is welcome to add me just don't be like the KWF guy and you're good. Tired of being killed all the time just trying to play the game and make cash. I'm still a beginner at level 22 but have ceo office and mc club from psn cards and buying shark cards. Want to learn the ropes of GTA online and earn money the working way. If anyone is up to help me learn the ropes and make millions add me on PS4: Loganator2016

• KWF1981 and DeXiovi like this

PassionGamerHD
  • PassionGamerHD

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted A week ago

I wanted to play with Dexiovi and i got the message he doesn't know me and i can't ask to help with heists.. Maybe that person doesn't want me in the session idk
  • KWF1981 likes this

FizzyTaco
  • FizzyTaco

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by FizzyTaco, A week ago.

I play with most guys but would love a few girls to play with as I'm a girl! I'm the type that likes to do mission and not kill people in lobbies. It's hard to find people like that these days! I also just love to find ways to make money which is races and little small jobs.. I would love to have some people to play with. I have a mic. I have a bit of a speech problem but please don't let that stop you from adding me! I love to play and talk with others

PSN:Fizzytaco 

RomeoAlpha
  • RomeoAlpha

Dark Knight

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

add me guys 

psn:RomeoAlpha13

RepzOps
  • RepzOps

Time is Valueable - Help the society

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

This sh*t has bee going on for over 3 months by now wtf.

• JackIrish and KWF1981 like this

GTAonlineplayer
  • GTAonlineplayer

Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Don't know about sweet but I'd say I'm reliable.

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

3 weeks ago I started college and I have literally 0 time to play GTA now. I go from 9am-9pm 5 days a week so by the time I get home I'm sleeping lol

My husband plays on our account sometimes so if you catch the account online it's him. You're all more than welcome to keep using this thread, I'm sure it will die soon though. Happy gaming.

I wanted to play with Dexiovi and i got the message he doesn't know me and i can't ask to help with heists.. Maybe that person doesn't want me in the session idk

That was probably my husband and he was probably already in a heist with 4 people. I don't play anymore.

lethal alien
  • lethal alien

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

A_Lethal_Alien

Iskypedyourmom
  • Iskypedyourmom

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 days ago

Hey man! Join my crew! It statted up yesterday and recieved alot of attention since then, were allready at 42 members! Within 24 hours! Link: https://socialclub.r...bat_brotherhoodjust Apply and we'll see you soon!
  • PassionGamerHD likes this

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 days ago

^ Take your crew ad and shove it.

ShockmasterGTA
  • ShockmasterGTA

Ruling

• Members