PS4 Looking for sweet reliable players

101 replies to this topic
KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Prankster

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:38 AM

Girl!, As stated, I only play with those that play with me, you had many chances to join our jobs... Invites to our 'private' public lobbies daily for near a week, invited to a pac standard 3 times (at least) of the dozen or so we ran, now we're running this 25% extra stuff instead and you didn't join once! It bothers me little that you didn't join, we lost nothing but to come out and try to make something out of nothing, like on other posts lately, you just attack, attack, attack and wonder why you are alone? Grow up, I may not be popular here, I may have a direct approach and have my own opinion on damn near everything, but anyone that has joined me on jobs or in session, know just how active I am, how I help anyone, except kids, fair enough, I dominate the mic and MY game, that I concede, but to try and say I'm in-active, unhelpful, or incapable is pathetic. I kindly explained why you were out, others have had the same message, I always test the water so to speak, always run jobs with others to test their skill level before determining if I want said person around me and my friends, we have a nice thing going, so we're glad to be rid of your poisonous attitude. Get over it! Goodbye.

PetrolCB
  • PetrolCB

I Am The Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:32 PM

4a3c3e9ddb89babe1ae32689dd958171.jpg
  • SkynetOnlineID, Ya Boy Punk Fan, El-Gaddafii and 4 others like this

Psychosis_becomesme
  • Psychosis_becomesme

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:30 PM

I'll be transferring over to PS4 from PS3 this Friday. I'm a moderately reliable player, Love doing pretty much any types of missions, races, pretty open to most things. Also you won't have to worry about me coming after you and being pervy towards you, cause I'm gay. Uhm, I'm a fun, chill player, with a twisted sense of humor. I'll be 22 in two days, look forward to seeing you around San Andreas, haha. PSN:chubby219.

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:14 PM Edited by DeXiovi, 20 February 2017 - 05:15 PM.

like anyone cares

And you wonder why I wont add you lol also you cared enough to reply. ;)

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:20 PM

Girl!, As stated, I only play with those that play with me, you had many chances to join our jobs... Invites to our 'private' public lobbies daily for near a week, invited to a pac standard 3 times (at least) of the dozen or so we ran, now we're running this 25% extra stuff instead and you didn't join once! It bothers me little that you didn't join, we lost nothing but to come out and try to make something out of nothing, like on other posts lately, you just attack, attack, attack and wonder why you are alone? Grow up, I may not be popular here, I may have a direct approach and have my own opinion on damn near everything, but anyone that has joined me on jobs or in session, know just how active I am, how I help anyone, except kids, fair enough, I dominate the mic and MY game, that I concede, but to try and say I'm in-active, unhelpful, or incapable is pathetic. I kindly explained why you were out, others have had the same message, I always test the water so to speak, always run jobs with others to test their skill level before determining if I want said person around me and my friends, we have a nice thing going, so we're glad to be rid of your poisonous attitude. Get over it! Goodbye.

LOL! And the tantrum continues. Aren't you supposed to be an old man.. like why the drama? I didn't even mention your username yet here you are, checking in on the thread I created after you parted ways, further proving how much of a tool you are. Why do you care so much? I never got any PAC invites or private lobby invites, you were literally never online. The one time you did ask me to help you sell, you added me in a huge group chat which is so tedious, and I just had my PS4 turned off.
I just thought it was hilarious you felt the need to let me know you removed me like who does that? And you go out of your way to watch this thread after lmao, clearly I'm not the one that needs to grow up. I called out one guy on one thread so I don't know where you're getting the "constantly attacking" from. Also why did I always have to join you? I have friends of my own that I help and play with a lot, so I don't know why I had to join you when you snapped your fingers, you're absolutely ridiculous. And my husband plays on the same account, he wouldn't join someone he doesn't know. "I dominate the mic and MY game" lololol it's clear to me that if we did play I would have deleted you eventually cause you're so full of yourself. And I never said you were unhelpful or incapable, you're just pulling things out of your a** now. You take this game way too seriously, it's really sad. I feel sorry for you, the butthurt is big in this one. You probably don't even show this much care for your children. And I never played with you or your "friends", so I don't know what you mean by saying you got rid of me hahaha
Please just go away man, you're only making yourself look bad.
  • El-Gaddafii, -LN- and wosniies like this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Prankster

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:29 PM Edited by KWF1981, 20 February 2017 - 06:33 PM.

Another that resorts to bashing my kids, pointless low blow but whatever... Its called following a thread i'd replied to at one point, bless... You are bitter.

I've unsubscribed now, you may relax and chat away.

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:53 PM

Another that resorts to bashing my kids, pointless low blow but whatever... Its called following a thread i'd replied to at one point, bless... You are bitter.

I've unsubscribed now, you may relax and chat away.

"Another" which means that often happens. Clearly you have way too many tantrums.

And that was no insult to your kids, you should work on your reading comprehension. That was directed at you, cause obviously you care way too damn much about this game and I could only imagine what little is left you spend on them. I honestly believe you should take a long break from GTA and go be with them. They're only children for a small amount of time. Who knows, they might teach you a bit about maturity.

And seriously, quit talking to me on other threads. Like not only did you have to post long BS here, but you did again on the thread I called someone out. I bet you didn't notice that same guy posted here the other day wanting to add me. Why are you so obsessed? Don't you have other things to do besides write long paragraphs to someone you deleted? Like gee, I don't know, be a dad?
  • xCarlaP_x and wosniies like this

therealsabe
  • therealsabe

Geezer

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:25 PM

I just thought it was hilarious you felt the need to let me know you removed me like who does that? 

I know this guy, I did a pac standard with him, had a good talk, he said he had less than a million ( he's lvl400+ btw ), so my mates and me glitched the finale for him like 3 times giving him 2.5M. He added me a group chat where he asked ppl to do the pac glitch with him, but he prefer be a filler instead of hosting. He silently removed me his friend list, now I know why, because he could not be the "boss" in the party lol

• SkynetOnlineID, UGC and FaultyDroid like this

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:59 PM

I just thought it was hilarious you felt the need to let me know you removed me like who does that? 

I know this guy, I did a pac standard with him, had a good talk, he said he had less than a million ( he's lvl400+ btw ), so my mates and me glitched the finale for him like 3 times giving him 2.5M. He added me a group chat where he asked ppl to do the pac glitch with him, but he prefer be a filler instead of hosting. He silently removed me his friend list, now I know why, because he could not be the "boss" in the party lol

LOL! NO ONE ADD KWF1981 Unless you want to play with a guy that will use you and have a tantrum if he doesn't get his way. Ya'll deserve better than that.
  • UGC and FaultyDroid like this

wosniies
  • wosniies

Noob

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:43 AM Edited by wosniies, 21 February 2017 - 01:46 AM.

Sorry, but I just cant stop myself for replying on this. 
I remember you from joining me and two friends of mine in heist a while back. Where you were searching for mature and/or adult gamers to play with, and you seemed like a nice guy and we did carry you through a few heists. And we had a talk through messages and so on. Which is fine. Added us as a friend for eventually future heists. Which we was good with, because finding random heisters who doesnt only grinds pac standard 24/7 is hard. But honestly, I had to change my mind when you just silently left the groupchat and deleted us all as friends, just because we didnt had time to play heist with you one night because we were tired, heisted out and some of us had important things to do day after. 

And the funny part, as you say, we all in here are "so bad". Maybe you met a few who didnt satisfy your expectations, but let me say this in a mature way; Just because one or two guys wasnt good enough for you, theres no reason to make all of us the bad guy. We are three loyal and good gamers, and i know there are plenty of others in here as well. 

But the way you talk to the audience here, gives you an image as a bossy and petty gamer, which isnt good in a community where we all are here for many of the same reasons; finding likeminded gamers to exchange experiences, team mates or just someone who can give a helping hand in CEO/Biker jobs!

• sebcreed and therealsabe like this

wosniies
  • wosniies

Noob

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:59 AM Edited by wosniies, 21 February 2017 - 02:01 AM.

I deleted a bunch of people that just used me for hosting heists so I've only got a couple pals left.
I'm looking for some nice, reliable, mature and active players. Preferably 19+ because I can't stand children and teenagers. Would prefer someone who can take a dark sense of humour, more fun that way especially for my friends too. We like to help each other out so we'll delete if we're doing all the helping without any return. Heists, MC/CEO work, playing with crew colours.

Would be really nice to have another female player as I have only 1 on my friends list. It seems like every girl I meet on GTA always brings drama and gets jealous of me cause I'm another female player... makes no sense but it's that gamer girl complex. They always wanna be that 1 chick all the guys favour lol and I just want to play the frikken game. So if you're one of those chicks just don't bother adding me, we supposed to be sistas eh.
If you're a newer player feel free to add me, I helped all my buddies rank up, unlock and earn millions so I'm always up for helping and teaching people some things.

Feel free to post here some info about yourself if ya want, I'm down to chat. My PS4 is Dexiovi so drop me an addy.

Im a female gamer, but Im not able to host since my window is too small to quit, but im in for being a filler with 0% cut since i dont need the money :)

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Prankster

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:42 AM

@ wosniies... I dont remember, but that doesn't mean it didnt happen i guess... You say you walked me through a heist? I've not needed to be shown anything heist related in a long time, not being big headed here at all, im a legit player at rank 464 and have completed the criminal mastermind challenge and elite on fleeca too. seriously, check my social accoint if you need to see, others ive fallen out with here, if honest can fully testify that too... I do feel you have either mistaken me or we just didnt gel, i agree that im short on patience with some people ive met through here and to tarnish all is a bit daft, but lately ive had all kinds of attacks just because i slipped away from a few guys/girls i didnt play with or didnt want to, again i agree, its silly for all these players to get upset over something so trivial, i gotta return comments that address my children, or suggest i cheat, as ive stated i have an opinion, i have standards of what i want from a team too, i see nothing wrong with poking fun at fools that drop to a low level and certainly nothing wrong in putting lies right. thats all i care about, game-wise im very content with the game i play, of course it could improve but at the end of the day i have fun... it is only a damn game people... be well.

wosniies
  • wosniies

Noob

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:08 AM Edited by wosniies, 21 February 2017 - 03:08 AM.

@ wosniies... I dont remember, but that doesn't mean it didnt happen i guess... You say you walked me through a heist? I've not needed to be shown anything heist related in a long time, not being big headed here at all, im a legit player at rank 464 and have completed the criminal mastermind challenge and elite on fleeca too. seriously, check my social accoint if you need to see, others ive fallen out with here, if honest can fully testify that too... I do feel you have either mistaken me or we just didnt gel, i agree that im short on patience with some people ive met through here and to tarnish all is a bit daft, but lately ive had all kinds of attacks just because i slipped away from a few guys/girls i didnt play with or didnt want to, again i agree, its silly for all these players to get upset over something so trivial, i gotta return comments that address my children, or suggest i cheat, as ive stated i have an opinion, i have standards of what i want from a team too, i see nothing wrong with poking fun at fools that drop to a low level and certainly nothing wrong in putting lies right. thats all i care about, game-wise im very content with the game i play, of course it could improve but at the end of the day i have fun... it is only a damn game people... be well.

I am not out here to attack on either you or your kids. What others does, they have to stand for themselves. I just gave my opinion on how you acted against us that time, since you needed mature players to join you. And by "carry through a heist" i mean, you joined three friends which are completely strangers to you. So sorry for that confusion :)

And I have no interest of checking anyones social accounts. Simply because what they achieved isnt my business :)

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Prankster

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:14 AM Edited by KWF1981, 21 February 2017 - 03:21 AM.

I never meant to say you were attacking too, fair play. As i said i dont remember but no worries... Happy Gaming.

For any others that feel the need to chime in, I removed all players except 2 from this site, approximately 10/12 in total, some i didn't get on with, others cheat, and others i didnt play with... And... Time to move on now people, i get that it may frustrate but i've got alies, even with all the recent hate! You'll find yours...

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Honestly KWF1981 you are so full of yourself. You are over dramatic and can't help yourself but throw tantrums when things don't go your way. In the past day there are many people that have told me about you and not to waste my time. I even know that you've been banned on here before and shouldn't have an account. Your last post was removed by moderators, but I saw it. The fact is I wasn't upset, I was humoured that you deleted me because I was going to sleep the one time you asked for help and claiming I was inactive, when many people know I'm always online. Literally, always. Even more funny that you would even message me to tell me. What makes you honestly believe I would care? I didn't even post your username, so that clearly proves you are desperate for attention. You weren't even poking fun at anyone on here, you were the joke. You keep using everything I say as your own. "Its only a game". You're being called out on your BS by multiple people. Time to quit pointing the finger. No one cares if you have friends or not, it was never about that. You're literally just spewing non sense. You keep lying and making up crap for god knows what reason. No one cares. This thread isn't about you, it's for me and other people to find players to hang out with. As many people have stated, that isn't you. Move on. Tired of it. Go away.
  • El-Gaddafii, FaultyDroid, wosniies and 1 other like this

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by DeXiovi, 4 weeks ago.

@wosniies Hey there, I like how you conducted yourself earlier with that problem from earlier. Very respectful and honest. Would be very pleased to game with you soon. I don't usually do the Pacific Standard Heist as much anymore, but I will host it for anyone that asks. Very thoughtful to offer the 0%. I do hope I get the chance to help you at some point though. Feel free to message me anytime! Perhaps I can share with you some unique crew colours or something.

Edit- noticed you didn't leave your PSN name. You can add me Dexiovi or just drop your ID when you can.

FaultyDroid
  • FaultyDroid

Not the one you're looking for

• Members
  • British-Antarctic-Territory

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by FaultyDroid, 4 weeks ago.

..I always test the water so to speak, always run jobs with others to test their skill level before determining if I want said person around me and my friends, we have a nice thing going..

"..Until the bonuses are up, then i'll delete everyone from my friends list without warning, come back to the forums to ramble incoherently about everyone being a cheat, go on a little longer about my 'achievements' like im Ric Flair, & if anyones still listening & hasnt died of boredom or old age I might just falsely accuse them of being a pervert & harrassing me. Then i'll tell the forum mods (& everyone else) to F off, just for good measure."

southpark-mmo-gamer-ps4-gamer.jpg

"Happy Gaming"
  • SkynetOnlineID, Ya Boy Punk Fan, El-Gaddafii and 6 others like this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Prankster

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

Ha-Ha... Here comes the cavalry.. F, You arrived as predictable... I'm honoured people, one person causes all this... Lol... Idiots.

I've made my case, of course, think how you wish, won't ever affect me but go for it... Banned though? Not once, had 1 post removed last week is all, FACT! I have a good thing going, think of that what you wish too, again, who cares, why respond, why now gather to talk about me? Shows you up as much as me right there!

Ric Flair ain't got sh*t on me, an over-rated womanising drunk... I'm the real legend here!

Now you lot are gathered together, I'll re-subscribe for sure, this will be funny... Go nuts, if filling this thread with lies and hate for me is the aim of the game, go for it. It looks bad on you guys too, daft, but who am I to stop you, besides, as seen with FaultyDroid's latest ramble, it's clear some are still bitter, more than a week ago I dumped his bunch too, And... Or are you all now bored of GTA that attacking me is your primary objective. Again, I'm kinda honoured, just like in-game, when I wind another up and they bite this hard, I just laugh in their faces, and take that win, lol... funny, daft fools.

The fact is: I REMOVED YOU FOR A REASON, probably different individual reasons, I see no point in keeping 30/40 people on my list if I spend little time with them, WHO CARES! I'm much happier with a smaller group. If it upset, offended, surprised or vexed you in any way, not that I care, but you lot must have to garner this heat though, but just move on with the players you have, I respond when I want, where I want, especially as you have now confirmed that you are speaking with others that I dropped too, makes me smile just to think of it now, you all cruising free roam, saying this or that about me, thank you very much guys for brightening a very dull day of slogging... Seriously though, to need each other to stroke ya c*cks in public at my expense is real weak! But, go nuts...

That took forever to write on my mobile. Any responses will come this evening kids... Laptop much quicker... lol... Until then, Be well fans... ;)

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago

That took forever to write on my mobile.

You have to ask yourself: was it worth it?

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Prankster

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

@ whywontyoulisten... You mean, will any of it be taken on-board? Of course not... But it fills a boring day at the yard, makes time pass, you know... And, yes... I feel refreshed after reading the last few comments, so I feel it was very much worthwhile, seeing as it all made me smile...

therealsabe
  • therealsabe

Geezer

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 4 weeks ago

I remember you from joining me and two friends of mine in heist a while back. Where you were searching for mature and/or adult gamers to play with, and you seemed like a nice guy and we did carry you through a few heists. And we had a talk through messages and so on. Which is fine. Added us as a friend for eventually future heists. Which we was good with, because finding random heisters who doesnt only grinds pac standard 24/7 is hard. But honestly, I had to change my mind when you just silently left the groupchat and deleted us all as friends, just because we didnt had time to play heist with you one night because we were tired, heisted out and some of us had important things to do day after. 

And the funny part, as you say, we all in here are "so bad". Maybe you met a few who didnt satisfy your expectations, but let me say this in a mature way; Just because one or two guys wasnt good enough for you, theres no reason to make all of us the bad guy. We are three loyal and good gamers, and i know there are plenty of others in here as well. 

But the way you talk to the audience here, gives you an image as a bossy and petty gamer, which isnt good in a community where we all are here for many of the same reasons; finding likeminded gamers to exchange experiences, team mates or just someone who can give a helping hand in CEO/Biker jobs!

Funny, the same story happened to you. Add me on psn my id is therealsabe if you up for a good heist. I feel we'd get on well. 

calzmcm
  • calzmcm

Player Hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by calzmcm, 4 weeks ago.

rF5lCuX.jpg
  • DISQBEY, Hyperlith, SkynetOnlineID and 7 others like this

wosniies
  • wosniies

Noob

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 4 weeks ago

Funny, the same story happened to you. Add me on psn my id is therealsabe if you up for a good heist. I feel we'd get on well. 

I think there are plenty who feels the same as us haha! Ill add you :)

• therealsabe likes this

wosniies
  • wosniies

Noob

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 4 weeks ago

@wosniies Hey there, I like how you conducted yourself earlier with that problem from earlier. Very respectful and honest. Would be very pleased to game with you soon. I don't usually do the Pacific Standard Heist as much anymore, but I will host it for anyone that asks. Very thoughtful to offer the 0%. I do hope I get the chance to help you at some point though. Feel free to message me anytime! Perhaps I can share with you some unique crew colours or something.

Edit- noticed you didn't leave your PSN name. You can add me Dexiovi or just drop your ID when you can.

Hi, no help needed in reward. And i didnt leave my gamertag simply because im very reserved on who I add and not, so my settings are private, but i gladly add you. Im not always able to join heist, but if needed to sell warehouses etc as well, im helpful :) 
And yeah, i try to be as mature as possible. Dont want any enemies or beef with anyone ;)

therealsabe
  • therealsabe

Geezer

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by therealsabe, 4 weeks ago.

That meme mate, loooooooooooooool. Classic. LMAO

Edit: just come back to have a look again, man, soooooo funny!

• FaultyDroid, DeXiovi and calzmcm like this

PetrolCB
  • PetrolCB

I Am The Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

@KWF Do NOT dirty the name of the Nature Boy!
  • SkynetOnlineID, Ya Boy Punk Fan and FaultyDroid like this

xCarlaP_x
  • xCarlaP_x

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Never seen a post by KWF that wasn't a long rant. Seems a very particular human being.

I find the whole 'dominate the mic' and 'my game' stuff pretty funny though.

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Prankster

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

@ wsniies... I'm sure there are a few, as I stated earlier, I got rid of 10 to 12 players I wish to no longer play with... And...

@ therealsabe... I seriously have no clue as to who you are but crack on lad...

@ calzmcm... To feel the need to create a meme in my honour... Wow!

@ PetrolCB... Dirty the name of the nature boy Ric Flair... You may wish to look into his entire in-ring career, sorry to burst your bubble but the man has been close to broke, ruined his family through drugs and alcohol and was a risk to others in the day wrestling drunk, when wrestling kayfabe existed and those guys were a real handful in those days, him and Shawn Michaels were the biggest canners in the 80s/90s wrestling world my man, all facts that even they acknowledge and try to make up for to this day...

@ xCarlaP_x... Sorry this ones short n to the point, playing at the mo so gotta go...

Says a lot about the moderating if all this hate can exist without consequence but that's not my issue, still, having fun in LS again guys... Thanks for the inspiration...

PetrolCB
  • PetrolCB

I Am The Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Man, you have a vendetta against everyone.
  • SkynetOnlineID, Ya Boy Punk Fan, El-Gaddafii and 3 others like this

therealsabe
  • therealsabe

Geezer

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 4 weeks ago

@ therealsabe... I seriously have no clue as to who you are but crack on lad...

It's called selective memory, some only remember particular things from the past. The brain skips those memories one doesn't want to remember. But they're still there... 

I find the whole 'dominate the mic' and 'my game' stuff pretty funny though.

Actually, yes. It's funny when a guy dominating the mic lol

• El-Gaddafii likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users