Quantcast

» «
Photo

More than three playable/switchable characters?

5 replies to this topic
TheHumanIsland
  • TheHumanIsland

See The Eye

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:10 AM Edited by TheHumanIsland, 25 January 2017 - 08:11 AM.

Like in V, except not in the bottom corner with only 4 slots, think like the weapon wheel, only when you hold down, it pops up a player character wheel - all the guys in the promo image + your online character.

Possible? Single protagonist?

Arthur Fookin Shelby
  • Arthur Fookin Shelby

Cave Canem

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:12 AM

I f*cking hope not.

You get a lot more character development and attachment following a story with one character.

• vnus_dmlo, anthony, m8son and 6 others like this

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:34 PM

If they go over 3 playable protags it really would not surprise me if you can play all the characters in the artwork and you select 3-4 for a mission. I doubt that'll be the case, but, ya'know. But anyway, as someone who liked GTA V's triple protags, I'm hoping to go back to the one this time around. I feel like it suits the world of Red Dead far better.

• tsycho89 likes this

tonko
  • tonko

sgt. Handsome

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:55 AM

I don't like this idea.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:07 AM

I think the only way this works is if they do it like the heists in GTAV. Let you pick a few out of your gang to help you with a job (say, rob a train) and you can switch between them during the mission. I think for free roam and regular missions it would be better to work through the story as one character. Granted, I'm not saying R* can't pull off something like that, but I'm just not too fond of it, as I like a more focus story.

BUT I guess switching to a character and finding him in the middle of a bar fight, or getting pummeled by a bear, or enjoying the company of a lady of the evening would be pretty damn funny.

O.Z
  • O.Z

Trevor Philips

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:29 PM

I don't like this idea.

Nor me, however it is more than likely to happen, I wouldn't mind 2 playable guys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users