Photo

Canadian Roleplay GTA V Clan Looking For Some Help and Members

1 reply to this topic
electricpants04
  • electricpants04

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:10 PM Edited by electricpants04, 24 January 2017 - 02:13 PM.

Uc5mvhg.png

Hello everyone!

My name is Bryce Houston, I am the Commissioner at Canadian Roleplay! I am looking for some serious brains and officers for our LCPDFR/LSPDFR clan. Our LCPDFR clan is currently opened and recruiting if you are interested in applying. 

LSPDFR: We are looking for some potential people to help us to bring our pack and roleplay to GTA V! If you are interested in doing so you could get some very good benefits in the clan.

We are currently looking for some active leadership, and currently looking for some active members. I'm not going to be the person that's going to say HEY WE NEED DONATION'S TO STAY UP, because I am fully paying for the clan.

We do have a strict age limit of 15 years of age due to maturity reasons.

If you want any more information you can contact me on teamspeak at: vs23.tserverhq.com:7076

Or if you want to apply apply at our enjin site: crp-gta.com   (I know it looks like crap right now, just got a new job and gotta wait till Thursday to add days to it)  

Gta_caraholics
  • Gta_caraholics

Gta_Caraholics

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:38 PM

Hey there! I am in the process of building a clan and i have a lot of structure! I am 23, Contact me -- email - [email protected] ---- instagram 2 accounts -- @gta_caraholics & @los_Santos_Living 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users