Quantcast

» «
Photo

Found the actual disk for EFLC x360 by accident in target!

5 replies to this topic
CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:13 PM

Note: I have the Dl'ed version of both respectfullly TLAD & my fave TBOGT.

I heard stories of extra stations on episodes...And I must say listening to Vice FM my personal fave! And Ram Jam which is cool for getting me in the mood on Drug wars, just damn!!!!
Self actualization is sweet.
It's amazing how music can make you feel better about the game..Makes me take my time. I'm converted. GTA V with respect & like doesn't have these classic station or atleast the Vice FM vibe.

So, I was just hanging at Tagets, I'd figure let me browse over the electronic section & the first thing I see are two new Disk of episodes from liberty city. I think I sawt myself. Lol. I bought both and it's awesome. Like playing as Luis, I can relate 'cultural' wise. But I like all games.

Too bad the main IV doesn't have Vice FM, s-ht! It would lighten my mood. The dl sure but F that. The disk offers the music I love.

Just thought I'd share.

Sidenote: Is it better to do drug wars to 25 before doing Tony's mission?
2: In what order is it best to play all missions?

Also why do the girls in Hercule look hotter & bus stop is better than Masonnets 9?
Aside from these questions I needed to share and I don't shop for games at target but it was there so big ups to that store.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:59 PM Edited by Achlys, 22 January 2017 - 05:00 PM.

Sidenote: Is it better to do drug wars to 25 before doing Tony's mission?

Doesn't really matter imho.

In what order is it best to play all missions?

Any order is fine imho.

Also why do the girls in Hercule look hotter & bus stop is better than Masonnets 9?

Because they know that the men there won't hit on them, so they feel more comfortable. And because it's a better minigame than the one on M9.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:13 PM

Because Hercules = Better Music = Attract Better/Hotter People :p

• ROCKSTAR MANIC and Femme Fatale like this

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:07 PM

Ok, good to know about playing missions in any order.
I swear I wish I could pop in the IV main & that the music of episodes of liberty city would be in IV.
Ah, well. Love this disk & taking my time.
My fave is Vice FM. For me, this feels like a refreshing new game. Gotta love the 80's. :)

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:12 PM

I prefer standalone DLCs for IV as opposed to EFLC because of radios like JNR, Fusion, Journey and IF99. I'd rather take these 4 gems over Vice City FM.

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:24 PM

I prefer standalone DLCs for IV as opposed to EFLC because of radios like JNR, Fusion, Journey and IF99. I'd rather take these 4 gems over Vice City FM.

I can respect that.
For me, playing all those & the music was just getting like, okay I'm annoyed, as a gamers choice. I'm saying not to mock, he'll no. But I've never heard of these stations...it's a different vibe for me and a different feel to LC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users