Photo

Problems with saves on newest patches.

4 replies to this topic
dekaspace
  • dekaspace

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:06 PM

I think I read something about this on the latest patch topic, but I use Xliveless (and for 4 downgraded so I get 60fps) for both that and EFLC since the latest patch it starts new game instead of loading my games as I guess the save folder changed.

If it has changed what is easiest way to change it back?

StormBreaker
  • StormBreaker

Rockstar Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:29 AM

You can't change the folder where your savegames are located. If you use xliveless, the savegame directory will be in My Documents/Rockstar Games/Grand Theft Auto IV. Copy your savefiles from C:/Users/%USERNAME%/Appdata/Local/Rockstar Games/GTA IV/savegames to the new location.

If you can't see appdata folder, make sure you have enabled the option to see hidden files.

dekaspace
  • dekaspace

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2017 - 09:59 PM

Not replied in a while, sorry broke my arm lol.

Confusing me a bit, before the update I had my saves in the my documents GTAIV folder, its only now theres a problem do you mean rename that to Grand Theft Auto IV.

StormBreaker
  • StormBreaker

Rockstar Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:17 PM

Did you copy your files from old save location to the new one? The old ones are in app data folder

dekaspace
  • dekaspace

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:20 AM

Got it working, though I have the old xliveless file I didn't had the addon file, still took me a while to configure but all working now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users