• Poland

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

Will you use GTA V Textures?

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Anjunakuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:33 PM Edited by BlackScout, 02 April 2017 - 09:29 PM.

Hey there! First of all, GrandTheftAero (aka SuperType1) =/= Aero_ , I'm kinda surprised Aero_ had to even put that in his sig...

Oops...  :/ There was this day when I made a post and I thought they were the same person because of the name. I started that; my fault  :blush:

____

Lookout Point looks wonderful so far :D

// I had the idea of trying to convert this into YMAPs and YTYPs, I don't know if I'll make it. I'm bored but I'm lazy as well. //

EDIT: Nope. Failing to load. Sorry :/

Spoiler
  • Mega and ArthurLopes like this

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

Get out of my Room i'm Making GTA Mods

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:45 PM

Hey there! First of all, GrandTheftAero (aka SuperType1) =/= Aero_ , I'm kinda surprised Aero_ had to even put that in his sig...

Oops...  :/ There was this day when I made a post and I thought they were the same person because of the name. I started that; my fault  :blush:

____

// I had the idea of trying to convert this into YMAPs and YTYPs, I don't know if I'll make it. I'm bored but I'm lazy as well. //

Spoiler

Actually i never think that someone would try to convert one of my maps to offline so that is very cool  :santa:

I'm having trouble trying to make maps to offline because i dont know how it is working actually with addonProps but GTARandom put Vice City on offline with addonProps, and i can't figure out how to use GIMS EVO Material editor to set collisions because on GIMS IV it was soo easy, but whatever. if i could manage to put fivereborn maps on offline that would be cool af. i'll try to mess aroud if those files but i put the map to spawn on the middle of the map (0,0,0) so i dont know where the map will spawn or how i make teh map to spawn, and as it seems on Vice V it uses the .ide and .ipl from the GTA IV Vice City Mod, so it is supposed to spawn in the middle of the map too but somehow he managed to spawn it away from LS. but thank you anyway  :lol:

____

Spoiler

but i see that you make a folder on dlcpacks called "dlc_lookoutpoint" but you put on dlclist "lookoutpoint", you need to  make the folder the same name as it is on dlclist.

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:14 PM

Will you use GTA V Textures?

maybe i try it, but i need to find a way to get the geometry of the levels from NFS Carbon first.

The_Human
  • The_Human

The Eye

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:17 PM Edited by The_Human, 14 April 2017 - 07:29 AM.

Do you need the GEOMETRY folder from every car which is present in NFSC?

E: I've NFSC Collector's Edition lying somewhere in my house so if you want files for your project, I could give it to you.

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:11 PM

Do you need the GEOMETRY folder from every car which is present in NFSC?

E: I've NFSC Collector's Edition lying somewhere in my house so if you want files for your project, I could give it to you.

Actually, i don't use the files from the game directly, i use 3D Ripper DX to get the geometry but the game's draw distance is low AF, so i keep ripping the map and put everything together on 3dsmax, but, don't matter what settings i use to import everything is screwed over and i can't align the parts with each other (sorry if its hard to understand as my english in sh*t) but to understand better i take some screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/aMTqC

but for some reason the guy who is doing NFS Carbon for android is using the same method as me using 3d ripper dx, but for him is everything perfect and aligned as you can see in this vid:

and i can't open the files directly from game's folder because there isn't any program that import/export or open the map on 3dsmax, but NFSU360 (a nfs modder) did a tool called NFS-Mapper (https://nfs-tools.bl...n-progress.html) that could open the map and export it, but he cancelled it to put in his tool pack that he is going to release but no one know when he is going to release.

• Mega, turbocharger and The_Human like this

The_Human
  • The_Human

The Eye

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:14 PM

I don't know those modelling stuff much and GTA V stuff, and I thought you can make use of the direct game files.

• ArthurLopes likes this

turbocharger
  • turbocharger

stisni pisni, pusti zviždi

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:01 PM

Oh I wish it was that simple.

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:35 PM

Oh I wish it was that simple.

Yeah me too :(

• Mega and turbocharger like this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Anjunakuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:57 PM

It will get worse the more Rockstar develops RAGE and Grand Theft Auto.

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:04 AM

I Have made a little vid to show up the Lookout Point Canyon on GTA V:  (Quality may be sh*t for some minutes because it's processing)

• universetwisters, .Bach, Tupiz and 4 others like this

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

____

Spoiler

But how you converted the .json to .ymap and .ytyp?

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Anjunakuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

@ArthurLopes

Manually typing each entry. Although I got nowhere because I didn't know how to make a dlcpack,

• ArthurLopes likes this

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

@ArthurLopes

Manually typing each entry. Although I got nowhere because I didn't know how to make a dlcpack,

you put in the dlclist the name was (dlc_lookoutpoint) but the folder name is (lookoutpoint), both need to have the same name (folder and dlclist.xml entry)

• BlackScout likes this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Anjunakuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yeah I know...
  • ArthurLopes likes this

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago

GTARandom posted a tutorial on how to convert maps to SP!  :lol:

So now i'm going to try to convert Lookout Point to SinglePlayer and get away from FiveReborn

His tutorial is here: 

• BlackScout and turbocharger like this

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well, thanks to GTARandom i finally managed to make a test and put Lookout Point in SinglePlayer!

it isn't perfect yet and need some improvements like move it to far away from Los Santos and make some bitmaps, but its cool to see mapping in Singleplayer.

(My CPU Is really sh*t so when i recorded it was with a VERY bad framerate so i exported with Rockstar Editor)

• .Bach, CalicoApricot, Voit Turyv and 3 others like this

turbocharger
  • turbocharger

stisni pisni, pusti zviždi

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]

Posted 3 weeks ago

Fantastic news, so glad thing finally worked out for you. Lots of enthusiasm and will you got there mate. :)

Maybe it's a little early to ask, buy how much of the map do you plan to convert?
  • ArthurLopes likes this

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago

Fantastic news, so glad thing finally worked out for you. Lots of enthusiasm and will you got there mate. :)

Maybe it's a little early to ask, buy how much of the map do you plan to convert?

it's really hard to say how "much" i'm going to try to convert because there isn't any possible way to get all the map on 3dsmax, the canyons are easy because they are small (Newport Ironworks is small too).

But there is a hope for me that is the NFS Modding Toolkit by NFSU360, that will contain a map tool called NFS-Mapper that was cancelled but now is going to be in his new tool, so i just need to wait and see, but if someone could increase the NFS Carbon's Draw Distance i could rip some parts of the city more effectly.

• turbocharger likes this

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ArthurLopes, 2 weeks ago.

I Have some AWESOME NEWS on the Lookout Point Map Mod SP Version, I fininshed the mod right now and i'm going to post it, there's already a vid showing it and here is the download: https://www.gta5-mod...on-singleplayer

• .Bach, BlackScout, turbocharger and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users