Resident Evil 7 - Biohazard

67 replies to this topic
JaeyP
  • JaeyP

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:44 AM

Where can I download the demo for this game? Is there one for PS4?

N7Operative84
  • N7Operative84

N7 Operative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:42 AM

There is a demo for the PS4. I don't recall , but a while ago the demo was only for Playstation Plus members. I am certain though, that demo has opened up for everyone regardless of membership. The demo is up on the Playstation store.

saev7
  • saev7

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:45 PM Edited by saev7, 11 February 2017 - 01:46 PM.

What you can say about this top horror  ? Where must be Resident Evil 7 - Biohazard? I think 3 or second place. Am I right?

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick
  • OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:37 PM

The second DLC is out today for PS4 users. Both DLC packs will be available for Xbox One and PC users on the 21st.

​So far, the major criticism that I've read for RE7 seems to be on the boss battles and the final chapter of the game. Without spoilers, are those fair criticisms?

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:59 PM

​So far, the major criticism that I've read for RE7 seems to be on the boss battles and the final chapter of the game. Without spoilers, are those fair criticisms?

The last chapter seemed a bit odd and out of place but I didn't hate it. It almost seems like they added it late in the game to pad total play time.

Boss battles - too easy? Too hard? I'm not a big fan of boss battles in general and these felt like regular boss battles in my limited boss battle mind.

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:00 AM

The second DLC is out today for PS4 users. Both DLC packs will be available for Xbox One and PC users on the 21st.

Boss battles are fun (but that's mainly cause I played on madhouse mode first)

Before I talk about the final boss, I'll just ask, have you ever played Resident Evil 2?

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick
  • OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:05 AM

Boss battles are fun (but that's mainly cause I played on madhouse mode first)

Before I talk about the final boss, I'll just ask, have you ever played Resident Evil 2?

No spoilers please. The only Resident Evil I've played is the HD remake of RE1. I also own RE0, 4, 5, Revelations 2, and 6. I plan to play all 6 RE games I own right before I get RE7 for my birthday. Just so I'm up to date with the story. I wonder if Capcom will release a "Complete Edition" for this game because of the 3 DLC packs that is being released for the game. If they do, I really hope they do it before my birthday, so I don't have to double dip.

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Unforgiven

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted A week ago

I love Joe's reviews, but this one takes the cake. I lol'ed at Ethan being scarier than the Bakers due to his floating arms and no body in VR.:lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users