Photo

The Prognostication Thread

13 replies to this topic
infectedG636
  • infectedG636

Hi I'm Old Man, and this is my son Pawnshop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:55 AM Edited by infectedG636, 17 January 2017 - 06:24 AM.

Now this isn't a What If, or a speculation thread. I want to see what is your prediction for things that may or may not be eventually be announced in RDR2.  Speculation or rumors concerning RDR2 don't count. And don't be a smart ass like " oh i predict there's going to be animals uhuhuhuhuh." And when in time something announces, come back and check out what you said.  You'll win...nothing, but none the less you'll be a great prognosticator.

I predict there's going to be a reloaded system similar to Gears of War where you can drop your bullets accidentally causing you to lose ammo and time, or your gun may be jammed

rick_short_b2b_marcom_blog_prognosticate

Papacu
  • Papacu

Yo soy tu Papacu

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:40 AM

The Main Character will die

Achlys
  • Achlys

Penis Flytrap

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:03 AM Edited by Achlys, 17 January 2017 - 05:04 AM.

Characters from the first RDR are going to get shat on like IV characters were on V, and there's going to be a backlash.

And of course, the release date's going to be pushed back.
  • Niobium likes this

Osho
  • Osho

High Roller

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:18 AM

I predict SP will no longer remain one of the main focus after few weeks from the release of RDR 2, rather the multiplayer.
I also predict that there'll be customization feature added to the game.
  • LincolnClay and Skarekrow like this

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:39 PM

I predict the ending will get you right in the feels just as RDR1 did.
  • BurnettVice, jackemannen, LincolnClay and 2 others like this

Skarekrow
  • Skarekrow

citizen punk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:26 AM Edited by Skarekrow, 18 January 2017 - 05:26 AM.

I predict SP will no longer remain one of the main focus after few weeks from the release of RDR 2, rather the multiplayer.

As much as I hope that isn't the case, I have no choice but to concur. GTA:O is such a cash cow for R* that it wouldn't fit their current agenda not to treat MP with more attention than SP.

I predict RDR2 will revolve around heists just like in GTA:V, albeit with trains, banks, saloons, etc. like a real spaghetti western. Would also fit into RDR:O perfectly.
  • Mister Pink and LincolnClay like this

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

Just another forumer...don't mind me...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:23 AM

As much as I hope that isn't the case, I have no choice but to concur. GTA:O is such a cash cow for R* that it wouldn't fit their current agenda not to treat MP with more attention than SP.
I predict RDR2 will revolve around heists just like in GTA:V, albeit with trains, banks, saloons, etc. like a real spaghetti western. Would also fit into RDR:O perfectly.
Stealing money from desperate players belongs in GTAO and GTAO only. Maybe COD....ok...A LOT COD.

Anyway, I predict RDR2 will show John Marston's past, like his bank robbing days with Dutch's crew. Whether we play as him or not is a tough one. You know what? I predict we play as Marston again. 2 predictions that tie into each other.

Jabalous
  • Jabalous

Villager

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:16 PM Edited by Jabalous, 2 weeks ago.

My predictions:

- The story will feature Dutch and his gang, including John. Not sure if it's going to be a direct prequel, or we will just meet them during the events of the game.

- There will be multiple protagonists.

- The map's size will be somewhere between 1.5× to 2.0× the size of Redemption's.

- There will be no delay and it will release by the end of October. The next revelation will take place in April, starting with a Game Informer cover story and a new trailer.

EDIT: Just had to change somethings :ph34r:

• Spider-Vice, otachi, jackemannen and 1 other like this

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

Just another forumer...don't mind me...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:52 AM

My predictions:

- The story won't be a prequel to Redemption. We might meet with younger versions of some of Redemption's secondary characters, but the story won't revolve around them or Dutch's gang.

- There will be multiple protagonists (three max), but they won't work together in the story (enemies from the start). I can see some clever writing where they have conflicting interests and the player would choose which side to empathize with.

- The rumored 'leaked map' would turn out to be false and won't look anything like the actual map from the game.

- The map's size will be somewhere between 1.5× to 2.0× the size of Redemption's.

- There will be no delay and it will release by the end of October. The next revelation will take place in April, starting with a Game Informer cover story and a new trailer.

Yeah, the map seems a little off. And I sincerely hope that the map is bigger than Redemption's map, because believe it or not, it felt kinda small to me. I wanted to go beyond the mountains...but hey, limitations.
  • infectedG636 likes this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Computerwelt

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:55 PM

My prediction is fishing will become an activity. 

• tsycho89 and Skarekrow like this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Wanna play with me on PS4? Add me: rph_brasil

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 January 2017 - 10:19 PM

Stealing money from desperate players belongs in GTAO and GTAO only. Maybe COD....ok...A LOT COD.

Anyway, I predict RDR2 will show John Marston's past, like his bank robbing days with Dutch's crew. Whether we play as him or not is a tough one. You know what? I predict we play as Marston again. 2 predictions that tie into each other.

R* fa**ot already said Marston will be alive but he won't be a playable character
  • jackemannen likes this

Arthur Fookin Shelby
  • Arthur Fookin Shelby

Murder Maketh Man

• Daily Globe
  • None

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:30 PM

I'll predict we'll encounter many freaks in the wilderness.

• tonko likes this

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:08 AM

I predict that we'll see our protagonist(s) ride off into the sunset, at the end of the game, as the credits start to roll. It'll be backed by a great outro soundtrack too.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic Creator 2016
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 2 weeks ago

I predict there will be deadly snakes and an ability to pay to have someone suck the poison out.

Seriously. I'd get a kick out of that! :)

intv-pf-snake.jpg?x54649

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users