Weekly event starting every Friday at 4:00pm EST / 9:00pm GMT / 10:00pm CET on PC platform
- Host: VIII_Leo_IIIV.
- Dates & Times: This event is held on weekly basis, starting on Fridays usually at 4:00pm EST / 9:00pm GMT / 10:00pm CET with a pre-lobby being held about 15 minutes before launching the playlist.
- Event Duration: Mostly depends on the total amount of submitted jobs, but usually each event ends within 90 minutes.
- Concept: If you wish, submit your or someone else's jobs here in this thread (3 max.) and I'll confirm your attendance, enlist the the submissions in this post and have everything organised & prepared come Friday. Our crew is creating a lot of quality content, and we know how difficult is it to arrange your jobs played by others (especially to be played with a lot of players), receive some feedback for improvement, etc. We are also big fans of other user-created content but only the quality jobs which sometimes are difficult to find. Therefore we want to test the best of your creations and enjoy them!
- Event Purpose & Ethos: This main purpose of this event is essentially focused on bringing the members of PC content creator community together and simply playing/testing each other's creations so that we could help one-another to improve on certain things and to become better creators ourselves. The general atmosphere of this event shouldn't be about being super serious and competitive, since the main idea behind this weekly event is to simply play and showcase each-others creations and enjoying the view & experience the creator brings within them. In the end, we're all in this together just to simply to have a good time, without worrying about immature/disruptive players and trolls.
- The main requirement is that if you want your job to be included - you must participate in the event.
- Voting on jobs is either Thumbs Up or No voting. Giving Thumbs down is unnecessary and rather considered disrespectful towards the creator, (since he's sitting in the same lobby). If you have comments on the job on something you did not like, then just give feedback verbally to the Creator, instead of using the voting button. I will keep track of players who continuously dislike jobs, and once that 'special someone' accumulates 3 dislikes - gets temporary banned from currently on-going event, plus automatically suspended for 1 week from being able to attend our crew's Creators Event. Repeated offences will result in suspension being doubled.
- Players who are being disruptive in-game or/both in-game text or voice chat towards the host & other attendees will get temporary banned from currently on-going event, plus suspended on temporary basis for 2 weeks from being able to attend our crew's Creators Event. Repeated offences will result in suspension being doubled.
- Important! | Part 1 - Since you can't always rely on every single attendee to be on point with kicking the randoms/disruptive players + 'GTA Online's Broken Kicking System' that is currently in place, all submitted jobs will be hosted one-by-one. There won't be any playlists. Since my responsibility as the host is to ensure that every single attendee has an enjoyable experience without worrying about disruptive players ruining the atmosphere - I believe that that's more important, be it at the cost of numbers. This way, If need be, I will be able to kick someone immediately right before starting each job. Read Part 2 below!
- Important! | Part 2 - To save time, when it comes to waiting for participants to re-join the next job (and in-general) - it's advised that right after completion of a previous job you should select 'Freemode' option in the job selection screen. That way, all players from previous job will be placed into a single free-roam session (all long as, by default they have their aim preference set to 'Free Aim'), which in turn will minimise the time required to someone to re-join and not get stuck in the clouds.
- If you accidentally hit somebody or spin someone out in contact races, you must wait for that person to get back on track and keep your position behind him/her. That way, hitting someone also punishes yourself.
- If we have a race and there's exactly or under 12 players - we'll race it as a (GTA Race or Standard). Exception: If the submitter specifically requests his submitted race hosted as a Non-Contact race, then we'll race it as requested. However, if we have more than 12 players, then we'll run it with a non-contact option regardless. Reasons: latency issues (lag), skill gaps, not being familiar with the race, etc... Also, remember that use of weapons and explosives in GTA Races is forbidden.
- The number of jobs per creator - maximum 3. If you have less, it is OK, the most important thing is quality, not quantity.
- You can also attend as a tester, without submitting any jobs, (I still guarantee you will have lots of fun).
- The event is hosted in Free-Aim setting, (to join easier, make sure you change your aiming setting to Free-Aim in Story mode, prior to joining the event).
- Each creator will have a chance to present his job to the others and give some tips prior to starting the job. Each creator can select the job settings, just have in mind that it's recommended to run Deathmatches with a 10-minute limit, races with reduced number laps to fit similar time-frame per job.
- We encourage constructive feedback from all participants during/after the session, in order to give valuable input to the creator/host for further improvement of their creations, etc...
- To prevent any problems with the job settings - make sure you correct your default job setting to the desired prior to the event (e.g. a 10-minute time limit, Normal DM or TDM, lap count, etc.).
- You're more than welcome to submit a job created by someone else.
- All info. including the confirmed participants, and submitted jobs will be tracked, tested and published in the opening post of this thread before each Friday.
How to Sign-Up/Join?
- This event is open to all who wish to join, regardless of what crew you're from.
- If you're not a friend already, send a friend request to the event host with a message stating: 'Hi, sign me up for the Creators Event, please.', or something along those lines.
- Keep in mind that It's not necessary to formally sign-up in advance every single week to participate, but if you would like to reserve a spot anyway - PM the host or leave a reply below in this thread. In general, as long as you have the host added as a friend on R★ Social Club, it's enough to join his session around the scheduled start time to participate.
- If you intend to submit a job, leave a reply below here with the Social Club links to the jobs you want to submit along with leaving a mention with your desired settings on each job, (e.g. 10-minute time limit, Normal DM or TDM, lap count, etc.). Do note, that by default, each creator has 30 minutes of hosting time, and the management of time ratio and specific settings between jobs is entirely up to creator/participant, only if the host has been notified prior and aware. However, once there are more than 4 creators then hosting time will decrease accordingly to 20 or 15 minutes to accommodate all creators' time.
- On the night of the event, before joining the host's session it's advised to go to Story mode and make sure you change your aiming setting to Free-Aim.
- To join the event, about 15 minutes before the event starts press 'Start' → 'Friends' → scroll until you find the event host → click on host's nickname and press 'Join Game' → Keep pressing "Yes" on confirmation screens. That way it will be more convenient to gather up together before the event starts and it will be much easier for participants to promptly receive and accept the invite to the first job from the same session via the in-game phone. If you were unable to join the host's session for some reason, notify the host by sending a PM via R★ Social Club and keep an eye on for the in-game phone invite or a regular game invite.
Participants and Submitted Jobs
Event starts this Friday, March 10th, 2017 at 4:00pm EST / 9:00pm GMT / 10:00pm CET with a pre-lobby being held about 15 minutes before launching the first job.
By signing up for this event, you clearly express that you understand all the rules and details shown here. And that during the event, you conform to abide by said rules and certain agreements. Please understand that the obligation to run any well organised event not only depends on the host, but it also depends on participants as well. Thank you.