Photo

(PC) Malicious Intentt - Events

18 replies to this topic
UMADBRO_OKAY
  • UMADBRO_OKAY

GCCC of Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:14 PM Edited by UMADBRO_OKAY, 2 weeks ago.

Thread_Logo.png

Presents

img2.png

Weekly event starting every Friday at 4:00pm EST / 9:00pm GMT / 10:00pm CET on PC platform

The Basics

• Dates & Times: This event is held on weekly basis, starting on Fridays usually at 4:00pm EST / 9:00pm GMT / 10:00pm CET with a pre-lobby being held about 15 minutes before launching the playlist.

• Event Duration: Mostly depends on the total amount of submitted jobs, but usually each event ends within 90 minutes.

• Concept: If you wish, submit your or someone else's jobs here in this thread (3 max.) and I'll confirm your attendance, enlist the the submissions in this post and have everything organised & prepared come Friday. Our crew is creating a lot of quality content, and we know how difficult is it to arrange your jobs played by others (especially to be played with a lot of players), receive some feedback for improvement, etc. We are also big fans of other user-created content but only the quality jobs which sometimes are difficult to find. Therefore we want to test the best of your creations and enjoy them!

• Event Purpose & Ethos: This main purpose of this event is essentially focused on bringing the members of PC content creator community together and simply playing/testing each other's creations so that we could help one-another to improve on certain things and to become better creators ourselves. The general atmosphere of this event shouldn't be about being super serious and competitive, since the main idea behind this weekly event is to simply play and showcase each-others creations and enjoying the view & experience the creator brings within them. In the end, we're all in this together just to simply to have a good time, without worrying about immature/disruptive players and trolls.

General Rules

• The main requirement is that if you want your job to be included - you must participate in the event.

• Voting on jobs is either Thumbs Up or No voting. Giving Thumbs down is unnecessary and rather considered disrespectful towards the creator, (since he's sitting in the same lobby). If you have comments on the job on something you did not like, then just give feedback verbally to the Creator, instead of using the voting button. I will keep track of players who continuously dislike jobs, and once that 'special someone' accumulates 3 dislikes - gets temporary banned from currently on-going event, plus automatically suspended for 1 week from being able to attend our crew's Creators Event. Repeated offences will result in suspension being doubled.

• Players who are being disruptive in-game or/both in-game text or voice chat towards the host & other attendees will get temporary banned from currently on-going event, plus suspended on temporary basis for 2 weeks from being able to attend our crew's Creators Event. Repeated offences will result in suspension being doubled.

• Important! | Part 1 - Since you can't always rely on every single attendee to be on point with kicking the randoms/disruptive players + 'GTA Online's Broken Kicking System' that is currently in place, all submitted jobs will be hosted one-by-one. There won't be any playlists. Since my responsibility as the host is to ensure that every single attendee has an enjoyable experience without worrying about disruptive players ruining the atmosphere - I believe that that's more important, be it at the cost of numbers. This way, If need be, I will be able to kick someone immediately right before starting each job. Read Part 2 below!

• Important!Part 2 - To save time, when it comes to waiting for participants to re-join the next job (and in-general) - it's advised that right after completion of a previous job you should select 'Freemode' option in the job selection screen. That way, all players from previous job will be placed into a single free-roam session (all long as, by default they have their aim preference set to 'Free Aim'), which in turn will minimise the time required to someone to re-join and not get stuck in the clouds.

• If you accidentally hit somebody or spin someone out in contact races, you must wait for that person to get back on track and keep your position behind him/her. That way, hitting someone also punishes yourself.

• If we have a race and there's exactly or under 12 players - we'll race it as a (GTA Race or Standard). Exception: If the submitter specifically requests his submitted race hosted as a Non-Contact race, then we'll race it as requested. However, if we have more than 12 players, then we'll run it with a non-contact option regardless. Reasons: latency issues (lag), skill gaps, not being familiar with the race, etc... Also, remember that use of weapons and explosives in GTA Races is forbidden.

• The number of jobs per creator - maximum 3. If you have less, it is OK, the most important thing is quality, not quantity.

• You can also attend as a tester, without submitting any jobs, (I still guarantee you will have lots of fun).

• The event is hosted in Free-Aim setting, (to join easier, make sure you change your aiming setting to Free-Aim in Story mode, prior to joining the event).

• Each creator will have a chance to present his job to the others and give some tips prior to starting the job. Each creator can select the job settings, just have in mind that it's recommended to run Deathmatches with a 10-minute limit, races with reduced number laps to fit similar time-frame per job.

• We encourage constructive feedback from all participants during/after the session, in order to give valuable input to the creator/host for further improvement of their creations, etc...

• To prevent any problems with the job settings - make sure you correct your default job setting to the desired prior to the event (e.g. a 10-minute time limit, Normal DM or TDM, lap count, etc.).

• You're more than welcome to submit a job created by someone else.

• All info. including the confirmed participants, and submitted jobs will be tracked, tested and published in the opening post of this thread before each Friday.

How to Sign-Up/Join?

• This event is open to all who wish to join, regardless of what crew you're from.

• If you're not a friend already, send a friend request to the event host with a message stating: 'Hi, sign me up for the Creators Event, please.', or something along those lines.

• Keep in mind that It's not necessary to formally sign-up in advance every single week to participate, but if you would like to reserve a spot anyway - PM the host or leave a reply below in this thread. In general, as long as you have the host added as a friend on R★ Social Club, it's enough to join his session around the scheduled start time to participate.

• If you intend to submit a job, leave a reply below here with the Social Club links to the jobs you want to submit along with leaving a mention with your desired settings on each job, (e.g. 10-minute time limit, Normal DM or TDM, lap count, etc.). Do note, that by default, each creator has 30 minutes of hosting time, and the management of time ratio and specific settings between jobs is entirely up to creator/participant, only if the host has been notified prior and aware. However, once there are more than 4 creators then hosting time will decrease accordingly to 20 or 15 minutes to accommodate all creators' time.

• On the night of the event, before joining the host's session it's advised to go to Story mode and make sure you change your aiming setting to Free-Aim.

• To join the event, about 15 minutes before the event starts press 'Start' → 'Friends' → scroll until you find the event host → click on host's nickname and press 'Join Game' → Keep pressing "Yes" on confirmation screens. That way it will be more convenient to gather up together before the event starts and it will be much easier for participants to promptly receive and accept the invite to the first job from the same session via the in-game phone. If you were unable to join the host's session for some reason, notify the host by sending a PM via R★ Social Club and keep an eye on for the in-game phone invite or a regular game invite.

Participants and Submitted Jobs

Event starts this Friday, March 10th, 2017 at 4:00pm EST / 9:00pm GMT / 10:00pm CET with a pre-lobby being held about 15 minutes before launching the first job.

rumetf4.png

Host: VIII_Leo_IIIV

Confirmed Participants:

1. VIII_Leo_IIIV
  2. UMADBRO_OKAY
  3. Abe.Cede
  4. HiBerg

By signing up for this event, you clearly express that you understand all the rules and details shown here. And that during the event, you conform to abide by said rules and certain agreements. Please understand that the obligation to run any well organised event not only depends on the host, but it also depends on participants as well. Thank you.

• BenMillard and VIII_Leo_IIIV like this

UMADBRO_OKAY
  • UMADBRO_OKAY

GCCC of Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:33 PM Edited by UMADBRO_OKAY, 09 February 2017 - 08:28 AM.

So well we will be hosting the playlist every Friday @ 9:00pm GMT, we are looking for more players we welcome you to join us feel like add VIII_Leo_IIIV or UMADBRO_OKAY we can accept you and invite you to our playlist :) Want to share job? please post it here we can add it to the playlist. 

UPDATE:

Participants and Submitted Jobs

"Creators Event" Playlist starting Friday, February 10h at 4:00pm EST / 9:00pm GMT / 10:00pm CET

Jobs:

Creation Title                                              Game Mode    Lap Count       Game Mode         Type Class          Weather                    Slipstream      Catchup            *Notes

1. Alamo Marina Grand Prix (GP)        Stunt Race          3 Laps         GTA Race*             Muscles         Current/Current                ✘                      ✘                    Use of Weapons and Explosives is Forbidden
  2. Fever Pitch                                    Land Race           3 Laps         GTA Race*            Supers            Current/Current               ✘                      ✘                    Use of Weapons and Explosives is Forbidden
  3. Sandy Shores Grand Prix               Land Race           3 Laps         GTA Race*             Sports            Current/Current               ✘                      ✘                     Use of Weapons and Explosives is Forbidden
  4. Grönnenheim Motopark (GP)           Stunt Race         2 Laps          GTA RACE*           Sports            Current/Current               ✘                      ✘                     Use of Weapons and Explosives is Forbidden
  5. Whiz Wagonway                            Stunt Race          2 Laps          GTA RACE*           Supers           Current/Current               ✘                      ✘                     Use of Weapons and Explosives is Forbidden 

Participants:

1) VIII_Leo_IIIV (Leader)

2) UMADBRO_OKAY

3) KangeeRedwood

4) Pressure.Drop

5) BridgeHat

6) FS-Jets

• hookitandbookit likes this

UMADBRO_OKAY
  • UMADBRO_OKAY

GCCC of Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:39 PM Edited by UMADBRO_OKAY, 08 February 2017 - 09:40 PM.

UPDATED: Added two new jobs

Ermac
  • Ermac

Midnight Marauder

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • Hottest Nigga [All Time]
    GTAF Time Trials Hipster of the Year 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 February 2017 - 04:53 AM

sign me up meng

Social Club: FS-Jets

• UMADBRO_OKAY and VIII_Leo_IIIV like this

UMADBRO_OKAY
  • UMADBRO_OKAY

GCCC of Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:32 AM Edited by UMADBRO_OKAY, 09 February 2017 - 06:05 PM.

Thank you for joining with us, 

See you this Friday @ 9:00PM GMT.

UMADBRO_OKAY
  • UMADBRO_OKAY

GCCC of Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:55 PM Edited by UMADBRO_OKAY, 13 February 2017 - 07:16 PM.

UPDATED:

Details Regarding Actual Start Time of This Event

I'm fairly certain that some of you have heard about a YouTube Content Creator and Live Streamer by the name of Gtamen ➤ (YouTube channelTwitch channelTwitter page). Every other Friday starting at 7:00pm GMT he's live-streaming a (PS4 & PC) 'Creator Showcase' event, which basically embodies the same concept as we have here with our weekly (PC) 'Creators Event'. People send him their created jobs and he tests and showcases them in front of a live audience through his Twitch channel, starting on PS4 as it’s his primary platform, and once he's done with all submissions there, then he switches over to PC - which is usually by the time when I’m starting or when my event is underway (at around 9:00pm GMT). At first we'll join the PC portion of his event, and afterwards we'll proceed as per usual with my event.

(For some reference, here I'm including his previous 'GTA Online Creator Showcase Ep. 1' Highlights Video)

Thanks to suggestion from KangeeRedwood, I reached out to him via Twitter asking if he would be interested in collaboration, seeing as we both host PC events at around the same time. And he agreed to give it a try this upcoming Friday (February 17th). So, depending on how it turns out, this might become a more regular occurrence.

Here's the breakdown of what to expect, if you plan to attend:

1) It would be recommended to stay tuned into Gtamen's Twitch.tv live-stream which is scheduled to start on Friday (February 17th) at 7:00pm GMT. As mentioned earlier, he will be starting the event & live-stream on PS4 as it’s his primary platform, and once he's done with all submissions there, then he will switch over to PC. Which essentially means that, we'll have to watch the live-stream to keep up with him and know when exactly he switches over to PC, so that we could join him.

2) Alright, he's on PC. What now? At this point, it's expected that he will start the playlist at any minute. It's suggested that right after he finishes up with PS4 jobs, you should already have your game up-and-running. Once I'll be able to join his playlist - expect a game invite from me (VIII_Leo_IIIV) to his PC portion of the event/broadcast. As usual, I'll send out invites via 'Friends' as well personal game invites to all my friends and crew members who are online through klkRLpKJJc2yAM5_ETQ1.gif Social Club launcher. If you won't be able to join in time, try joining my game session anyway, since you should be able to join through 'Spectating'.

3) At first, we will join and show support by bringing in more active players into Gtamen's 'Creator Showcase' event. That way he will be able to have more players in his stream, and have a more vibrant and more interesting show for his audience.

4) Right afterwards he goes through all the jobs in his event, then I'll start-up our 'Creators Event' playlist. That way, we can hopefully pull in some of the players from Gtamen's event, which will overall would increase the attendance level of our event.

A simple request:

So far, I couldn't ask for more from the regulars of my event, as far as online etiquette in games is concerned. You guys always been very supportive and positive throughout the whole thing, and all I ask is to show the same attitude, support and mindfulness to Gtamen and what he has been doing for other content creators and his audience for such a long time.

P.S: WRITTEN BY LEO 

hookitandbookit
  • hookitandbookit

Crackhead

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:24 AM

This sounds interesting, im in!

UMADBRO_OKAY
  • UMADBRO_OKAY

GCCC of Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:08 PM

UPDATED

Ermac
  • Ermac

Midnight Marauder

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • Hottest Nigga [All Time]
    GTAF Time Trials Hipster of the Year 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:25 PM

sign me up

UMADBRO_OKAY
  • UMADBRO_OKAY

GCCC of Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:45 PM

UPDATED! 

Anyone wanna play with us? just post it here! 

Ruin
  • Ruin

• The Yakuza
  • Japan

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:13 PM

Sure, why not.

UMADBRO_OKAY
  • UMADBRO_OKAY

GCCC of Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:20 PM

(PC) Weekly [MAIN] & [GCCC] Cross-Crew Content Creators Event Recap - 17/02/2017

Creation Title                                      Creator                      Gameplay Video 

ZennyCudo Park Plus                                           xZenvohh                               Link to Video

Sanic Shores                                                        sanic_simon                            Link to Video

Gruppe 6 GP Long                                                benimi                                   Link to Video                  

So You Want to be a Hero                                    KangeeRedwood                      Link to Video

LSIA Speed Trial                                                  HiBerg                                    Link to Video

Grand Senora Rally Ring                                     HiBerg                                    Link to Video

Grapeseed Glory                                                  Evil_Tuinhek                           Link to Video

Note: There won't be any videos made for jobs that were previously recorded and published.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to everyone who attended & contributed to make this week's event the most attended one with over 20 players! It's our new record high. Thanks to all who made it possible.

I also want to pay respects and give deserved props to GtamenUMADBRO_OKAY, and HiBerg for all their assistance behind the scenes! Thank you all so much for your help. It's definitely appreciat_ed.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personally, despite minor inconveniences, I'm quite happy with what all of us managed to achieve by working together. I mean there were obvious negatives like certain players being there for wrong reasons, players that happened to think that it's a dedicated casual racing playlist and not a showcase/display of custom created jobs, like the title of the playlist states, and so on...

However, despite all that, I'm quite interested to know the feedback from the attendees/regulars of this event:

• Did you enjoy the overall atmosphere? Let me know what did you like or did not like, is there any ideas/suggestions you would like to give?
  • To preserve the idea of 'Quality over Quantity', would you like to see me continuing working alongside Gtamen, or should we split our paths and work separately on bi-weekly basis?
  • To address the matter of 'certain players being there for wrong reasons' - Would you like to see me enforce more strict rules? Suggestions welcome.
  • Lastly: Is this what you guys wanted? Or do you prefer keeping more of a ''low populated personal'' approach? Because as you've seen it first hand... it turns out its quiet different with people smashing each other and calling "fa*s". As it stands now, if we decide to go 'BIG', then we can't be picky with who we allow/disallow to join this event. I mean of course, there will always be a couple of over-excited-immature-bad apples here and there, but apart from that the rest of the people seem mature enough. As mentioned, to get rid of this problem, I could make this event more reserved/private to the people I know are OK, or someone has vouched for them.

Apart from that... I'ts up to you guys - Let me know your comments/critiques down below and let's discuss this.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As always, next event will take place on Friday (February 24th) at 9:00pm GMT / 4:00pm EST / 10:00pm CET.  

If you intend to join, then feel free to post your submissions down below, but please don't forget to include the preferred/recommended settings. 

And, If you're unsure about something, please refer to the opening post of this thread, which contains all information

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S: Written By Leo
  • BenMillard likes this

UMADBRO_OKAY
  • UMADBRO_OKAY

GCCC of Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

UPDATED~!

UMADBRO_OKAY
  • UMADBRO_OKAY

GCCC of Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by UMADBRO_OKAY, 3 weeks ago.

Thanks to the participants as 8-10 players who played with us last Friday! it was fun. and You may not know who Gtamen is that he's famous gta player like Yan2295 he will play with us this Friday @ 9:30pm GMT.

Edit: Updated..

BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Excited to be a part of this. Accounts in my signature and profile.

Here is a tutorial to use them:

:facedesk:

Hope it helps.

• UMADBRO_OKAY and steve dogg 51 like this

UMADBRO_OKAY
  • UMADBRO_OKAY

GCCC of Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by UMADBRO_OKAY, 3 weeks ago.

UPDATED~!

UMADBRO_OKAY
  • UMADBRO_OKAY

GCCC of Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Just updated. WE ARE ON RIGHT NOW who wanna play with us? add me or leo we can accept you and invite you asap

UMADBRO_OKAY
  • UMADBRO_OKAY

GCCC of Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

WL5bwzC.jpg

Link to the YouTube video playlist including footage from
03/03/2017 (PC) Weekly [MAIN] & [GCCC] Cross-Crew Content Creators Event
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLteits8WCUtsIyISIYTK7rUPGJj5_6XS4

Thanks to everyone who joined! I hope everyone had a good time.

If you have any feedback regarding the jobs from the previous event (or anything else that's related to this event), feel free to share your thoughts down below.

Next event will take place on Friday, March 10th, 2017 at 4:00pm EST / 9:00pm GMT / 10:00pm CET with a pre-lobby being held about 15 minutes before launching the first job.

If you intend to join, then feel free to post your submissions down below, but please don't forget to include the preferred/recommended settings.

And, If you're unsure about something, please refer to the opening post of this thread, which contains all information.

P.S: I've updated the opening post of this thread with some new important information. It's recommended to read through it!

• BenMillard and steve dogg 51 like this

UMADBRO_OKAY
  • UMADBRO_OKAY

GCCC of Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

UPDATED~!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users