Photo

TITANIC Honour and Glory.

12 replies to this topic
CaptainDaniel23
  • CaptainDaniel23

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:40 PM Edited by CaptainDaniel23, 17 January 2017 - 06:48 PM.

You all know about the famous ship, but Four funnels and the team are developing a smashing game. The game's story focuses on a 23-year-old American Oxford University graduate named Owen Robert Morgan. After being mistaken for an international criminal, he must board the RMS TITANIC in an effort to clear his name and to find the real culprits. Once the player is on board the ship, the player must perform certain tasks of a real crewman and secure a cabin of his own. Once the Titanic hits the iceberg, the player has 2 hours and 40 minutes to completely solve the mystery.

The player (Players on online Multiplayer) will be able to explore the ship both sailing and sinking scenes.
The Game has grabbed international attention from fans and Ship Historians to Worlds most known people on video games.
​The game is set for release in 2018

There are 2 demos released which are a success.

Fours funnels have released to real time videos to commemorate the sinking's of Titanic and the 100th anniversary of her sister-ships HMHS BRITANNIC. 

Video game trailer
The original sinking trailer was deleted but was uploaded by another fans page on youtube. The rest were uploaded to the teams Youtube and Titanic page. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuoxJ_XZPSA

http://www.titanichg.com/videos/

For more information and to give donations click here onto 
http://www.titanichg.com/ if you make a $50 donations you get a free game when its released and also a cabin of your choice. (Just bare in mind all the 1st and 2nd class are full so only steerage aka 3rd class is available.)

• Mister Pink, 2281 and X S like this

X S
  • X S

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Miss Los Santos Host Extraordinaire

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:28 PM

Wow, this looks really interesting.  I'm a big fan of first person mystery/puzzle games, and I love the lore of the Titanic, so this is certainly welcome.

I do hope that the time between when the ship strikes the iceberg and its final plunge isn't just a set timer.  I hope the cabins and cooridors start flooding in real-time, leaving you with little options to return down certain ways you might have originally came.  The panic itself would force you to stay disciplined.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:29 PM

sh/t this is just a giant rip-off of an excellent game I already played over 10 years ago ;)

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Lifetime Achievement Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:06 AM

sh/t this is just a giant rip-off of an excellent game I already played over 10 years ago ;)

Funny enough, was just talking to my brother about that game yesterday (solving puzzles from Resident Evil and it was brought up about the necklace switch in the game). Was good stuff playing it way back when lol

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Pink.Inc

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:18 AM

I watched the first video. Well, first time I put it on was in work, checking it periodically. Second time  I put it on when I had a couple of friends over and we were having a drink and listening to music. It was a good point of conversation and great way to gain more understanding of a tragedy happening in real time. 

X S
  • X S

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Miss Los Santos Host Extraordinaire

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:35 PM Edited by X S, 17 January 2017 - 04:59 PM.

The detail is pretty amazing, and they're saying it will be even better upon release.  Also, apparently it will be filled with passengers, unlike previous games and simulators.

Edit: Oh wait!  This demo is available on their website.  Going to check it out!  http://www.titanichg.com/demo/

Played the Demo, and it's very detailed.  It looks like the staff knew better to put Tea on the American breakfast menu.  ;)

Spoiler

K1FFLOM
  • K1FFLOM

Thug

• Members
  • Pitcairn-Islands

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:39 PM Edited by K1FFLOM, 17 January 2017 - 06:40 PM.

Wonder if William Carter's infamous Renault Coupé de Ville is in the game too...

.....as an easter egg with steamed-up windows maybe ?

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:54 AM

I'm sure it will be. The guys making this are literally putting in every piece of knowledge we still have of the Titanic into this model, down to every single room, door, vent and cupboard. They're also building a master timeline of the events that happened that night and in the end they want this to be a once stop repository of everything known about the ship. Also there's a new trailer out. From what I understand modelling is nearly complete but characters coding, animation and the entire story has barely been started. They really need some major company to fund them and help them with the technical aspects of making this an actual working game. Its 3 main people working on this entire project.

• Mister Pink and DerangedCrackhead like this

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:30 PM

Imagine if the story was about you being a Criminal that makes it to the Titanic and you have to go stealing stuff/killing people without being spotted and move through the ship like a ghost.

Kind of like the newest Hitman game.

• DerangedCrackhead likes this

DerangedCrackhead
  • DerangedCrackhead

punk de molde

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:35 PM

I could definitely see something like that going on, only that with a political and spionage background. With the World War I about to explode and trapped for days in the sea with passengers and personalities of those nationalities that only a couple years later would fight face to face in the trenches, like a premonitory chess game of the War.

Stealth, spionage, secret transmisions, mysterious deaths... You could make your way through the Titanic, working for one -or various- of the opponent Empires while, reflected itself in the distribution of the passengers of the vessel, getting to know the context, social estructure and disparities of the early XX century.

Who knows, maybe the fate of Titanic was sealed before it left the port of Southampton.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:16 PM

I could definitely see something like that going on, only that with a political and spionage background. With the World War I about to explode and trapped for days in the sea with passengers and personalities of those nationalities that only a couple years later would fight face to face in the trenches, like a premonitory chess game of the War.

Stealth, spionage, secret transmisions, mysterious deaths... You could make your way through the Titanic, working for one -or various- of the opponent Empires while, reflected itself in the distribution of the passengers of the vessel, getting to know the context, social estructure and disparities of the early XX century.

Yeah I know that historically your idea makes more sense since like you said, WW1 was about to explode. However, i would love to see a Story DLC where you are basically a low life criminal in England and the cops are after you, so you basically rob someone in an alley at night and he happens to carry a 3rd class boarding card for the Titanic, which you use to escape the cops and start a new life in NYC. You either can choose whether you want to abandon the Criminal life and find jobs inside the ship (Cleaning, Working as Coal boy or servant to make money), or keep being a Criminal and play illegal poker matches in 3rd class, kill some rich guy and use his clothes as a disguise that will allow you to go to 1st class and steal a safe or meet important people (Helpful, so when the ship sinks, you don't get left behind). Or even disguise yourself as the crew and sabotage the ship.

Who knows, maybe the fate of Titanic was sealed before it left the port of Southampton.

I really believe that honestly. But we will never know for sure.

Oldsport
  • Oldsport

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:34 PM

I have a idea, what if you start out as a poor young man who wins the ticket in a game of cards, then while on the ship you meet a red head and have to get her to fall for you. At the end you have to find her something to float on while you stay in the water

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:14 PM

I have a idea, what if you start out as a poor young man who wins the ticket in a game of cards, then while on the ship you meet a red head and have to get her to fall for you. At the end you have to find her something to float on while you stay in the water

Plus a DLC that takes place in the 1990's where you play as the red head and you have to help a guy in a ship find a diamond that you end up tossing in the sea

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users