Welcome to my III Era Modding Workshop. Listed here are the Mods I've made for III Era Games. While I do most of the work, provide appropriate credits to people whose work has been used. Most of my Mods are GTA III based and are Cars, Small Texture Mods or Script Mods. I hope you guys will like them.
Also, the mods are linked to their GTAGarage Pages. Feel free to leave feedback on the same.
+ Cartel Crusher (WIP)
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Was working on the Cartel Cruiser earlier and started messing with a few data. Now, I present the Cartel Crusher. It's a sort of Monster Truck version of the Cruiser. Can easily maneuver over other vehicles and less prone to over turning. Improved the wheelbase and suspension to make it more like a Monster Truck. You can easily slide a vehicle under it without any issues.
+ Improved GTA III Script
This Script modification is a collection of script improvements that I did for easier gameplay and allowing some perks early in game which can come in handy.
- Max Player Health is 250 now.
- Sentinel in Give Me Liberty
- El Burro Missions Available at start
- Porter Tunnel open after Luigi's Girls
- Callahan Bridge open after Luigi's Girls
- Subway open after Luigi's Girls
- King Courtney's Missions available after Luigi's Girls
- The Leone Mafia no longer will attack you after Sayonara Salvatore
- The Uptown Yardies no longer will attack you after Kingdom Come
- BF Injection is now parked at Hepburn Heights
- Landstalker is now available around Portland like the Stories
- Changed some executive and richfamily car spawns
- Changed Parked Car Locations around Portland
+ Download: GTAGarage
+ Toni's LCS Safe House in Portland
Converted Toni's LCS Portland Safehouse. The construction crane had to be hidden in the blue hell.
Download at GTAGarage.
+ Other Modifications for GTA III
- Rainy & Dark Weather: This mod modifies the GTAIII timecycle to be a darker and Rainy one. The sky remains more dark till morning.
- GTA LCS Thunderrodd: This is a simple conversion of the LCS Vehicle Thunderrodd to GTA III.
- GTA LCS Kuruma: This is a simple conversion of the LCS Vehicle Kuruma to GTA III.
- GTA III Unlocked Script: This mod that allows a user to complete all missions in any order, just after Luigi's Girls. You can basically access all the islands as well.
- Beta Cops Model: A simple Cop model from the Beta Edition of GTA III. This is a small texture replacement that adds mustached cop models in game.
- Beta Gang Cars: This mod sets the Gang Members to drive the cars meant to be used while GTA III was still in Beta Phase. Attached below is a list of what vehicles each gang drives.
- SA Misc Sounds: This mod changes the misc sounds to SA sounds. Like pickup, click sounds. Just replace the files in audio folder.
- IV Mission Complete Sound: This changes the mission complete sound to the one of IV. Just copy the file to the audio folder.
- Fed Ex Rumpo: This is a simple conversion of the Fed Ex Van to GTA III.
- GTA IV Loadscreen: This is changes the boring blue loadscreen to a colorful and new IV style loadscreen.
- DHL Van: This is a simple conversion of the DHL Van to GTA III.
- Better Weapon Sounds: With this mod you can change the boring low quality sounds to high quality ones.
- VC Admiral: The mods brings the Admiral car from Vice City to III. It replaces the Kuruma.
- VC Sabre: This mods brings the Sabre car from Vice City to III. It replaces the Manana.
- VC Topfun Van: This is a simple conversion of the VC Topfun to GTA III.
- VC Voodoo: This is a simple conversion of the VC Voodoo to GTA III. This mod will replace Yardie Lobo.
- VC Washington: This is a simple conversion of the VC Washington to GTA III. Replaces Blista.
- VC Comet: The mods brings the Comet car from Vice City to III. It replaces the Bobcat.
- San Andreas Car Colors: This mod changes the car colors of the GTA III Cars to be similar to their San Andreas Counterparts.