• Creme_Brulee

Another night, another patrol with you.

• Van Society
  • Portugal
  • Best Certified Crew 2016 [Van Society]
    GTAF Time Trials New Year Champion 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:20 AM

-I always close my door when exiting a car.

-I hate having my cars damaged, especially at night and/or off roading. I will either repair the car or steal another one.

-I always have my car on full beams at night, but while racing in online I always turn them off.

-Almost always I make sure to turn off the radio (unless there happens to be something nice playing). The car is your radio ;)

-Always buy max ammo before a job in GTAO.

-Always break the window by aiming out while riding on a friend's car, lol.

All I can think of right now.

• BlackScout, LincolnClay and KYX like this

Saganist
  • Saganist

The Cosmos Is Within Us

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:07 PM

I always turn on the headlights really bright and then reverse the camera to look at them...even if it's daytime. No clue why I do it I just have this itch to do it almost every time. :lol:

• Steezy. likes this

MythicalCreature
  • MythicalCreature

meh

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:15 PM

- I always try to make sure that my ammo count is a multiple of the max ammo in a single magazine.
- I almost always try to save at nighttime when it would be the correct time to sleep for waking up at 7 am.
- The fact that the headlights almost always stay on after exiting a car absolutely infuriates me.
- Whenever I save at the Doherty safehouse, I always walk (the slow walk/sneak) all the way to the garage to fetch my ride if I have one there.
- Speaking of, I always have a ZR-350 at the Doherty garage, of the exact same color of the one I get from 'Farewell my love', regardless of what happened to the original car.
- I almost always try to use public transportation instead of stealing cars whenever it suits my needs.
- I strictly wear black tops and camos for the desert missions in SA.
- All my cars parked in garages are neatly lined up parallel to the side walls.

KnowDude
  • KnowDude

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:58 AM Edited by KnowDude, 15 April 2017 - 12:59 AM.

-I do my best to let at least one day pass between two missions because i think that it's unrealistic that so many important events would happen over the course of a week or so (I know I know the "Days passed" stat doesn't represent the actual time that has passed between two missions but this is the OCD thread init)

-Immidietaly after doing missions where it's necessary to wear certain clothing (e.g. the croupier outfit for "Breaking the Bank at Caligula's" or the suit for "Three Leaf Clover") I change back to my usual style, which is in most cases the default clothing with a few additions

-In GTA IV/EFLC, my vehicles have to be completely inside the parking space, not one inch outside of it

-I don't like driving over pedestrians like a madman because I don't view the protagonists as bad guys (with the exception of Toni Cipriani) 

-sometimes I give my opponents at darts, airhockey etc. a head start so it isn't over too quick

-when my favorite song plays on the radio, I tend to take the long way and drive in zigzags

-I often tend to check who's walking/driving behind me (call me paranoid  :lol: )

Flawinqt
  • Flawinqt

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:38 AM Edited by Flawinqt, 17 April 2017 - 01:39 AM.

The one thing I can think of would have to be that I like to actually walk as much as I can handle rather than running, which I found being positive in IV when R☆ changed the controls. Ironically I suffer from OCD in real life.

KYX
  • KYX

This is the best member title i could think of

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:57 AM Edited by KYX, 15 April 2017 - 04:59 AM.

Let me see... I see im not alone, since a lot of stuff i do has been mentioned on this thread.

-I don't like to steal cars. It's funny since the name of the game is "Grand Theft Auto", but i just do it when it's really necessary (example: im in the middle of a chase and my vehicle blows up).

- I save after every mission.

- I don't like to fail missions. If i do, i reload the last savegame.

- I hate to damage my vehicle. I repair it inmediately after.

- I like to roleplay a little. I save/sleep at nights, or at least when i think the character is "tired". Also like to eat often.

Im sure there's more, but these are the ones i can think of right now.
  • KnowDude and LincolnClay like this

🖕
  • 🖕

../..

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:58 AM

Must always kill those two cyclists near the sat dishes near Bolingbroke

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:40 AM Edited by Awesom-0, 18 April 2017 - 03:39 PM.

-When I start a save of GTA IV I ALWAYS walk to Roman's cab depot as stealing cars at this point feels a bit weird a few hours after just arriving in the country.

-I save after every mission or activity I complete to let some time go by.

-Can't stand not having full health/armour.

-I park my cars in the correct position according to what side of the road I'm on.

To add on to these, 

- I will never skip a cutscene, no matter how many times ive seen it.

- I allways reload my save game whenever i die or get busted in a mission.

- I usually like to collect unique vehicles. Basically, vehicles that only appear in 1 or 2 missions. Roman's Taxi for example.

- I like having full ammo on all weapons.

- I usually like to play a small amount of missions in a sitting (usually about 5) and take a little break after.

- I allways get the revenge ending in GTA:4

- I always get the ending C in GTA:5

- The only clothes i buy while playing through GTA:SA is a green hoody on top of CJs default clothes.

- In GTA:SA, after i unlocked the gym, i will go there before every mission and work on raising my muscle and stanima, ill do this until they're both maxed out.

- I will usually like to save the first vehicle i ever drive in each GTA. For example, Claude's Kuruma, Tommy's white sedan, and CJ's red bike. 

- I have to play missions in a certain order, usually from the most recent contact. Also, In the older GTA's where you could only play missions at a certian time, i would wait at the marker until its time. It led to a whole lot of me playing on my phone. Thankfully they fixed this in GTA:5.

- This is is a funny one. I always have to run over the motorcyclist and crush the legs of the people working on their car.
  • Algonquin Assassin, DimitriFaustin and KYX like this

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:44 AM Edited by Stoney0503, 16 April 2017 - 09:08 PM.

probably a case of freemode paranoia but im always spamming down on dpad to extend the map in GTA Online constantly.

i also must have max ammo at all times, this applies to all GTA games, especially V & IV.
I have 9999 ammo in GTA 3 & San andreas, though that's only because i collected all hidden packages and i did the free ammo glitch in San andreas.

As for story progression related, I change the characters outfit after certain acts in the game (for example I change CJ's outfit once I reach San Fierro), I do this in all games except GTA V because the characters always change their outfit.
  • DimitriFaustin likes this

xXxKAMIKAZExXx
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Stunt Pilot

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:10 PM

- I never smash my helicopter into the ground while landing, even though I fly recklessly.

- I like using the whole runway when taking off and landing planes.

- I try not to damage my car.

- I choose properties based on their location and appearance, even if they have less storage.

- I can't have the same coloured sports/super car in my garage.

- I organise my garages by class (Sports, Tuner, Luxury, Rally Raid, Heists, ect.).

- I use to organise my properties from most vehicles to least vehicles, but then I accidentally brought a Clubhouse in between them :/

- I always restock my ammo and parachutes.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:35 PM

-I walk instead of running, with the exception of rain, a shootout nearby, a mission with timer, or crossing the street

-i allways have to double tap enemies, this is mostly in gta 4 when they are still alive in the ground, can't afford to leave people alive to come haunting me later.

-I respect traffic, except in highways because i get anxius, or when i have about an hour in game stuck in a redlight because a taxi won't f*cking move.

-I coordinate my rampages, i don't start them randomly, i attack police stations with the purpose of blowing up the cars with Characters like Johnny, Trevor or Carl, or get into a gang territory, look for the members and blast them fools.

-I don't kill pedestrians with guns, i only intimidate when i don't want to fight, sometimes i beat them up tho, there are some annoying mofos, i'll be beating the sh*t out of that taxi driver that screams "malaka" or some stuff in gta iv.

-I drive slow in TLAD and brake in every corner so that the bikers do the same and don't crash their bikes like a bunch of retarded pricks.

-I'm obssesed with shooting guys in the gut so they fall off, or scream, the suffering is important, headshots are too fast.

-Sometimes i take a punisher role at nights and kill criminals in a stealthy manner.

• anthony likes this

Dan_1983
  • Dan_1983

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:34 PM Edited by Dan_1983, 17 April 2017 - 08:59 AM.

-When I start a save of GTA IV I ALWAYS walk to Roman's cab depot as stealing cars at this point feels a bit weird a few hours after just arriving in the country.

-I save after every mission or activity I complete to let some time go by.

-I delete emails and text messages because I don't like them clogging things up.

-Can't stand not having full health/armour.

-I park my cars in the correct position according to what side of the road I'm on.

To add to these.

I mainly drive on the correct side of the road and I also walk too and not run.

I always have two save files.. A main play through serious save and a mess about save.

I never attack or kill innocent pedestrians in a main play through save. However that goes out of the window in a mess about save.

As much as he annoys me with calling Niko a 'dog lover' and complaining about him having free rides, I have never killed Mohamed.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:24 PM Edited by Johnny Spaz, 17 April 2017 - 04:13 AM.

-I always put the sunglasses on Niko
-I don't wear clothes from Perseus until you do mafia missions
-I always make Niko drive the Sentinel XS during missions (there are some missions where the car you drive disappears so I just reload the save game to not lose the car)
-I always kill the characters you can spare (except Ivan)
-I don't rob cars until the Mission Bleed Out (which is when Niko kills Dardan; a crime.)
-I always eat at a Burger Shot before a difficult mission (Snow Storm, Late Checkout, etc.)
-I use the shotgun only in close quarters combat missions (Escuela Of The Streets, Action/Reaction)
-I don't drive sports cars unless I got more than $500k
-I always keep CJ in the mix of muscular and Thin
-I always keep a beard on Trevor & Michael
-I change Franklin's haircut weekly (in game)
-I always hit motorcyclists and make them fly and fall to their death
  • DOUGL4S1 likes this

Flawinqt
  • Flawinqt

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:41 AM

Just got reminded after reading some of the posts in here of other odd things I have in common with.

- I also get frustrated when crashing the four-wheel vehicles that I drive. I don't think it applies to the two-wheels as much as I usually tend to drive the bikes at a higher speed.
- I try to sometime not to drive very fast, and in certain areas I drive even slower like you'd do in real life.
- Sometimes I get so bored while playing that I drive at a very high speed instead to get to the objective quicker.
- I start running sometimes when it starts raining to avoid getting wet.
- I sometimes change clothes because of the hygiene rather than changing the look. I sometimes also change after having shaked the cops after a police chase.
- Very rarely but it occurs sometimes that I head for a destination on foot when it's not really a walking distance when I don't have a vehicle. But even less often in GTA V because the protaganists all actually own a vehicle.

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:42 AM

OCD i cannot understand must always kill? cyclists?

joyrider00
  • joyrider00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:08 AM

-Playstyle is set according to character's personality
-Trying to keep vehicles in perfect condition
-No unnecessary killing
-I start missions only during daytime
  • Saganist and Steezy. like this

🖕
  • 🖕

../..

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:26 PM

OCD i cannot understand must always kill? cyclists?

Yes, everytime I pass that place I MUST kill them when they appear

Brian Grey
  • Brian Grey

Darksider

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:58 PM

I used to have an obsession of open firing on any taxis I see, hate those yellow cars.

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

The Butcher of Blaviken

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:09 AM Edited by TheOneLibertonian, 28 April 2017 - 06:08 AM.

• In GTA IV, I never kill random pedestrians during my playthroughs. I find rampaging as Niko to be out of character for him. 
  • I always sleep, and save the game almost everyday. I also tend to not do missions just after completing one.
  • While doing certain tasks along the cities in IV, and V, I usually mix using personal cars, and public transport.
  • When I drive, I follow traffic rules, and not drive like a madman every single time.
  • I'd like to do playthroughs of any GTA as slow, and realistic as possible. I don't like rushing through the games as I felt GTA is supposed to be an immersive experience through our protagonist's eyes.
  • I usually only use a pistol during missions until I pick up whatever the enemy's weapon even though I already have it. I do it to be more immersed.
  • During one of GTA IV's more intense story arcs; in between these missions, I always put Niko's phone to Sleep mode as I felt that he has more pressing matters to attend to.
  • In GTA V, at least once a week in-game, I take Chop for a walk around Los Santos, but mostly around Del Perro/Vespucci Beach.
  • Every time I walk out the safehouse in GTA IV, I go to the nearest food stall, or restaurant to grab a hotdog, or a burger before I do certain tasks. 
  • Algonquin Assassin, Saganist and Steezy. like this

Steezy.
  • Steezy.

Dimension Shifter

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:44 PM

- Depending on the protagonist I'm playing as, my style of playing will be different for that game/character (for Trevor and Claude, I'll play reckless and kill with no remorse, for more normal characters like Vic and Luis I'll play like a normal civilian, and in between for the others)

- I always pass some time after doing a mission unless it seems like the events happen back to back or it's urgent.

- I do missions according to what I feel is the best time, for example if a mission is a drug deal or a major shootout it'll be nighttime, or if the cutscene takes place at someone's house it'll be daytime. Anything involving clubs and bars I do at night as well.

- I listen to whatever music I feel the protagonist would listen to (Radio Los Santos for CJ/Franklin, V Rock for Tommy because he likes LoveFist, Classical Radio station for Toni, etc.)

- I do most side stuff (R3 missions, Checkpoint races, pizza boy/delivery) at the beginning of the game because I don't see the protagonist doing it at any other point since in the beginning you almost always start out with no money and looking for ways and opportunities to get it, so odd jobs like that are perfect at the beginning.

- I don't commit any crimes in the begining until the story gets more intense (this is more for GTA IV than any of the others)

- In TLAD I only drive bikes, and if I can't get one I'll either walk or take a cab/train. Only rarely I'll steal a Stallion or some other muscle car but I'll drive like as if Johnny doesn't know how to.

- I don't drive vehicles I think the protagonist wouldn't drive, like Johnny and cars, Franklin and aircraft, Michael and motorcycles, and so on.

- I try to eat at least twice a day

- I change clothes for every mission (Except for Toni)

- I wear certain clothes for the appropriate missions (Tommy's Cuban outfit for Cuban missions, Niko's suits for Mafia missions, etc.)

- As time passes in GTA 5/SA, I'll give the characters facial hair

- I'll only use heavy weapons like M4s and shotguns if the character is using a car and there's a heavy shootout going on (keeps the big guns in the vehicle rather than pockets)

- I'll have Michael and Franklin occasionally conversate with pedestrians in their respective neighborhoods.

- I'll only have certain characters use prostitutes, depending on their morals (Vic wouldn't, Michael would do it up until he reunites his family, Niko would probably only do it once, Franklin and Luis would only do it with Strippers and Club girls, etc.)

- I'll occasionally take Chop out during freeroam with Franklin

- I always cut Franklin's hair after the first mission

- I start every mission with full health and armor

- I try my hardest to not damage my vehicle and I get annoyed when I do

- I reload my save when I die, get arrested, or fail missions, even if I have to redo a thing or two prior to my last save.

- I never skip cutscenes

- I park in parking lots and spaces

- I give each protagonist a "default vehicle" with the exception of Johnny and the V trio.

- I do all graffiti tags in SA before the last LS mission, I also only wear gang colors and gang tatoos. Once leaving LS I change up CJs style as the game progresses. It helps that his dialogue changes from gangsta to rich guy.

- After Three Leaf Clover, I start using the subway stations as police getaways

- I don't drive cars until all the doors are closed

- I always change the radio station to the Spanish stations when I do taxi missions or hijack taxis

- I only turn on sirens when I'm doing the R3 missions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users