-I delete emails and text messages because I don't like them clogging things up.
-I save after every mission or activity I complete to let some time go by.
-Can't stand not having full health/armour.
-I park my cars in the correct position according to what side of the road I'm on.
^ I do these too. It's nice to know it's not just me lol.
I have a particularly bad case of legit OCD when it comes to even numbers so I'm aware some of these will be weird.
- I save my game twice after every single mission, each in a different slot. I also keep as many backups as slot space permits. I had a bad experience the first time I played through San Andreas. Fired the game up to do the last few missions and, well, I don't wanna talk about it.
- In GTA V I always quick save somewhere safe. Something about saving on a hill or in an area crowded with peds/objects just screams "you're gonna have problems when you load this back up". Granted, GTA is pretty good with that and I've not had an issue (yet), but I've had some sh*tty experiences with other games that have created an anxiety associated with carelessly saving just anywhere.
- I never leave doors open if it's possible to shut them, whether it be a car door, chopper door, plane, building, house, etc. If I get out of a car, I make sure it's shut before I walk away. If I'm getting into a car, the whole San Andreas army or Liberty City police department could be on my ass and I'll take my time making sure it's shut before I take off.
- I always enter vehicles through the driver side door. If I absolutely must enter through the passenger side it will bug me until I stop, get out and get back in again properly.
- I pump the brakes an even number of times before coming to a stop.
- If I drift around a right hand corner, I have to drift around a left hand corner at the earliest convenience.
- I always reload weapons when I'm done shooting or before I switch to another weapon.
- If I notice I have an uneven number of ammo remaining for any weapon, I correct it as soon as I can.
- I can't stand having a damaged vehicle. I know this is one hell of a thing to bug me in a game like GTA but it does bug me horribly. If I get into a fender bender, I detour to the nearest garage. The amount of money I've dumped into Pay n' Sprays/LS Customs for every little bit of damage is a bit disgusting to be honest.
- Due to my problems with even numbers, I don't even f*ck with the stock market lol. I can't handle it.
I'll edit my post as I think of more, I know there's plenty.