April Fools Winner 2015
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:32 PM

For a fairly long while, the login on GTAGarage has been a bit faulty - meaning after a while of logging in (no matter whether you have keep signed in ticked or not), it will log you out and you'll have to log back in again.

The sign in on the black bar up top also is pointless, if you try to use it to log in and hit enter or click log in, it will send you to the actual log in page where you will have to enter your information all over again.

I would guess that GTAGarage isn't anywhere near close to a priority, but even with that being true, and with it being old, it's still an actively used site with mods being uploaded every day, so I think it deserves some love. I know GTAMods is a thing and it may or may not be being worked on, but it could still take a fair bit of time until its opening, and I think it'd be nice for the old site to be fixed up a bit if possible, in case there's still a fair bit of time until GTAMods is done.

P.S. The moderation system could also use a bit of updating - its approve button on files being useless and some common reasons being no longer common, and with new ones that could be used.

If the site is like the old GTAForums - apparently being so broken that tweaking stuff is hard to do as it could break other things (possibly paraphrasing here), then I understand, but a reply would still be nice to have in reference to the matters above.
  • Mercury Reborn, LevelDockSix, 65536 and 12 others like this

Sandris Gjoka
  • Sandris Gjoka

Rat

• Members
  • Albania

Posted A week ago Edited by Sandris Gjoka, A week ago.

That's why I can't log in :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users