Should I play the game all over again?

4 replies to this topic
The Lone Spirit
  • The Lone Spirit

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:46 PM

I played and finished the game 2 years ago on Android, but when i finished it, my English wasn't that good, it wasn't bad, it just wasn't good enough. Which resulted in me finishing the game without knowing not much about the story of the game.

But the last year my Tablet PC died for no absolute reason, i don't have a PSP or Nintendo but i have its PPSSPP ROM.

But I liked the Android version better and i'm not very great at using controllers (i have a PS2 controller and USB adapter that i use to play on PPSSPP, just to make it feel more like PlayStation), so should i wait until a get a phone (which i will get in like 7 months) or play it in PPSSPP?

AndyC1992
  • AndyC1992

Discoverin'.

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:55 AM Edited by AndyC1992, 17 January 2017 - 08:57 AM.

I would say go for PPSSPP for the first instead of waiting around for your new mobile device, which is time consuming.

The PSP Version is the most complete version of CW, with the extra missions and the most enhanced visuals. For mobile version, it will the second most complete version, without the extra missions that are in PSP version, however.

Since you've mentioned that you're not too good at controllers, I suggest you to get familiar playing with them for a while. However, the controls for the PSP version can be even less immersive than the mobile version, which actually requires your handwork, especially for mini games such as hotwiring, scratch-n-win cards, making tattoo, etc.

To summarise, it's a tough choice, since both versions have their own unique features. But PSP version is still worth playing for some extra content.

The Lone Spirit
  • The Lone Spirit

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:36 PM Edited by The Lone Spirit, 17 January 2017 - 02:38 PM.

Another problem with the controls is, PPSSPP has this "analog deadzone" thing, which makes it so analog doesn't do anything unless you push it in a certain amount, i tried changing that to "0", but that didn't change anything.

AndyC1992
  • AndyC1992

Discoverin'.

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 20 January 2017 - 12:28 PM

Another problem with the controls is, PPSSPP has this "analog deadzone" thing, which makes it so analog doesn't do anything unless you push it in a certain amount, i tried changing that to "0", but that didn't change anything.

Well, I'm not much of a PPSSPP user, so I can't actually do much about the technical problems.

Also to note, are you sure it's the latest version?

The Lone Spirit
  • The Lone Spirit

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2017 - 09:09 PM

Well, I'm not much of a PPSSPP user, so I can't actually do much about the technical problems.

Also to note, are you sure it's the latest version?

Yes, I'm 110% sure that it is.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users