Quantcast

» «
Photo

San Fierro Appreciation topic

36 replies to this topic
Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:36 PM

san Fierro is fun. I've owned this game more than 4 times and the furthest I've ever gotten in this game is the flight school missions(no wonder I quit) but i'm back at it and i'm in san Fierro again. the great thing about the 3d era is that you always find something new when you come back. I did not know about the boat school or that passing driving school, valet, boating school and bike courier will gain you assets and you witll be able to collect money from them.

Make sure you complete the full main story of San Andreas, its worth it, the last quarter of the game goes onto to a rollercoaster finish and wild finale. I don't blame you for giving up on the flight school part though, when I first played the game I was stuck on it for a very long time, to the point I nearly abandoned it for a bit. But honestly just finish it, you will like it even more. You're right about new discoveries and SA is so full of that for me - when I played it again last year for only the second time in my life, I discovered for the first time that CJ could own a car sales business, run a pimping ring, play pool for cash, could date women in other cities (apart from LV), I never knew all of this at the start. I didn't even remember that SA even had strip clubs when I first played SA, can you believe that ? It's just a testament to the huge size and variety offered by this game to explore even 12 years after it was released.

KingD19
  • KingD19

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by KingD19, 2 weeks ago.

I Love SF Im mostly up there for business tho thats collecting my assets from stuff I own sf is not really a exciting place to live if you don't own any business there or have a reason to be there you will get bored fast.

I fell in love with San Fierro when I visited Bayside and seen how nice it was the people treat you with respect I took a walk on the pier and walked around the lil town looking at all the houses and stores they got I wish I could get a house out there but I just settled in that neighborhood Paradiso in San Fierro. I also like San Fierro because it's more calm and peaceful in the city my cj is from and lives in Ganton in Los Santos so all I hear there is gun shots police or random fights so SF is the place to escape all that

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Bro cruising down the Las Venturas Strip at night time :pp

gts.
  • gts.

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Bro cruising down the Las Venturas Strip at night time :pp

Nothing to do with San Fierro.

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I love SF (as well). It isn't a boring concrete jungle like the Liberty cities, but has the perfect blend of a bustling city with a unique environment of gritty smog, and interesting layout. I like how there are shortcuts available in the city to really enjoy the police chases during higher wanted stars. You can do some amazing pit maneuvers, and make the cop cars crash into each other, if you know how to effectively use every nook, and cranny in the city, and of course, you need to be a good driver, as well :p

• Official General likes this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I love SF (as well). It isn't a boring concrete jungle like the Liberty cities, but has the perfect blend of a bustling city with a unique environment of gritty smog, and interesting layout. I like how there are shortcuts available in the city to really enjoy the police chases during higher wanted stars. You can do some amazing pit maneuvers, and make the cop cars crash into each other, if you know how to effectively use every nook, and cranny in the city, and of course, you need to be a good driver, as well :p

Looks even more stunning with 2Dfx and SkyGfx.

• Am Shaegar likes this

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Evil empire, 2 weeks ago.

San Fierro is very agreable, it brings a feeling of quietness and liberty. Among the 5 GTA cities I know it's only n°4 but I appreciate the way it looks, it has a good diversity,of areas and offers a very good spot for the taxi sub-mission

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users