Grand Theft Auto: Jamaican Heat

39 replies to this topic
Copcaller
  • Copcaller

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Nice was kind of disappointed Jacob didn't get a dlc dude was practically nikos sidekick and had plenty of connections through the city. Will he do some work for kenny petrovic?

Domac
  • Domac

Rat

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 3 weeks ago

This is so dope, I hope they release a remaster or an update that will fix GTA IV's lag on PC for the 10th anniversary.

If a GTA like this gets releases, I will f*ckin' explode lmao.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

The Lone Spirit
  • The Lone Spirit

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

This is so dope, I hope they release a remaster or an update that will fix GTA IV's lag on PC for the 10th anniversary.

If a GTA like this gets releases, I will f*ckin' explode lmao.

I wouldn't expect so, Rockstar barely gives a sh*t about the old GTAs, all of their focus is on GTA Online and probably that new "Agent" game they're making.

• Jeansowaty likes this

The Lone Spirit
  • The Lone Spirit

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Nice was kind of disappointed Jacob didn't get a dlc dude was practically nikos sidekick and had plenty of connections through the city. Will he do some work for kenny petrovic?

I don't see any reason why he would. Although you if you do, then I'd appreciate if you enlighten me!

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago

According to IV's Multiplayer Kenny had some contacts with Jacob, since he mentions him and calls him "Small Jacob" or something along the lines. 

The Lone Spirit
  • The Lone Spirit

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

According to IV's Multiplayer Kenny had some contacts with Jacob, since he mentions him and calls him "Small Jacob" or something along the lines. 

Oh right, thanks for reminding me. I had plans for that two years earlier but I forgot most of it. Yes, Jacob will be acquainted with Kenny Petrovic in some way.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Francesco Bonomo
  • Francesco Bonomo

The Black Label Connoisseur

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I enjoy reading your missions. Like most, Little Jacob is one of my favorite characters in IV (Of course, Roman being my #1 lol) so I appreciate seeing a different angle of Jacob's life during the IV storyline. I can honestly say I'm excited to see how you'll write for the Snow Storm mission. I feel like it could be a nice focal point in your story. Keep up the good work and wish you the best.

The Lone Spirit
  • The Lone Spirit

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I enjoy reading your missions. Like most, Little Jacob is one of my favorite characters in IV (Of course, Roman being my #1 lol) so I appreciate seeing a different angle of Jacob's life during the IV storyline. I can honestly say I'm excited to see how you'll write for the Snow Storm mission. I feel like it could be a nice focal point in your story. Keep up the good work and wish you the best.

Thank you for the feedback. To tell the truth I'm not very satisfied with the early work I put here two years ago, reading it now the dialogue seems very silly and un-Jamaican. I'm slightly more familiar with Patwa now though so next time it won't be as absurd.

• Francesco Bonomo likes this

Nisan Bairami
  • Nisan Bairami

Player Hater

• Members
  • Abkhazia

Posted A week ago

Looks like good man.

I think you do it real!

The Lone Spirit
  • The Lone Spirit

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Mission Name: A Friend in Deed
Given by: Roman Bellic

The cutscene begins with Jacob entering the depot's main entrance and hearing Roman arguing with a city official, just as Jacob is about to enter the office, the man bursts out in anger. As soon as Jacob enters the office, Roman -thinking the city official came back- continues where he left off in his argument but calms down as he realises it's only Jacob. Jacob comments on having recently been shouted at by two of his friends. Roman tells Jacob that his business license and the driver's licenses for his cabs are all about to expire and that he doesn't have enough money to renew any of them, he wants Jacob to take them to a "forgery artist" that he came in contact through a cool friend of his and increase the expiry time of them all.

Jacob will have to enter Roman's car and drive it to a small building in Carrollton Street. Though he will have to be careful on the drive because Roman's papers will be inside the trunk. If the car is damaged too much the trunk will open and the papers will be in the danger of falling out his Jacob doesn't stop and close it. After he arrives, a brief cutscene will begin with Jacob talking the forgery artist, after the cutscene ends one in-game hour will pass and he will have to take the papers back to the cab depot.

Reward: Unlock hangout with Roman

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users