[GTA IV] Violette Summer Mod

IV WIP
2 replies to this topic
Bloodberry
  • Bloodberry

Low-spec user

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:07 AM Edited by Bloodberry, 28 January 2017 - 12:27 AM.

I hope this topic follows the forum rules correctly, as this is my first one :D

This is Violette Summer, the protagonist of the not so known videogame Velvet Assassin, which I bought only because it was on sale xD.

There were some errors with this model, specially invisible faces and vertices, which I don't know how but I fixed them.

I was able to rig her legs and boots, but the boots were not looking as they should, so I had to use the multiplayer female character's legs instead, even though it actually fits her appearance, I may fix that later.

Progress and details known so far:

-Rigged eyes.

-Multiple jacket recolors.

-Model has never crashed the game.

Jacket recolors:

2di3eHL.png?1

Known problems and things to fix:

-Must UV map legs and feet to reduce the playerped.rpf filesize).

-Head looks weird during some cutscenes (that will depend on the environment and lights).

-Rig and import more costumes.

-Replace Niko's hands with Violette's hands (or smaller hands xD)

I'll try to keep updating this topic depending on progress and ideas, and sorry for my english (I can understand it, but not speak it correctly, so If you have any questions I'll do my best to help). I'll provide a download when I think it's ready.

EDIT (01/27/2017):

After realizing rigging models over suits causes the game to crash, I decided to upload the beta version (beta sounds more professional :p) of it. I probably won't keep working on this, but at least I reduced to filesize by almost half the original size (44mb to 24mb):

https://www.dropbox....Summer.rar?dl=0

• .Bach and Jeansowaty like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Gognitti bailed. I made like Chow Yun-Fat...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:25 PM

Wow, seems great! If I'd provide you a model could you rig it up to be a ped? I could always be of help, somehow :D your English is fine too.

Bloodberry
  • Bloodberry

Low-spec user

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:53 PM

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate that :)

I recently started importing models, so the rigging may not be perfect, but yes, I would like to help with your model, just tell me which ped you want to replace.

• Jeansowaty likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users