Design Your Own Mission Awards!
After the success of the 2013-2014 and the 2015 awards, last year, it is now time for the DYOM 2016 Awards. Below, you will find a list of three categories (containing their own fields of nominations.) As you will certainly notice, some fields of nominations added last year or there for a long time were removed since most of them were test-awards and judged useless. The review maker has also been expanded: written reviews and video reviews. A new field of nominations has also been added. After ten days or so, we will count the votes. There will be a second round for the categories which the score is equal.
- Best Overall Member
- Best Mission Designer
- Best Gameplay Designer
- Best Story Writer
- Most Improved Designer
- Best Mission
- Best Mission Pack
- Most Promising Mission Pack
- Best Storyline
- Most Promising Storyline
- Most Wanted New Features
- Most Annoying Bug
- Most helpful in DYOM forums
- Best DYOM tutorial
- Best DYOM video
- Best Topic in DYOM forums
- Best review maker
- Best written review maker
- Best video review maker
- Best video commentator
- Best Moderator
- Most Annoying Bug
- Most Wanted Improvement
- You can't vote for yourself, your own mission/storyline, your own topic, your own video, etc.
- When you create another account to vote, you are disqualified and you will face hard consequences.
- Remember, all awards are about DYOM modification, the DYOM subforums and the DYOM website.
- Remember that you can only vote for ''events'' of 2016.
- You can vote until January 16, 2017 (23:59 EST - Eastern Standard Time)
- Best review maker: best overall review maker
- Best written review maker: self-explanatory
- Best video review maker: self-explanatory
- Best video commentator: self-explanatory
- Expanding the best reviewer awards and adding the best video commentator award are a test to see if they are viable awards or not - just like we tested many new awards last year. If they are viable, they will be kept for 2017. If they are not viable, they will not be kept for 2017.
We won't tell anything about the rewards, but...
We wish everybody the best of luck. Have fun!