--- The REDLOCK REPUBLIC ---

PS3 PS4
11 replies to this topic
Porsche07lap
  • Porsche07lap

Leader of the Redlock Republic and Pimp My Ride WCC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:38 PM Edited by Porsche07lap, 17 March 2017 - 02:36 PM.

The REDLOCK REPUBLIC

---------------------------------------------------------------

Starting of as a small group of people, the Redlock Republic has expanded over the years to become a hundreds of members strong crew that operates across both PS3 and PS4.

emblem_256.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7s8CFoO.png

CREW ALLIANCE

Link in the emblems

emblem_128.png

Crew name: Redlock Republic

Leader: Porsche07lap

Member count: 230

Main Platform: PS3, PS4

emblem_128.png

Crew name: Pimp My Ride WCC

Leader: Porsche07lap

Member count: 55

Main Platform: XBOX360/XBOX1

emblem_128.png

Crew name: Sigma Tactical Ops

Leader: Steve Lo

Member count: 250

Main Platform: PC

emblem_128.png

Crew name: Alliance Kings

Leader: Greenestoner777

Member count: 6

Main Platform: PS3

emblem_128.png

Crew name: SOA KINGDOM

Leader: SOA-KINGDOM-MC

Member count: 25

Main Platform: PSN/XBOX1

emblem_128.png

Crew name: The carnage gangg

Leader: Overtaker233

Member count: 7

Main Platform: PS3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History

Back in my early days on PSN, before GTAV even came to the public, I use to be second in command to a clan/crew named the Phoenix clan. However, after its departure and the eventual arise of GTAV, I decided to unite a new crew that went under the name Redlock Republic, named after a clan idea I once tried but then ditched creating. Starting on a range of different games, I established the Redlock Republic as a crew in GTAV and from there ever since, it has grown and gained a number of commended members.

We have also started a forum under this crew's name as well as created a Facebook group and even a Whatsapp chat that is currently an active chat group. We also have a website in the works which will come along with its own phone version, thanks to our second in command and admin, Ultionix.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where to find us

The purpose of this post is not to simply look for new members but rather to provide an introduction as well as act as a discussion thread. If you are interested in joining the Redlock Republic or even its partnering crew, check the forum thread link below.

[RRCG] The REDLOCK REPUBLIC Recruitment 

0_0.jpg

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:17 PM

Good Luck with your Crew Chat thread  :^:

Remember to keep the banter going to keep your topic active and why not pop in to some of the other Gang/Crew threads to say hello and introduce yourself?

Most of them are (fairly) friendly as long as you act cool ;)

• livejoker and Porsche07lap like this

Porsche07lap
  • Porsche07lap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:56 PM Edited by Porsche07lap, 05 January 2017 - 05:57 PM.

Good Luck with your Crew Chat thread  :^:

Remember to keep the banter going to keep your topic active and why not pop in to some of the other Gang/Crew threads to say hello and introduce yourself?

Most of them are (fairly) friendly as long as you act cool ;)

Will do. Just got to find out what this community is like plus time. I done it in another major forum so it souldn't be to hard. Trying to keep this topic running though will be hard considering we can only bump our topic once a week. (Not that I post 'bump' at all)

Actually, that's a point, at what point is it considered bumping or just adding extra info/keeping a conversation? Are you allowed to add that kind of stuff when you feel necessary or is the once a week rule only ally to comments that say bump?  

• Retired Mafia likes this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:35 PM

You can only bump your recruitment topic once per week.

You can post in this thread as much as you like (although repeated double posting is frowned upon, nobody minds if you are posting new and relevant information).

Porsche07lap
  • Porsche07lap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:03 PM

You can only bump your recruitment topic once per week.

You can post in this thread as much as you like (although repeated double posting is frowned upon, nobody minds if you are posting new and relevant information).

__noice___rosen_week__6_by_via12345-d734

Porsche07lap
  • Porsche07lap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:23 PM Edited by Porsche07lap, 06 January 2017 - 02:24 PM.

One thing you get while playing GTAV for a while is a lot of odd and fun moments. Here are just a few such that have been captured on snapmatic by some of our members...

0_0.jpg

Captured by Beelzebubof-Hell

Our dear friend Mikey is currently dealing with an issue where he stays in visible to some of us after say a mission. It's an odd glitch but helps for some funny photos.

0_0.jpg

Captured by Viktorafanasi

Welp, that was some grade A flying.

0_0.jpg

Captured by Viktorafanasi

Somehow, we were able to move the telescope. Results, well, check for yourself.

0_0.jpg

Captured by Viktorafanasi

As our lieutenant would put it "Just kicked my own @$$e$".

0_0.jpg

Captured by Mikhaildboss

I said take no prisoners, not even chimpanzees. 

0_0.jpg

Captured by me

Best party EVA!

0_0.jpg

That'll be all, now I'm off in a boat, soon ready for a stroll.

Porsche07lap
  • Porsche07lap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:31 PM Edited by Porsche07lap, 08 January 2017 - 05:43 PM.

MLOxd1N.png

Porsche07lap
  • Porsche07lap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:10 AM

A new website/forum is under development at the moment, link can be found here... The Redlock Republic.

If anyone so happens to see this, it would be nice to get some feedback. Such as the background, available pages or how you think it should be presented.

• SOA KINGDOM MC likes this

SOA KINGDOM MC
  • SOA KINGDOM MC

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:49 AM

A new website/forum is under development at the moment, link can be found here... The Redlock Republic.

If anyone so happens to see this, it would be nice to get some feedback. Such as the background, available pages or how you think it should be presented.

Greetings there fellow ally, How have you and your crew been. Hope all has been well and fantastic. The best of luck with your new crew approaches. We've been a strong and firm ally since we started haha. Hopefully it always remains the same as per usual. See you soon and take care fella! Peace<3

• Porsche07lap likes this

Porsche07lap
  • Porsche07lap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:12 PM

Greetings there fellow ally, How have you and your crew been. Hope all has been well and fantastic. The best of luck with your new crew approaches. We've been a strong and firm ally since we started haha. Hopefully it always remains the same as per usual. See you soon and take care fella! Peace<3

Alright SOA? Didn't expect to see you hear. Good news, I'm on PS4 as well as still on PS3. I`m not sure how much of your crew does their business on PS4 but if able, we can start some ally work with cargo/vehicle delivery. 

Porsche07lap
  • Porsche07lap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:35 PM Edited by Porsche07lap, 17 March 2017 - 02:37 PM.

Announcement:

Currently a new Redlock Republic Recruitment video is on the way. It may take a few weeks or more but will be completed eventually. The video will use a blend of clips carefully edited to make a smooth running video with focuses on showing members in action and some fun bits of cinematography.

Like I said, there are still a few weeks minimum left until it should be finished. For anyone who wants to get involved you can reply here or contact me in any other way such as my social club Ex-Drifter

DON`T contact me first on PSN, I spent most days not online so you may end up waiting for up to 5 plus days until you get a reply. Contact me on here or social club first as that`s where I'll be able to respond quicker.  

Josh888666
  • Josh888666

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 3 weeks ago

Eeeeeeeeeeey Porsche07lap¡!!!!!!!!¡

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users