Pink.Inc

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:20 PM Edited by Mister Pink, 22 April 2017 - 02:31 PM.

CJ. He's not the coldest but he's the deadliest. Obviously, I'm disregarding named NPC's because taking over gang territory was mandatory to progress. Naming all those gang members you had to kill to progress would be pointless.

He took out the snakes in GSF. He chased down and killed Ryder, wiped out Big Smoke and his whole cocaine factory. He almost single-handedly, wiped out all surrounding gangs in Los Santos, murdering a lot of people on the street, taking gang patch by gang patch. He also killed a a few cops in the story such as Officer Pulaski and at the end Officer Tenpenny which although we kill cops in GTA all the time, we never really kill them as part of the story so much.

CJ will also break and enter to your home and steal stuff as he watches you sleep at night. 

He's also known for dishing out vigilantism against crack dealers in the area.

CJ is also trains hard. He likes to learn different martial arts and we know he has the biggest range of fighting when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. He also had a advanced driving techniques skill/licence as well as a pilots licence which makes him very useful in car chases and gives him access to the sky.

He's also known to take on the army when he gets six stars.

I don't think murder bothered him, so long as it was for his family and all the people he murdered were in the game, Big Smoker, Ryder, Pulaski, Tenpenny etc

• LincolnClay likes this

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:54 AM

Claude, he'll kill his old bosses if you offer him enough money.

Claude is a smooth criminal!

Good Hombre
  • Good Hombre

Flat-Earther

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 23 April 2017 - 01:57 PM

Niko. f*cking. Bellic. Any doubt about that?

• Cluckin' Bell likes this

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

Snazzy and shiny that's how I roll

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:02 AM

Definitely Trevor. Lemme show some of the things he did:
- Saved Michael from death at the guard's hands and then killed lots of officers along with his friends before proceeding to kill another large group singlehandedly (Prologue)
- Stabbed Johnny with a bottle and stomped his face brutally exposing his brain, killed Terry and Clay while chasing a van, killed lots of bikers on the ensuing skirmish, then soon after proceeded to smash Ortega's trailer and possibly kill him (Mr. Philips)
- Killed lots of gangsters invading his lab with a carbine and a grenade-launcher before proceeding to kill Ortega if he already didn't do so before (Trevor Philips Industries)
- Sniped many bikers from afar before proceeding to imvade the airport and kill more bikers before riding shotgun in Ron's plane and killing many more bikers before killing one more biker when inside another plane (Nervous Ron)
- Invaded a farm and killed many inbred hillbillies all by himself then proceeded to burn down the farm and walk away like nothing had happened (Crystal Maze)
- Blowed up a whole trailer park full of bikers with only sticky bombs and the rare stealth then proceeded to scare Floyd restless within only a few minutes of meeting him (Friends Reunited)
- Pursue Lazlow in high velocity across the city along with Michael using only a truck and then forcing Lazlow to dance "sexy" (Fame Or Shame)
- Scouted a port doing usual day-to-day dock worker jobs... and then managed to bring the briefcase to his house scotfree, i guess? (Scouting The Port)
- Robbed a submarine under surveillance by a guard on a tugboat/robbed a Cargobob straight out of Fort Zancudo (Minisub/Cargobob)
- Robbed a extremely dangerous nuclear weapon out of the hands of Merryweather, then forced to give it back under the risk of being put on all criminal lists on the world (The Merryweather Heist)
- Drove a helicopter to hold Michael while Franklin and Michael did all the action (Three's Company)
- Severely tortured Mr. K to obtain information about the target's location with a large array of weapons (By The Book)
- If chosen for the mission, buys some cool masks (Masks)
- If chosen for the mission, buys some cool boiler suits (Boiler Suits)
- If chosen for the mission, robs a trash truck doing its work (Trash Truck)
- If chosen for the mission, robs a tow truck whose owner was fixing a vehicle (Tow Truck)
- Helped Michael and Franklin while fending off the cops with heavy sniper support and also RPG support (Blitz Play)
- Saved Franklin and Lamar from a gang ambush and helped them to kill a large number of Ballas while also possibly killing MC Clip (Hood Safari)
- Posed as a police officer to rob two sports cars and engaged in a race with Franklin and Michael (I Fought The Law)
- Operated police machinery to find a target, report of his location to Franklin, help as a "GPS" in the chase and recognize the car via infrared (Eye In The Sky)
- Robbed a Sanchez, pursued a falling airplane across the desert with the Sanchez, killed Javier Madrazo, kidnapped Patricia Madrazo and cut Martin's ear off (Caida Libre)
- Went with a crop plane to pursue a Merryweather plane that was heavily guarded, succeeded in landing inside the plane and kill all the guards, before being shot down and managing to land safely with a parachute (Minor Turbulence)
- Drove a helicopter again while Franklin/Chop/Michael killed the O'Neil brothers (Predator)
- Robbed a bike, went through ramps to land in a train, went to the front wagon and killed the driver, crashed another train with his train, jumped into the lake and helped shoot Merryweather mooks while Michael drove the Dinghy (Derailed)
- Scouted the Paleto Bay bank with Michael and Uncle Lester The Molester while engaging one of the most funniest conversations ever about hipsters (Paleto Score Setup)
- Robbed a military prison bus along with full body armors and miniguns (Military Hardware)
- Stole the Paleto Bay bank with Michael and the shooter, faced a s*itton of guards with extemely advanced military equipment and fled on a train (The Paleto Score)
- Again, drove the helicopter while Michael did the hard job, but at least wasn't completely and utterly useless like Franklin (Monkey Business)
- Brutally killed Floyd, Debra and the manager Leon (Hang Ten)
- Scouted the Union Depository in a helicopter (Surveying The Score)
I would say more, but i think that is enough. Yes, I included failures too, to prove that I ain't a fanboy and recognize his errors.

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:22 AM

Watch out for them masks and boiler suits. You can kill an entire gang with those.

The hell? 

• Payne Killer and Steezy. like this

DominatorLegend
  • DominatorLegend

Master of car crashing

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:54 AM

CJ. He's not the coldest but he's the deadliest. Obviously, I'm disregarding named NPC's because taking over gang territory was mandatory to progress. Naming all those gang members you had to kill to progress would be pointless.

He took out the snakes in GSF. He chased down and killed Ryder, wiped out Big Smoke and his whole cocaine factory. He almost single-handedly, wiped out all surrounding gangs in Los Santos, murdering a lot of people on the street, taking gang patch by gang patch. He also killed a a few cops in the story such as Officer Pulaski and at the end Officer Tenpenny which although we kill cops in GTA all the time, we never really kill them as part of the story so much.

CJ will also break and enter to your home and steal stuff as he watches you sleep at night. 

He's also known for dishing out vigilantism against crack dealers in the area.

CJ is also trains hard. He likes to learn different martial arts and we know he has the biggest range of fighting when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. He also had a advanced driving techniques skill/licence as well as a pilots licence which makes him very useful in car chases and gives him access to the sky.

He's also known to take on the army when he gets six stars.

I don't think murder bothered him, so long as it was for his family and all the people he murdered were in the game, Big Smoker, Ryder, Pulaski, Tenpenny etc

Not to mention that he went from car robber/gangbanger to combat jet pilot. Also, he infiltrated frickin' Area 51.

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:33 AM

Watch out for them masks and boiler suits. You can kill an entire gang with those.

The hell? 

Told yah it is Johnny Klebitz the rocker / MC he is a maniac,
Toni Cipriani for the hits he committed a real pro.

The American Army 1775
  • The American Army 1775

The Protectors

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:31 AM

Tr3vor, especially, when he is not sleeping. Trevor is a psycopath. Imagine talking to Trevor one day amd the same night you are murdered by him. He is really short tempered

Trevor is as thin as paper. He's a junkie & always makes a frowning face. That makes him look deadly, which is totally unreal.
He attacks & scolds weak people like Wade, Ron and Johnny. Could he kill Michael? No.

He just pretends to be deadly, actually he's not.
  • MiamiViceCity likes this

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

Snazzy and shiny that's how I roll

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:25 PM

The hell?

I guess my post was too tl;dr, so, to specify:
tl;dr read the last two lines of my post to see why i included those
Besides, I personally didn't mind those missions, since we're practically bathing in money at that point of the game and Blitz Play is the best heist ever in my opinion. That is how a shootout should feel. Screw The Big Score. The Paleto Bay stuff. Blitz Play is the man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users