Photo

How to turn it off?

5 replies to this topic
Sunrise Driver
  • Sunrise Driver

The Infidel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2016 - 10:46 PM Edited by Street Mix, 31 December 2016 - 10:49 PM.

"Please note that recordings made at this time won't allow for camera changes in the Rockstar Editor"

Singleplayer PC version. Was doing airport race and this stupid message pops up for like a minute and then again in 2 seconds for another minute. And again and again. Turned off R* Editor tooltips and general tooltips. Still get it.

How to turn this s**t off? It's annoying for me.

P.S. Turning off action replay works but I'd like to have a solution with action replay turned on.

LevelDockSix
  • LevelDockSix

Sure Shot

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • India

Posted 02 January 2017 - 12:19 PM

Its because your first person right, and AFAIK you can't turn it off :/ maybe try switching off the HUD?

1989Summer
  • 1989Summer

"Summer of 1989"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:10 PM

I'm getting this on PC & PS4 on the dirt road that goes around Fort Zancudo at Lago Zancudo. I'm not in first person. I want to know how to turn this off because I was wanting to record around this area... it's only came into effect within the last two updates. I'm assuming it's some kind of Easter egg??

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:31 AM Edited by ACM-Jan, 05 July 2017 - 11:31 AM.

I'm getting this on PC & PS4 on the dirt road that goes around Fort Zancudo at Lago Zancudo. I'm not in first person. I want to know how to turn this off because I was wanting to record around this area... it's only came into effect within the last two updates. I'm assuming it's some kind of Easter egg??

indeed rockstar did this with latest update to obfuscate possible secret interiors and stuff that might be caught in recording if camera was free-movable and if you got action replay turned on you get the reminder as long as you are in the area.

• 1989Summer likes this

1989Summer
  • 1989Summer

"Summer of 1989"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:00 PM

but we have no way to turn it off? No way to deal with the code of this? 

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:47 PM Edited by ACM-Jan, 05 July 2017 - 11:48 PM.

but we have no way to turn it off? No way to deal with the code of this? 

you have to create a mod request in modding section, normally it's impossible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users