Photo

Easy Solo Money Missions List

24 replies to this topic
needmoreweed
  • needmoreweed

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:14 AM Edited by needmoreweed, 22 January 2017 - 10:31 AM.

Hi, 

do you also find it hard to make money when your playing gta online alone, well i had the same thing.
So i started on making a list with Jobs that are easily done alone and still give decent money.
On every mission i have made a YT video so you can see how to missions goes and where to the best starting point is.
If you have jobs that can be added on this list please let me know so i can make a video of it :).

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] Out of Court Settlement $9660 & 1799 XP In 5 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission} Blow Up II $9600 & 1785 RP In 5 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] Diamonds Are For Trevor $15540 & 2852RP in 8 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] No Smoking $17820 & 3305XP in 9 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] Sightseer $25000 in 9 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] Teaser Trailer easy $16320 & 3092 XP In 10 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] Caught Napping $13440 & 3119XP in 10 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] Lost MC RIP $15600 & 2850XP in 11 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] Four Trailers $20700 & 3938XP in 15 Minutes
Spoiler

Will keep this list updated & Adding more lemme know if you got a good job !
  • xRDASeken, MrTroubleMaker, somebunny and 2 others like this

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:48 AM

No trash talk?

That's the best solo mission money wise and requires no ammo if you have a buzzard
  • RageLSRS, dieseltech20, Bragster and 1 other like this

needmoreweed
  • needmoreweed

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:53 PM

Ofcourse youre right and i also have a video for it... shame in me :0 will add it asap
  • Halal Cyborg likes this

PondNewt
  • PondNewt

Thug

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 December 2016 - 07:53 PM

Don't forget Editor and Thief as well which pays out slightly better than the two similar missions (Out of Court Settlement and Check Out Time) for both $ and RP.  This mission should be timed and not finished until the four minute mark. 

size_m
  • size_m

no, it's not a hot dog!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:00 PM

you can do (almost) every contact mission alone by yourself!

and there are plenty videos about all missions on youtube.

derek0514
  • derek0514

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:42 PM Edited by derek0514, 03 January 2017 - 01:50 PM.

Rockford Roll is another one.

TrialzGTAS
  • TrialzGTAS

Wanna go bowling?

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:01 PM

Nice list man. Subbed

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:54 AM

Where's Trash Talk and Cleaning the Cathouse? Sightseer pays $25,000 after 10 minutes. The Lost MC RIP can be done in under 5 minutes with a sniper. Stocks and Scares (although isn't that easy for some solo) is the highest paying RP mission solo (4725RP + 2000RP for the enemies) if you take your time, don't die and kill all 80 enemies. Around 6725RP in total for that one.
  • wosniies likes this

Cratoz
  • Cratoz

Angelripper

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:26 PM

Actually The Los Santos Connection gives most RP (~6500-6700RP) plus ~24k solo in just 11 minutes if done right.

Stocks and Scares requires ammunition and isn't as easy and often takes more than 15 minutes if you kill everyone.

TLSC on the other hand gives you way more RP because of the amount of people that come in cars and freemode gives 31RP for each kill and is one par with SaS with less time, means if you wait the 15 minute mark you get even more than shown at the end of the video

With a 1 friend you can get about 9000RP and 30k$, not sure about the money though.

Most people make the mistake to destroy the plane before destroying the Coke if they grind for RP and money.
Alternatively you can also put two stickies on it but it means 1200$ less each time.
  • hei3enberg likes this

JamesTheCat
  • JamesTheCat

Abandoned a/c

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:52 PM Edited by JamesTheCat, 22 January 2017 - 07:17 AM.

In Cleaning the Cat house mission, You can request a helicopter from merryweather. Then land it on the motel. Mission's target person would get in. And all that's left is flying to Martin's house. Done in less than 8 minutes. 10000$+ money.

stagolee
  • stagolee

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:59 PM

Deal breaker is easy, especially if you leave proxy mines to take out the back up car. Another good thing is that it doesn't matter how much ammo you use because the totals are reset after completion... just don't buy any ammo during the mission.

stagolee
  • stagolee

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:05 PM

Don't forget Editor and Thief as well which pays out slightly better than the two similar missions (Out of Court Settlement and Check Out Time) for both $ and RP.  This mission should be timed and not finished until the four minute mark. 

The other two have the advantage that it doesn't matter if you destroy the target's vehicle.

Shakenbake3778
  • Shakenbake3778

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:50 PM Edited by Shakenbake3778, 13 February 2017 - 02:51 PM.

You can add the missions to a playlist too.  After you play the missions you want - Create a Playlist and go to recently played jobs.  You will be allowed to add the missions (you can't add the same mission over and over).

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:01 AM

-Rooftop Rumble
-Defender
-Chopper Tail
-On Maneuvers
-Trash Talk

[PS4 Playlist / 1-2 players] https://socialclub.r...a60WvrgBmnqENxA

that's my go-to contact mission list.
  • Shakenbake3778 likes this

Kalik
  • Kalik

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:36 PM

Did Op create a playlist?

Shakenbake3778
  • Shakenbake3778

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:58 PM Edited by Shakenbake3778, 16 February 2017 - 08:58 PM.

Did Op create a playlist?

I think he was just listing the missions.  I have a two player PS4 playlist with 8 missions that can be completed solo:

https://tinyurl.com/grahekf

ALLWORLD19
  • ALLWORLD19

Playa

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:23 PM

$250K Top 10 Missions Playlist

BUZZARD /SAVAGE/HYDRA 16 MISSIONS PLAYLIST
  • 313izzle, Shakenbake3778 and Nano the Ninja like this

Mattcarnes
  • Mattcarnes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:31 AM

Hi, 

do you also find it hard to make money when your playing gta online alone, well i had the same thing.
So i started on making a list with Jobs that are easily done alone and still give decent money.
On every mission i have made a YT video so you can see how to missions goes and where to the best starting point is.
If you have jobs that can be added on this list please let me know so i can make a video of it :).

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] Out of Court Settlement $9660 & 1799 XP In 5 Minutes

Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission} Blow Up II $9600 & 1785 RP In 5 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] Diamonds Are For Trevor $15540 & 2852RP in 8 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] No Smoking $17820 & 3305XP in 9 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] Sightseer $25000 in 9 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] Teaser Trailer easy $16320 & 3092 XP In 10 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] Caught Napping $13440 & 3119XP in 10 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] Lost MC RIP $15600 & 2850XP in 11 Minutes
Spoiler

[GTA ONLINE][Easy Solo Money Mission] Four Trailers $20700 & 3938XP in 15 Minutes
Spoiler

Will keep this list updated & Adding more lemme know if you got a good job !

don't care about money when I got CEO cars but I need XP to level up to 100 for the achievement so thank you these look easy as a level 95 with fleeca heist car

jtmax24
  • jtmax24

Wade wade wade. . .I don't know how this works.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:13 AM Edited by jtmax24, 12 March 2017 - 12:22 AM.

i have a really stupid question about the online missions.

been trying to figure out the best missions but I seem to be getting mixed results

Some of the findings say it's always best to finish each online mission with 4 to 6 minutes, but others seem to say that 100% payout is 15 minutes. So which is it should you aim to complete 4 to 6 minutes or wait 15 minutes for a super easy mission? 

Here's the reason I ask.

I've been playing the Blow Up II mission for the past two days... Super Easy mission by the way.

I move the yellow car, blow up the others, earn at least 5 stars and then outrun the cops, go back to the yellow car, take to Simoean, and earn about $18,000 and 2500-3200 RP. I never actually timed how long it's taking me but I'm guessing about 10 to 15 minutes especially since I'm trying to earn a 5 star wanted level and then removing it (by NOT calling Lester). but the charts say I should be only taking 4 to 6 minutes so yeah I'm a little confused. It's a fun mission and I can do about 4 in an hour. But if I'm suppose to do it in about 4 minutes I guess I could do more and earn more in the long run, am I thinking to hard about this or should I just say "fudge it" and just have fun?

Blaquerayne
  • Blaquerayne

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:16 PM

Not a bad idea but could you add the level the missions opens at?
  • Ninja_Nicoya likes this

Ninja_Nicoya
  • Ninja_Nicoya

Skillz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:26 PM

Nice, would be cool to know when they are available.

needmoreweed
  • needmoreweed

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:49 AM

Nice, would be cool to know when they are available.

I think it starts from level 12 not sure, will check the required levels and will update the thread :)

Nihilist.
  • Nihilist.

Highway Star

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:23 PM

Checked the rank requirements for you, since I also have a list of easy missions I made back when I started playing GTA Online, and revisited it recently, during the double money even week:

Blow Up II - 20
Caught Napping - 20
Out of Court Settlement - 22
Lost MC RIP - 25
No Smoking - 30
Teaser Trailer - 40
Four Trailers - 45
Diamonds Are For Trevor - 70

As for my personal favourites to grind, here they go:

Rockford Roll - 5
Where Credit's Due - 5
Deal Breaker - 6
Death Metal - 6
Flood in the LS River - 6
Pier Pressure - 6
Blow Up - 12
Blow Up II - 20, tip: you can lsoe the cops on the second level of a parking garage in the alley way from Pacific Standard's finale (look east).
Denial of Service - 14, tip: free sticky bombs
Violent Duct - 15
Ticket to Elysium - 18
Crime Scenester - 20, tip: you can lose cops in the train tunnel up north
A Titan of a Job - 24
Lost MC RIP - 25
No Smoking - 30
Check Out Time - 35
Cleaning the Cat House - 45, tip: honk to get Anna's attention, you don't even have to get out of your car in this mission. Just wait for her.
Editor and Thief - 45
Satellite Communications - 60
Rooftop Rumble - 75
Trash Talk - 81

Note that I wrote down approximately 4/5 of these contact missions when I was just beginning my career in GTA Online. There certainly are more profitable and fun activities than Death Metal, Rockford Roll or Blow Up, but if you haven't unlocked pretty much anything yet, they may be helpful.
Majority of missions in Online is easy and straight forward, with the only difference of distances you need to travel, so either way, you can't go wrong with nearly any of them, if you don't mind longer driving. Aside from Dry Docking - this mission is a nightmare if you want to do it solo, so avoid it like fire.

Lance Mayhem
  • Lance Mayhem

Callous Lout

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:58 PM

It seems any of the Simeon missions where you are required to bring cars to the dealership pay more money if the car is undamaged. Losing wanted levels in a different vehicle helps.

Enter the target vehicle(s), which will give you a wanted level, then get out and lose the cops in a different vehicle. Afterwards, go back to the target vehicle and carefully get to the dealership.

Interestingly, when he asks for 2 vehicles (Rich Man In Richman, for instance), after delivering the first one to the dealership, you can get back in it to drive back for the second one (I don't like doing this as it takes something out of the experience for me).

For Blowup and Blowup II, I park all the vehicles to be destroyed close to one another and put a sticky bomb on one of them, which I don't detonate until I'm at the dealership (in the yellow Banshee, in the case of Blowup II). The cops don't have time to respond if you detonate when you're on the spot where the yellow marker will show up.

Also, Blowup III (at the docks) can be done with just 2 bullets:

Drive away before engaging the bad guys, park a vehicle near a propane tank, and shoot the propane tank. The burning car will bring a fire truck, which you steal. That's one bullet.

Drive the fire truck to the docks and back up to the bad guys, who can't shoot you through the back of the truck. Kill them with the water cannon and park a target vehicle next to the propane tank. Park the other vehicles close by (I like to park them in a row, as it makes a cool display later). Get back in the fire truck, a safe distance away, and fire your second bullet at the propane tank. Blammo. :D

Drive away in the fire truck, and when more bad guys show up, keep the back of the truck towards them (so they can't shoot you) and stop (so they get out of their cars). Kill them with the water cannon and drive away.

This works on Normal mode (haven't tried Hard). Blowup and Blowup II I always do on Hard, for greater payout.

kidtwist81
  • kidtwist81

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Also, Blowup III (at the docks) can be done with just 2 bullets:

Drive away before engaging the bad guys, park a vehicle near a propane tank, and shoot the propane tank. The burning car will bring a fire truck, which you steal. That's one bullet.

Drive the fire truck to the docks and back up to the bad guys, who can't shoot you through the back of the truck. Kill them with the water cannon and park a target vehicle next to the propane tank. Park the other vehicles close by (I like to park them in a row, as it makes a cool display later). Get back in the fire truck, a safe distance away, and fire your second bullet at the propane tank. Blammo. :D

Drive away in the fire truck, and when more bad guys show up, keep the back of the truck towards them (so they can't shoot you) and stop (so they get out of their cars). Kill them with the water cannon and drive away.

This works on Normal mode (haven't tried Hard). Blowup and Blowup II I always do on Hard, for greater payout.

You do this every time or just once for novelty? Truthfully i think id rather stick a fork in my eye but I do every mission guns blazing. It is most definitely each to their own. 

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users