Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who would be better as a protagonist, Terry or Clay?

6 replies to this topic
Prasdana21
  • Prasdana21

Snitch

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:12 AM Edited by Prasdana21, 30 December 2016 - 12:18 AM.

You know, I always think that Terry and Clay have great atributes to be protagonists. Both of them have the "IT" factor to have a story centered around them.

But IYO who would be better as a protagonist between two of them? I personally think Terry would be better, but then again, Clay would be a good protagonist as well.

Furthermore, I'm planning to write a fan-fiction about Michael, Franklin, Terry, and Clay in Writter's disscussion forum (might write it for real and might not). Won't disscuss this as much as I'm just asking who would be better as a protagonist between Terry or Clay, lol.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 30 December 2016 - 05:13 AM

Neither, Jim.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:06 AM Edited by B Dawg, 30 December 2016 - 10:10 AM.

Both! TLAD should have been the game with Multiple Protagonists (Johnny, Terry & Clay) and Online Campaign + Side Activities Co-op!

• (Ambient) and CreepShow like this

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:20 PM Edited by GTA-Biker, 01 January 2017 - 06:29 PM.

Both would probably be good protagonist (Jim too,maybe Jason as well).Maybe Terry would be a little better as a protagonist because he's much younger,but Clay was capable of fighting great considering he was in his 50s,probably because of his military experience.

• Payne Killer likes this

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

garou the badass hero hunter from one punch man.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

i like terry a lot and he could make a good antogonist but clay was in the vietnam war so he probably has more gun experience. i wish they had more screen time in tlad because they were awsome characters. it felt like jim stole most of it. its also a shame what happened to them in gta 5 .

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:07 AM Edited by B Dawg, 14 January 2017 - 10:07 AM.

its also a shame what happened to them in gta 5 .

Spoiler

• Algonquin Assassin, Payne Killer and CreepShow like this

Skarekrow
  • Skarekrow

citizen punk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:09 PM

A cool spinoff title could follow Clay's life right after his time in 'Nam in the 70s. Could give some interesting insight into how LC developed through the decades all the way up to the events of GTA:IV. Plus the time period would be a nice change of pace.
  • GTA-Biker and Payne Killer like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users