Starting in TBoGT... some questions

7 replies to this topic
Necrosummon
  • Necrosummon

Player Hater

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:07 PM

After to get 100% in GTA IV and TLAD, is time to play TBoGT :) I have some questions about this "expansion".

1º) I have read that you can repeat missions when you complete the story mode. I saw too the objectives and percent of a successful mission (this is new for me). I get the 100% percent in the firsts missions, but what is better, first complete the game quickly and after with money, weapons etc.... do the missions more easy or try do the missions for 100% in the first time? (without repeat after you complete the game)

2º) When you repeat a mission, you get rewards again like money? or only is for looking for 100% in missions?

Greetings!

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:18 PM

Complete the game first then bother with 100% after.

If you're on PC, downloading this mod is essential!

• Official General likes this

Necrosummon
  • Necrosummon

Player Hater

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:43 PM

Yeah, i play on PC Steam. Thanks for the mod, i hate too the pink colours in the game, with This looks like TLAD UI :)

Greetings!

RogerWho
  • RogerWho

"Life is... weird."

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

What's that everyone has about the game being pink? There's nothing pink in it apart from the HUD and menu elements. The image is more saturated, yes, but not pink. Adjust your monitors, guys.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:16 PM Edited by B Dawg, 28 December 2016 - 02:17 PM.

What's that everyone has about the game being pink? There's nothing pink in it apart from the HUD and menu elements. The image is more saturated, yes, but not pink. Adjust your monitors, guys.

The game's sky (and water reflections) become way too pink in the morning (and probably evening) time, it's disgusting really.

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:04 PM

Some of the times are quite difficult to get for the "Gold Star" achievements. If you use the replay option to go back and do them, keep in mind whatever cars will be available at the start will be any scripted ones, or random ones. If you are left with a lot of slow cars, you could be in trouble. If on the other hand you go for the 100% on your playthrough, you can bring any car with you that you like, and it will be there for you at the start.

I remember this particularly being a problem with "Sexy Time" for Usuf Amir. Recommend you go for the time on your first play through, and take a Turismo or something better. It's not so much wiping out the boats that is the challenge, but you can't afford to lose time getting down to the docks.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:45 PM

Bang Bang is the same issue ^^^^

It's the Time Requirement being a BITCH...

I've seen people use a Maverick for Bang Bang, but I couldn't since I was on a Replay trying for 100% in the Mission.  Luckily, though, I still managed to get 80% on ALL 26 Story Missions and then 100% on ALL 26 Story Missions a few weeks back, but it took a while for some of them on a Replay:

clz3pXq.jpg?1

Jl6aoqi.jpg?1

zsmwAZD.jpg?1

rNp8PJF.jpg?1

I only felt the need for 100% on the Missions since I have ALL Gold for ALL Story and Strangers and Freaks Missions for GTA V, plus ALMOST ALL Gold for Chinatown Wars...

• Jimbatron and Lunar_Twisted like this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:40 PM Edited by Official General, 30 December 2016 - 07:42 PM.

Complete the game first then bother with 100% after.
If you're on PC, downloading this mod is essential!

Thanks for this - I've always disliked that too sharp, jaggy look to TBOGT's graphics, I preferred the original IV look - I never even realised this mod existed !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users