Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:50 AM

I'm going to bookmark this. Thanks OP!

• Cameron Star and Happy Hunter like this

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

.... BLAINE COUNTY .... xbox one

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:05 AM Edited by mmm chocolate, 01 January 2017 - 06:07 PM.

much appreciated

mucho helpful

...just tried to use a parachute 'race' to move around the map. it put me back into a full public lobby.

be warned.

• Cameron Star likes this

OrileyConner
  • OrileyConner

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:59 PM

So I found this. It's good for people with an XB1 who want to do CEO work in peace and don't have any other way to get a solo public lobby without having a mile long cable running through the house.

It takes a few minutes but I tried it twice yesterday and it works, it's much better than swapping sessions for ten minutes and crossing your fingers.

1 - Make a playlist with one quick race. Down the Drain is probably the best since it is short and spawns you in the city to shorten travel time. You could use Criminal Records if you want to spawn in Blaine County instead.

2 - Do the race.

3 - Press X to restart the playlist.

4 - Quit when you get back to the lobby.

5 - Voila.

Notes: If you start from an invite or solo session, the game will think you aren't in a public session even though it says it you are. Thanks to Semaj 2JZ for pointing it out.

If you also want to stock up on nades and stickies and molotovs while you are at it, then use Gridl0kk's Fill 'Em Up race here. It will spawn you in Blaine County. Thanks to Jenkiiii for suggesting it.

This worked like a charm!  Thank you thank you thank you!  

• Cameron Star likes this

krooked kouki
  • krooked kouki

Gear Head

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:12 PM

This has been on Se7ensins for quite awhile now..

Cameron Star
  • Cameron Star

Rock my socks.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:16 PM Edited by Cameron Star, 03 January 2017 - 08:18 PM.

This has been on Se7ensins for quite awhile now..

So I found this.

UndyingBubbles
  • UndyingBubbles

f*ckOFFYOUc*nt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:13 PM

Been using public solo (or with friends) sessions for ages now - works a treat!

4 of us with this routine for import/export:

1 person as CEO, sells 4 cars

RETIRE

Next person the same (sell 4)

RETIRE

RETIRE

All then have their own CEO business back

Source vehicles (2-4)

Repeat above

I am now up to $37m (legit) from I&E using this method and have everything I want as do my other friends who I play with.

I will not do I&E in a busy session, I know it is part of the game but there are too many griefers who are simply intent in camping at warehouses and ruining it for everyone.

I have not even touched my special cargo warehouse for weeks and I have 93 crates in there!

.Vooodu.
  • .Vooodu.

Make GTA Great Again

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:53 PM

This works great..

Finally got to sit down and play some of this new content with a friend.   He barely gets a chance to play so this worked great.. Hung around.. had some beers.. smoked a few fattys. Stole some cars.     Finally playing the game with way its meant to be played.

Sucks that players have to find work arounds like this.   f*ckin' R* and their bullsh*t.

They add Hostile NPCS just incase players are in solo session.  But don't allow players to play alone if they choose too?   Dafuk is that sh*t?

If R* fixes this.. Im throwing my game in the trash...lol

• FlacidJack and Semaj 2JZ♢ like this

FlacidJack
  • FlacidJack

Gangsta

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:03 PM

This works great..

Finally got to sit down and play some of this new content with a friend.   He barely gets a chance to play so this worked great.. Hung around.. had some beers.. smoked a few fattys. Stole some cars.     Finally playing the game with way its meant to be played.

Sucks that players have to find work arounds like this.   f*ckin' R* and their bullsh*t.

They add Hostile NPCS just incase players are in solo session.  But don't allow players to play alone if they choose too?   Dafuk is that sh*t?

i really hope they fix it by allowing us to do this kind of stuff in crew / friend sessions or even invite only. Thanks to the cheaters on PC doing these missions in public lobbies is pretty much a waste of time since some teleporting god mode cheater can go around destroying everyone's hard work without any chance for us to defend ourselves.

If R* allow that I think I may go back to full public lobbies just to thank the cheaters :)

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Looking Good In The Hood

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:06 PM

You can use this method to get a solo lobby with friends, if you know what I mean?

Follow the steps in the OP, but also invite a friend to the playlist. Once the playlist has finished, both of you hit the button to Restart, then both of you quit out after the Restart has activated. You'll then spawn together in your very own solo lobby.

• Cameron Star and .Vooodu. like this

.Vooodu.
  • .Vooodu.

Make GTA Great Again

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:47 PM Edited by .Vooodu., 27 January 2017 - 04:16 PM.

This works great..

i really hope they fix it by allowing us to do this kind of stuff in crew / friend sessions or even invite only. Thanks to the cheaters on PC doing these missions in public lobbies is pretty much a waste of time since some teleporting god mode cheater can go around destroying everyone's hard work without any chance for us to defend ourselves.

If R* allow that I think I may go back to full public lobbies just to thank the cheaters :)

R* is seriously trolling its player base with this kind of sh*t.    Im not sure why we can't just play the damn thing in invite only.

Last night i watched 6 players camp one warehouse and gank 5 cars off players on a return trip.      I was shocked.. And those players where RAGING so bad. 

Can only imagine the ganking going on in pure AA...

• Jenkiiii likes this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Looking Good In The Hood

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:15 PM

This works great..

R* is seriously trolling player base with this kind of sh*t.    Im not sure why we can't just play the damn thing in invite only.

Last night i watched 6 players camp one warehouse and gank 5 cars off players on a return trip.      I was shocked.. And those players where RAGING so bad. 

Even worse, Rockstar now match-make you with people who you've been with in previous lobbies, so you're guaranteed to come across the same griefers from time to time.

I generally don't have a problem with the freemode money-making system because it's a million times better than racing crew lobbies where only the top two of three racers make decent money, but you've got to be constantly alert, and that gets frustrating having to watch your back all the time.

.Vooodu.
  • .Vooodu.

Make GTA Great Again

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:21 PM Edited by .Vooodu., 27 January 2017 - 04:21 PM.

This works great..

R* is seriously trolling player base with this kind of sh*t.    Im not sure why we can't just play the damn thing in invite only.

Even worse, Rockstar now match-make you with people who you've been with in previous lobbies, so you're guaranteed to come across the same griefers from time to time.

I generally don't have a problem with the freemode money-making system because it's a million times better than racing crew lobbies where only the top two of three racers make decent money, but you've got to be constantly alert, and that gets frustrating having to watch your back all the time.

Also.. i've noticed now that i always get into packed free aim free roam lobbies, everytime now...   

Before..  It would take a few tries to find a packed lobbby in FA.  (Because i was searching for packed lobbies)     But now its always instant 20 players and rising everytime i join GTA O.

So much for the FA is dead mindset some players always like to claim.   I can't get away from packed lobbies now.   Unless i do that playlist trick to force a solo lobby.

Lusis
  • Lusis

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:43 AM Edited by ~Tiger~, 28 February 2017 - 06:55 PM.

~Merged into existing topic~

Hello, follow the following steps to get a solo lobby 100% so you can sell crates & cars in peace. (Xbox One Only)

1. Go into 'Creator' in the GTA Online menu.

2. Create a Race, It has to be 1 mile long, I recommend doing this downtown but it's your choice.

3. After you have done that, Save & Publish the job. Or you can use my one i made, You can download the job following the link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/xboxone/jobs/job/ydYow-mm10yNjkolhYfpqQ 

4. After you have made the Race or downloaded mine, You need to make a playlist from the menu and only add the Race & Start the playlist.

5. When you complete the Race, Like or Dislike it, Then press (X) on the Xbox controller to restart the playlist.

6. This will bring you into the lobby screen and all you do is quit & then you will be in a solo lobby.

I hope this helped some people, You might of seen this on YouTube somewhere but i haven't seen it yet on the forums or maybe you have but i haven't. Thanks.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:31 AM Edited by sleepwalk1980, 08 April 2017 - 06:31 AM.

For anyone using the OPs method (as I do), remember that when quitting out of the 1 race playlist you will spawn at that jobs trigger location.

For anyone who owns Maze Bank West and the warehouse at La Mesa, you're welcome to use these playlists to spawn outside where you need to be.

MAZE BANK WEST

LA MESA WAREHOUSE

---

1 - Make a playlist with one quick race.

2 - Do the race.

5 - Voila.

thuggerthugger1
  • thuggerthugger1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:38 PM

For anyone using the OPs method (as I do), remember that when quitting out of the 1 race playlist you will spawn at that jobs trigger location.

For anyone who owns Maze Bank West and the warehouse at La Mesa, you're welcome to use these playlists to spawn outside where you need to be.

MAZE BANK WEST

LA MESA WAREHOUSE

---
1 - Make a playlist with one quick race.
2 - Do the race.
5 - Voila.

Does this still work???

Blaquerayne
  • Blaquerayne

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Thank you so much for this! It's hell trying to find an empty lobby and impossible to do MC club work in a full lobby.

fartypants
  • fartypants

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

So I found this. It's good for people with an XB1 who want to do CEO work in peace and don't have any other way to get a solo public lobby without having a mile long cable running through the house.

It takes a few minutes but I tried it twice yesterday and it works, it's much better than swapping sessions for ten minutes and crossing your fingers.

1 - Make a playlist with one quick race. Down the Drain is probably the best since it is short and spawns you in the city to shorten travel time. You could use Criminal Records if you want to spawn in Blaine County instead.

2 - Do the race.

5 - Voila.

Notes: If you start from an invite or solo session, the game will think you aren't in a public session even though it says it you are. Thanks to Semaj 2JZ for pointing it out.

If you also want to stock up on nades and stickies and molotovs while you are at it, then use Gridl0kk's Fill 'Em Up race here. It will spawn you in Blaine County. Thanks to Jenkiiii for suggesting it.

Yay! Worked like a charm. Thank, bud!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users