A GTA Online League for Crews.
PS4 with Auto/Assisted aim.
- Every week your crew will play a H2H (Head to Head) playlist against another crew.
- Each week is considered 1 round. All crew H2H battles in a round will use the same playlist.
- Each round will feature a new playlist.
- The H2H battles are played with 6 players from each crew, the players from crews can change between the rounds.
- The playlists consist of 3 races (non contact) and 5 combat type jobs.
- A crews score from each round is made up of the sum of its players scores.
- A screenshot of the final results is to be used to report the scores to the League Admin.
- Screenshots are to be taken from each job as well. In case someone disconnects, also to show K/D and race times to use in weekly round recap.
- First season is aiming at 8 crews, but additional divisions can be formed.
- Seasons consist of 7 weeks/rounds where all crews battle each other once.
To sign up please post a few words about your crew in this thread, and add your crews Rockstar Social Club (RSC) link along with a RSC link to your crews contact (team leader) for the league.
You may also sign up directly at www.domesticbatterygaming.com, the hosts of Clash of the Crews.
- Enter the league by signing up at www.domestibatterygaming.com
- Inform the organizers who your crews main planner/team leader for the league will be.
- Each round your team leader has the responsibility to see who you are up against and to make contact.
- Once in contact with your opponents you agree on a time for the match within the timeframe of the round. Each round lasts a week and ends Sunday 11:59 pm GMT.
- As the host you have the responsibility to use the right playlist, run it as a H2H playlist and to set the job options according to the rules.
- If no reply is given when contacting the other crews, or no time can be agreed on, a default time of Sunday 9pm GMT will be used.
- If your opponents do not show up at the agreed upon time, or the default time, your crew will be given a score based on the average of the other participating crews winning scores for the round.
- If a player gets disconnected during a job the player(s) will receive 0 point for race point jobs and the crews score for the combat point jobs (12 or 15).
- After the match, send lann3fors on PSN screenshot of each job result and the final scoreboard as proof of your score. You can also submit your screens through domesticbatterygaming.com
The Playlist for each round will be presented at the latest monday morning as a new round starts. This will give the crews the week to practice.
Scores and all information regarding "Clash of the Crews" will be presented on www.domesticbatterygaming.com and on GTAForums.com
Races (74 points): 15,12,10,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,1
Unless other is stated, races will be non-contact, noon, clear, no traffic, Customs ON and the default number of laps.
If by some reason a race is ran with contact make sure to race clean.
Using curbs to gain a boost is allowed when it is in you racing line, going all over the place in order to get extra boost is not allowed.
The races will cover most classes during the season.
TDM, LTS and Captures will be used. (164 points: 16,15,15,15,15,15 + 13,12,12,12,12,12)
Other modes can be included as long as they are fair and can be played crew vs crew.
Any LTS or Capture will be fair to only play one round.
Unless other is stated always use forced weapons and pick ups, no helmets or headgear adding protection are allowed, no calling Lester in any jobs and play one (1) round on all jobs unless other is said when the playlist is published.
No outfits with missing bodyparts is allowed.
Team outfits are encouraged.
Pre-playlist meetup in a 2 crew lobby is encouraged.
Anyone not following the rules can have points removed, get banned or if it continues get the crew banned.
The scores, the standings and individual performances will be presented both here and on Clash of the Crews.
As a host you will need to know how to start the match. We have a short guide in place to help you.