Clash of the Crews - Season III
A GTA Online league for crews.
- Every round your crew will play against another crew in a playlist.
- Each round consist of two weeks and all crew battles in a round will use the same playlist.
- Each round will feature a new playlist that will be presented on the first Monday of each round.
- Each crew enters 3-4 or 4-5 players depening the round. The jobs/playlist will be limited to either 8 or 10 players.*
- All playlists consist of 2 races (non-contact) and 4 combat type jobs.
- There will be a mix of land, air, sea and stunt races.
- The combat jobs used will alter each round as classic TDM, LTS and Captures dont mix well with the Adversary modes.
- A crews score from each round is made up of the sum of the jobs won. (Race winner determined by the sum of each crews in game points.)
- During a season all crews play each other once before we head into the playoffs.
- Scores only kept for number of jobs won, no individual player points kept.
- The playlist is reduced from 8 to 6 jobs.
- The number of players needed from each crew is reduced to 3-5. It can be different players each round.*
- This opens up for the possibility to play with uneven number of players (like 3 vs 4).*
- This opens up for variety in job selection, rounds can be limited to different number of players (we will use 8 and 10 player jobs).*
- This opens up for new modes to be used, like Sumo and Overwatch Rumble for example.
- No default time is set for the battles, so both crews will need to put in the effort to agree on a time to play during the two weeks period.
(PS4 and AutoAim)
SIGN UP YOUR CREW!