PS4
94 replies to this topic
lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden
  • GTAF Time Trials Summer Champion 2016

Posted 25 December 2016 - 07:24 AM Edited by lann3fors, 2 weeks ago.

FUqSHld.png

A GTA Online League for Crews.
PS4 with Auto/Assisted aim.

The League:

• Every week your crew will play a H2H (Head to Head) playlist against another crew.
  • Each week is considered 1 round. All crew H2H battles in a round will use the same playlist.
  • Each round will feature a new playlist.
  • The H2H battles are played with 6 players from each crew, the players from crews can change between the rounds.
  • The playlists consist of 3 races (non contact) and 5 combat type jobs.
  • A crews score from each round is made up of the sum of its players scores.
  • A screenshot of the final results is to be used to report the scores to the League Admin.
  • Screenshots are to be taken from each job as well. In case someone disconnects, also to show K/D and race times to use in weekly round recap.
  • First season is aiming at 8 crews, but additional divisions can be formed.
  • Seasons consist of 7 weeks/rounds where all crews battle each other once.

nYdIPc3.png

CBdNhOH.png
To sign up please post a few words about your crew in this thread, and add your crews Rockstar Social Club (RSC) link along with a RSC link to your crews contact (team leader) for the league.
You may also sign up directly at www.domesticbatterygaming.com, the hosts of Clash of the Crews.

kMGunaw.png

• Enter the league by signing up at www.domestibatterygaming.com
  • Inform the organizers who your crews main planner/team leader for the league will be.
  • Each round your team leader has the responsibility to see who you are up against and to make contact.
  • Once in contact with your opponents you agree on a time for the match within the timeframe of the round. Each round lasts a week and ends Sunday 11:59 pm GMT.
  • As the host you have the responsibility to use the right playlist, run it as a H2H playlist and to set the job options according to the rules.
  • If no reply is given when contacting the other crews, or no time can be agreed on, a default time of Sunday 9pm GMT will be used.
  • If your opponents do not show up at the agreed upon time, or the default time, your crew will be given a score based on the average of the other participating crews winning scores for the round.
  • If a player gets disconnected during a job the player(s) will receive 0 point for race point jobs and the crews score for the combat point jobs (12 or 15).
  • After the match, send lann3fors on PSN screenshot of each job result and the final scoreboard as proof of your score. You can also submit your screens through domesticbatterygaming.com

Details

The Playlist for each round will be presented at the latest monday morning as a new round starts. This will give the crews the week to practice.

Scores and all information regarding "Clash of the Crews" will be presented on www.domesticbatterygaming.com and on GTAForums.com

Races (74 points): 15,12,10,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,1
Unless other is stated, races will be non-contact, noon, clear, no traffic, Customs ON and the default number of laps.
If by some reason a race is ran with contact make sure to race clean.
Using curbs to gain a boost is allowed when it is in you racing line, going all over the place in order to get extra boost is not allowed.
The races will cover most classes during the season.

TDM, LTS and Captures will be used. (164 points: 16,15,15,15,15,15 + 13,12,12,12,12,12)
​Other modes can be included as long as they are fair and can be played crew vs crew.
Any LTS or Capture will be fair to only play one round.
Unless other is stated always use forced weapons and pick ups, no helmets or headgear adding protection are allowed, no calling Lester in any jobs and play one (1) round on all jobs unless other is said when the playlist is published.

No outfits with missing bodyparts is allowed.

Team outfits are encouraged. 
Pre-playlist meetup in a 2 crew lobby is encouraged.

Anyone not following the rules can have points removed, get banned or if it continues get the crew banned.

itaZ8vm.png
The scores, the standings and individual performances will be presented both here and on Clash of the Crews.

9vnFVuI.png

yNvi4Jx.png

As a host you will need to know how to start the match. We have a short guide in place to help you.

Starting a Match in Clash of the Crews

Crx3QJm.png

This round we are going back to hosting the playlist as a Head to Head!

COTC - Round 5

• Beez, FrikkenZz, Day Reaper and 5 others like this

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

Jehovah's Witness of Free Aim

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:36 PM

FUqSHld.png

A GTA Online League for Crews.
PS4 with Auto/Assisted aim.

Good luck, I've asked Damned Brotherhood members, but they're not interested in playing assisted aim. 

Hopefully some of the other active crews on GTAforums, will support  :^:

• lann3fors likes this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

GT: steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 29 December 2016 - 04:33 PM

Hey fella thanks for the social club message. Will see if I can get some ORAS members interested. We are a little weak on the ps4 side compared to xbox. But will give it a go
  • Fido_le_muet and lann3fors like this

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:35 AM

Welcome DARK to the League!

emblem_128.png

Representing the Wicked Executioners family will be our CvC branch Dark Knight Riders DARK is our competitive Head 2 Head battle MC family. We have a mixture of play styles.

• JuniorChubb likes this

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:26 AM

Have the official GTAforums crew been approached about supporting this event?

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:58 PM Edited by lann3fors, 03 January 2017 - 12:02 PM.

Have the official GTAforums crew been approached about supporting this event?

I have been in contact.
  • Damned_Hitman likes this

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:18 PM

Welcome SOFS to the League!

emblem_128.png

We are gamers from Spain. We are playing GTA V online since PS3. Our Crew Leader is Hillass.

We are very proud to have been invited to Clash of the Crews. 

• JuniorChubb likes this

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:12 PM Edited by lann3fors, 02 January 2017 - 06:12 PM.

Welcome BDMG to the League!

emblem_128.png

BDM Crew is old street crew that started in 2013 and is looking to take back the streets of GTA i wouldnt sleep on BDM GOONz they have been around along while #Regular #BDM

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:57 AM Edited by lann3fors, 03 January 2017 - 12:01 PM.

First of all I wish You all a good 2017!

We have a month to go before we start the first round of the first season.

There is only four spots left for the first season. I am a bit suprised we don't have any of the crews active on this forum repesented yet. But i hope that will change. Remember it doesn't have to be the same six players representing your crew each week.

Other than the crews that I have invited (VANS, PBMO, ORAS, GTAF) i am sure there are several others that could join in.

Welcome!
  • Retired Mafia and Damned_Hitman like this

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:05 AM

I figure I should also present our crew, as host of the league and also as one of the crews taking part.

XDBX - welcomes you to the League!

gallery_1_2_27642.png

We have a website we use for everything from vetting new members to the daily chatter and events management.

We have been running between 5 and 10 weekly events for 2,5 years, and our weekly crew challenge for 111 weeks now, and this along with stuff like the crew battles and weekly/monthly photo contests. Today we have about 100 members, all active and half of us visit the site daily. Being spread out over the world means we always have both managemant and members on site 24/7.

We will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary later this month and we host a 48 hours GTA marathon with 16 themed events.
  • Fido_le_muet and JuniorChubb like this

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States
  • Best Certified Crew 2016 [Van Society]
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Black & White
    Best Gang 2015 [Van Society]
    Best Event 2015 [Van Society Meetups]
    Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:34 PM

bH90hqz.jpg

Van Society would like to join the Clash of the Crews

Crew name: Van Society

Social club link: https://socialclub.r...rew/van_society

Contact person: Retired-Mafia

VS is a crew all about meeting new players and having fun, that's why we would like to join this league. A great way to get to know other players and interact with different crews.

We are professional fun havers who're not very great at combat, we however do enjoy racing a lot! For the clash of crews we're up to play both combat and racing oriented jobs.

We're looking forward to this!

• catmandoza, lann3fors, Damned_Hitman and 2 others like this

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:20 PM

Welcome VANS!

I would also like to welcome World Racing Elite - WHRE to the League!

emblem_128.png

Hi guys gunmanmark here representing world racing elite. We are a good clean racing crew who love to race in all types of classes contact on or off. our leader is weggywoo host's race playlists every other day so we can race but not to sure about combat but its the fun and taking part that counts. Haha we look forward to joining u in the crew battle and having some fun.

From weggywoo,Gunmanmark,CuttingFuture and rest of WHRE.
  • Retired Mafia, Damned_Hitman and JuniorChubb like this

Houtworm
  • Houtworm

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:45 AM Edited by Houtworm, 08 January 2017 - 05:58 AM.

Sounds Fun,

You can count us in :)

Crew DevastatingDangerous (DDNL)

Social Club Link: https://sc.ddnl.nl/

We are a Dutch crew, We have been around since the beginning and defeated every other Dutch crew.

Our crew is very all round, We Mostly Race and play DMs Mostly just with guns, Sometimes All Weapons.

We only accept Legit players, No modded accounts allowed, we double check everyone before promoting.

We play H2Hs sometimes, We would be very interested in something more regular.

Thanks for the opportunity, Hope you can find a lot of crews so we get a big tournament.

You can write me up as a contact person my name here is Houtworm (Obvious)

My PSN is Aerora, My RSC is HoutwormNL, i prefer messages trough the Social Club :)

Thanks, And good luck to everyone :)

• JuniorChubb likes this

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:48 PM

Sounds Fun,

We are a Dutch crew, We have been around since the beginning and defeated every other Dutch crew.

Our crew is very all round, We Mostly Race and play DMs Mostly just with guns, Sometimes All Weapons.

We only accept Legit players, No modded accounts allowed, we double check everyone before promoting.

Thanks for the opportunity, Hope you can find a lot of crews so we get a big tournament.

My PSN is Aerora, My RSC is HoutwormNL, i prefer messages trough the Social Club :)

Welcome to the League DDNL! You have been added to the list of crews: Clash of the Crews - The Crews

I would also like to welcome TheLowlyGentlemen - STNC to the League!

emblem_128.png

Hi everyone, i'm acdc47200, you can call me AC. As a commissioner, i'm representing TheLowlyGentlemen, the best car crew featured a lot by R* if you haven't heard about it already.

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:53 PM Edited by lann3fors, 09 January 2017 - 06:43 PM.

With 8 crews signed up, we've decided to close the registration for season 1 and not proceed with forming an additional division for now.

The response that we've had has been very positive. We set out to form a league with 8 crews, we've achieved that and had interest from many more crews, but making a success out of what we currently have before expanding is more important to us.

Keep an eye out over the coming weeks for fixtures, playlists and other information.

We're excited for this to begin, thanks for signing up and good luck to everyone!

4PoH1Xp.png
  • catmandoza, psymin, JuniorChubb and 1 other like this

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:04 PM

Sounds Fun,

Please visit http://www.domesticb...h-of-the-crews/ or get back to me on RSC (Lann3fors)

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:00 PM

Great to see a proper event, getting proper support :^: 

Hope this topic gets updated, and good luck to all the crews competing :)

• lann3fors and JuniorChubb like this

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:22 PM

Great to see a proper event, getting proper support :^: 

Hope this topic gets updated, and good luck to all the crews competing :)

Since we have one of the more active crews on here joining (VANS) we will keep this thread updated with our progress and scores. I am sure once we prepare for the second season we will see a broader range of crews from here joining. We might even get one of those free aim crews to join, who knows. ;)

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:06 PM

With 8 crews signed up, we've decided to close the registration for season 1 and not proceed with forming an additional division for now.

The response that we've had has been very positive. We set out to form a league with 8 crews, we've achieved that and had interest from many more crews, but making a success out of what we currently have before expanding is more important to us.

Keep an eye out over the coming weeks for fixtures, playlists and other information.

We're excited for this to begin, thanks for signing up and good luck to everyone!

4PoH1Xp.png

As we are getting closer to the first season a late drop out have created the opportunity for another crew to join. 

Talk to your crew and grab the last spot,  round one starts in two weeks (february 6th).

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:07 PM Edited by lann3fors, 19 January 2017 - 03:42 PM.

Welcome Death Nightstalkers - SLAY to the League!

emblem_128.png

We are a clean racing and clean combat crew and are looking to enter a tournament with similar-style crews. We will take that last spot if it is not too late.

DARK, the first crew to sign up and a crew that we have played many times over the years, could not commit to the default time at this point. They will hopefully join us for the second season!

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

GT: steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:19 PM

Hi Iann hope to have a crew team ready from the Off-Rd ALL-STARS for the second season. We are more xb1 based so numbers are an issue. Will be watching this with anticipation. Great job
  • lann3fors and JuniorChubb like this

LimeGreenLegend
  • LimeGreenLegend

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:23 PM

Amazing job organising this Lann, hope I can represent DB in one of the rounds and not drag you guys down too much :p

LFC484
  • LFC484

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:05 PM

Would like to join this but I have just see it is assisted aim so sadly I am not interested :( if you ever do a Free aim league let me know.

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:42 PM

Would like to join this but I have just see it is assisted aim so sadly I am not interested :( if you ever do a Free aim league let me know.

Great to see interest in the league, what crew do you represent?

LFC484
  • LFC484

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:03 PM

The 80's Business twitter.com/The80sBusiness I am now looking at running a free aim league i have some ideas on how to do it, there is a great place to host and manage leagues at www.toornament.com 

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:11 PM

The 80's Business twitter.com/The80sBusiness I am now looking at running a free aim league i have some ideas on how to do it, there is a great place to host and manage leagues at www.toornament.com 

Good luck to you, I am sure there will be interest. We have seen alot of it.

Thanks for the tip, but we host, manage and run everything we do from home.

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:39 PM Edited by lann3fors, 31 January 2017 - 04:33 PM.

We have one week to go before the first round of Clash of the Crews starts. The playlists for the first round will soon be released.

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 January 2017 - 04:49 PM Edited by lann3fors, 31 January 2017 - 05:01 PM.

RSC link to the playlist for the first round of Clash of the Crews. COTC - Round 1

WEFe75k.png

• Fido_le_muet and Damned_Hitman like this

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:34 PM

As a host you will need to know how to start the match. We have a short guide in place to help you.

Starting a Match in Clash of the Crews

• steve dogg 51 likes this

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

XDBX

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:19 AM

CwJxsax.png

• steve dogg 51 and JuniorChubb like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic