Quantcast

» «
Photo

If there was a "Stories" game for San Andreas...

34 replies to this topic
Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 07 April 2017 - 11:26 AM

A stories episode would have been cool taking place in 1987, You play as Ryder when the GSF are an important gang of the city, you're blackmailed by the ballas, take some contacts with the CRASH, explore the whole state of San Andreas and the game ends when Brian Johnson dies and CJ leaves to Liberty City.

• The_Human likes this

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 April 2017 - 03:34 AM

Post GSF years CJ criminal justice
system, u know in San Andreas Mike Toreno talks to T-Bone then to the family. Export - import of merch. the
Yakuza double crosses the Triads.
Then the Andolfinis are out to whack the GSF Sweetie really mad story.

Terrc87
  • Terrc87

Crackhead

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

I would choose Ryder as a protagonist, how he got into the drug business with smoke, how do they make deal with loco syndicate, how they manage to keep hiding their business and so on but its 0% likely to happeb

Steezy.
  • Steezy.

Dimension Shifter

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:06 PM

I'd rather play as Cesar and see how the Aztecas rose to power, he's basically the hispanic Carl Johnson, even with the tank top and hairstyle. We could get to learn more about his high ranking OGs Jose, Gal, Hazer, and Sunny. We could also see a possible nicer Catalina, since he's her cousin.
  • Official General likes this

Helegad
  • Helegad

Completionist

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:15 AM

All of our protagonists so far have been fairly strong, but sorta f*cked up people. We've already played as a Johnson, and Sweet isn't such a hardcore career criminal like CJ or Tommy or Niko, so I don't want any more of his perspective.

I've always thought Ryder was pretty interesting though. Strong willed, crazy enough, and gets into a variety of sh*t.

San Andreas Stories could start in 1988, with Ryder walking out of a rehab clinic after a two year stint, into another sunny day in Los Santos...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users