• Zoobz

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Best Llama 2016
    GTAF Snap Battle Season 2 Winner

Posted 4 weeks ago

Loved this film. Rewatched the original about a week ago, so I was pretty hyped going in and this sequel delivered. 

Bit of a visual masterpiece, so glad I watched in the cinema. The soundtracks and cinematography would be lackluster for at home viewing. 

Oh and the actual story was fantastic. Thinking that K was the "one", but in the end he wasn't. 

It's a shame it's not doing as well as it could in the box office.

• Mister Pink likes this

Lazerface
  • Lazerface

The Business

• Members
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted 4 weeks ago

It's funny because the first movie didn't do all that well in the box office either.

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 2 weeks ago

Finally got around to seeing it. (It started here last week only)

Beautiful. Amazing. Inspiring. Exactly what I was hoping to see.

Kept things ambiguous enough to keep us guessing, and only provided more food for discussion. This is what a sequel should be like.

• Mister Pink likes this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Cyberpunk

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 2 weeks ago

Kept things ambiguous enough to keep us guessing, and only provided more food for discussion. This is what a sequel should be like.

Yes. More films like this, please. :D

• Tchuck and Richard Power Colt like this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 2 weeks ago

Seriously, the cinematography work in this is simply fantastic. And the soundtrack! The mixture of old and new in the sound.... Amazing. I couldn't help but feel chills when they played the recordings of the old movie, with the interaction between Rachel and Deckard.. I cried when Deckard appeared, and then later when Rachel appeared. 

I do wonder, though. K made it so people would think Deckard was dead, both the replicant faction and Wallace. And then he took him to meet his daughter. What happens next?! 

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Just saw it.

The visuals and sound/score blew my freaking mind! I imagine this what the people who saw the original back in theaters felt.

I liked all the themes of existentialism too. I always say, when a movie can evoke feelings in you, like being able to feel the strike of pain and sadness when she crushes K's hologram projector or when he starts to question his identity, that is when you know when your watching something good.

• Tchuck likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users