Import export, the best money maker-explained

74 replies to this topic
Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:35 PM

40,000 for a 1.5mil car. No. This update is a boring grind. It's a waste of time. Not worth it.

Dude, you've complained about this twice. You make $100,000 minus $20,000 for mods. Seems you don't read properly when selling.

Also, it's not about it being a "1.5mil car". It's a 10 minute or less mission. Spend about 30 sec going through a menu customizing the car then drive a supercar from point a to point b with nothing to worry about besides jet griefers and NPC traffic.

Frankly I'm a good driver, the NPC traffic is nothing, and somehow I've been very lucky and never griefed on a sell mission. Selling cars in lower populated public lobbies is easy money.

derek0514
  • derek0514

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:53 PM Edited by derek0514, 03 January 2017 - 04:48 PM.

With Coke biz 75k supplies COS yields 112 k near 168k far product (with all infrastructure mods). All my sales far. Do occasional resupply missions which reduce COS. Have got these down pretty good. Some better than others. One can do other stuff while Coke being produced like sightseer - pays $25k. Have mastered the different Coke sales missions - boat drop my fav has generous bonus too. I operate solo so bigger sales requiring more than one vehicle not for me. One vehicle can handle the 112k /168k load.

Been trying get onboard w import biz after buying warehouse. The 50 pct success rate on sourcings makes me want defer until sometime in future when this can be mastered better. At this time the snow / winter stuff seems impede things. I find these time consuming and don't like unpleasant surprises. More experience should help.

Khelandros
  • Khelandros

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:44 PM

Can someone point me in the direction of information on these collection cars?

Oyta2
  • Oyta2

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:54 PM Edited by Oyta2, 17 January 2017 - 09:55 PM.

https://www.reddit.c...llections_list/

Heres a list of the collections

dc16a2
  • dc16a2

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:50 PM

If you go off-radar during steals and sells, does your car/cargo still show up on mini-map?

Still Game
  • Still Game

Madvillain

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:46 AM Edited by Still Game, 20 January 2017 - 01:46 AM.

If you go off-radar during steals and sells, does your car/cargo still show up on mini-map?

Yes, the car still shows up.

Mattcarnes
  • Mattcarnes

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:21 PM

40,000 for a 1.5mil car. No. This update is a boring grind. It's a waste of time. Not worth it.

not really i have had to struggle for weeks to get 1 million for a car and i got 1 million yesterday by grinding the f*ck out of the ceo car stealing and selling every high end car i stole at max price in half filled lobbies i mean true the pacific standard is still the best fast grind if you got very skilled friends but with me i get whatever random noobs the servers toss at me and i get 2-3 faills before the mission is done or someone rage quits so i like the ceo car stealing better i do the crates one a bit but going to save to get the buzzard to do them faster its just a nice way to make fast money solo but i trust most people when selling the cars and half trust them when selling crates with the planes that half to fly low

Yes, the car still shows up.
i just honestly go from point a-b as fast as i can hoping no asshole is in the lobby

FrostEclipse
  • FrostEclipse

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:09 AM

I do the same method, but instead what I do is import every type of car. Then I export every top range car, doing vip missions in between. I get around 400k per hour solo if everything goes to plan. Possibly the best way to make money other then doing Pac Stan with 3 friends and the host glitch.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Wanna play with me on PS4? Add me: rph_brasil

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:44 AM Edited by Pedinhuh, 05 March 2017 - 01:48 AM.

How can I get an specific car to source?

I have been looking for the orange T20 with D3VIL license plate for a lot of time, I need it to sell the Uninsurable collection but no dice.

I have been switching sessions but it wont come to be sourced either, I'm going nuts!

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:10 AM

Fellow GTA forumer told me if you have exactly 32 cars in your garage, every vehicle you source will be top range. Is it true? If it is, is it worth it?

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Behaving Myself

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:01 PM

How can I get an specific car to source?

I have been looking for the orange T20 with D3VIL license plate for a lot of time, I need it to sell the Uninsurable collection but no dice.

I have been switching sessions but it wont come to be sourced either, I'm going nuts!

The best way is to have all 31 other cars, so the game will only source T20s for you. Then you just need to steal and export T20s until you get D3V1L.

Fellow GTA forumer told me if you have exactly 32 cars in your garage, every vehicle you source will be top range. Is it true? If it is, is it worth it?

You need all 10 unique Standard and all 10 unique Mid range cars (unique models, not plates) and then the game will give you 12 Top Ends in a row. Basically, don't sell Standard or Mids at all, and don't go past 32 cars/80%, and you'll only get Tops.

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:00 AM

@Gridl0k Thank you for the info. This may be a dumb question but if I were to take the "don't go past 32 cars/80%" route, would they all have to be standards/mids or can a couple be tops?
And in your personal opinion, do you just sell 3 tops an hour alone or do you wait for people to help sell? Whats the better way? What's your way of doing it?
  • Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Behaving Myself

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:49 AM

The relevant game mechanic is this: It will give you cars you don't have, until you have all 32 models - 10 standard, 10 mid, 12 top.

So get all 10 standards and mids (20) and then the game will only give you the 12 top end models, until you have all of them (32) at which point the final 8 cars will be random doubles from any range.

So, an "empty" warehouse is one with the 20 M/S cars and a "full" one has the 12 Tops too. Sell just tops and the game will replace them for you. 

I vary between solo sales (if I'm just having fun in freeroam) and hiring randoms to sell a couple at once, not much in it really due to the extra cooldown for selling more.

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:15 PM

I have another question now lol
my husband and I have been arguing about whats the best method for import/export. I keep telling him that we should be collecting 10 unique mids and standards to continually source and sell tops, like you said. (Thanks for the awesome advice btw)
But hes been hesitant and doesn't want to sell the duplicate mid/standards we dont need, because some are a part of a collection... yet, he never has sold a 3/4 car collection anyway, only a 2 car worth 20k extra. Once.
I'm fairly certain that the 10 mid/stan method is by far more profitable than selling any collections... it's kind of annoying when he argues and is undoubtedly completely wrong lol but for arguments sake, I wanted to know what you thought.

Does selling collections earn more profit than keeping 10 mid/standards for uñlimited top ranges?
  • Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Behaving Myself

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:41 PM Edited by Gridl0k, 18 March 2017 - 10:42 PM.

Does selling collections earn more profit than keeping 10 mid/standards for uñlimited top ranges?

At the risk of causing marital strife, keeping it Top is the way to go.

And in fact you can complete all collections that way, because if eg you have the wrong Entity then you simply collect all 32 cars, sell the wrong entity, and you will get another one next pickup guaranteed. Keep going until you get the plate you want. I did it a while back, just for the hell of it.

Also, there's a 2-car and 3-car collection that are entirely Tops (Z-Type and Roosevelt, Osiris and X80 and T20) so you can always keep them aside in case you do feel like selling a collection.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users