Posted 26 October 2017 - 05:50 PM

2hzr4tt.jpg
  • StormerBoy, Zibulaatio, hei3enberg and 6 others like this

Mr_No
  • Mr_No

SpandX CEO

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:04 PM Edited by Mr_No, 26 October 2017 - 08:08 PM.

During the missions where you have to kill the driver(a racer often), if you shoot him beyond 80/100 meters the damage won't be registered by the game. 

In both cases I used the MKII Carbine, that weapon is surprisingly accurate. Roughly 100 meters. One shot or short burst. In the second pic(Sandy Shore mission) the window isn't visually damaged. 

934671IEdamge.jpg

I do the same thing with the vehicle you have to take from a person being chased by police, either on Richman or Harmony. I stay back long enough to not trigger the chase and sh*t the driver with a sniper. Damage doesn't register, either.
  • Nossirag likes this

Thehunteroftruth
  • Thehunteroftruth

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:36 PM

Is there any way to snipe a z-type from east highway pollice chase? I Can snipe any car from market roof but that car glass seems to be bp, i even tryed using termal but no success

Mr_No
  • Mr_No

SpandX CEO

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:04 AM

Is there any way to snipe a z-type from east highway pollice chase? I Can snipe any car from market roof but that car glass seems to be bp, i even tryed using termal but no success

Have you tried getting slightly closer?

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:20 AM

I got so tired that I just drive next to the driver and shoot him with the shotgun.

Thehunteroftruth
  • Thehunteroftruth

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:36 AM

Have you tried getting slightly closer?
How closer and where exactly? I was already at the edge of that builiding, i don't think I Can snipe him out if i'm not on high ground

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Orbital Cannon Target

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:25 AM

^ I generally stop just here. And using the thermal googles can help a lot.

2gonEPG.png

• hei3enberg, KWF1981 and Mr_No like this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:24 PM

Here for me, angle is ok.

Spoiler

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:47 PM

Roof of YouTool gives you a clean shot at the front of the windshield
  • hei3enberg likes this

Thehunteroftruth
  • Thehunteroftruth

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 October 2017 - 09:42 PM

^ I generally stop just here. And using the thermal googles can help a lot.

Thanks will try to go there, but it does look really close and not on elevated position. Will he not run away?

Here for me, angle is ok.

Spoiler

Nice, this location seems to be getting you the side window, am I right for that? Z-type windows are really small

Roof of YouTool gives you a clean shot at the front of the windshield

Yea I think that's exactly where I go usually, but it doesn't seem to work on the z-type, not sure why

Mr_No
  • Mr_No

SpandX CEO

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:17 PM Edited by Mr_No, 09 November 2017 - 11:23 PM.

Forgive me if this had been posted before, but it's this an old I/E vehicle spawn? I never got this place before, but maybe it's because of how close it is to my garage, right?

Also, don't mind my atrocious driving.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:06 AM

I get it, but rarely. I own la peruto warehouse.
  • hei3enberg and Mr_No like this

wehweh01
  • wehweh01

Crates 4 Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Hey guys? I got a quick question. Does reset cooldown glitch still work on Import Export sells?

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I believe they patched it.
  • Mr_No likes this

wehweh01
  • wehweh01

Crates 4 Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I believe they patched it.

Dang that was like the only thing that made I/E cool to me. Bummer...
  • StormerBoy likes this

Snipe_McHeadshot
  • Snipe_McHeadshot

d(-_-)b

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago Edited by Snipe_McHeadshot, A week ago.

Is this any kind of known bug?

There's 2 of us selling 2 top end cars. Just as my friend delivers the 2nd, I'm on the phone to mechanic, it hangs up, I see +$100,000 flash (instead of the $200k it should've been). But worse, I see NO transactions in my Maze Bank and I didn't get ANY money!

Now, every time I log into my vehicle warehouse laptop it says I've completed a collection, but I haven't that I can see (and neither of those 2 cars was part of collection).

WTF? 

• KWF1981 likes this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Gangsta

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago Edited by KWF1981, A week ago.

^ I haven't sold collections, so can't help on that but I've sold cars and not been paid through the game f*cking up.

Twice I've sold cars, and as soon as I hit the delivery spot, I get the pop up saying delivery complete, and the little stats thing with damage/payment info, then the game bumped me to story.

Car got sold apparently, got no cash though. 2 times (of 2 attempts) this happened since I returned two weeks ago. Haven't done any since (fortunately these contracts distracted me). 

Happened to a Z-Type and Roosevelt, on separate occasions, separate days, not as a collection/group though. I lone wolf this one, well, did (actually enjoy being chased at times, these are like piracy prevention, only different, lol). One session had about 13 players, another was quite full but couldn't say, 20+. Weather others in those sessions were booted/affected, I'll never know as they were just regular random ones.

Just so much going on, more to be added on top soon too. Freemode often is laggy, buggy, and full of kids or c*nts anyhow, so I'll really not miss it if it don't get fixed for these daft bugs. And I really can't be f*cked to email them/open tickets. Tedious. I retired from all that sh*t now. And after these MC contracts, I won't have to return, just free to play/help where I want.

It's f*cking awesome.

The Other Dude
  • The Other Dude

Don't you go disrespecting coconut water!

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Surprisingly in the eight hundred or so cars sold, I've never had a problem with money not showing up. Here's hoping it remains that way for me.

The collection notification happens to me frequently as I focus on the three car top-range collection. What will happen is that I'll be notified that I completed a collection right after I sold it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users