2,095 replies to this topic
drizzi_b
  • drizzi_b

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:00 PM

Nope, it's both

Whether you're sourcing or selling, a bad internet connection on your end causing everyone else to lag out WILL result in your car catching fire

I can confirm this wasn't true when the time/date trick worked to lag people out. I lagged out all the time while DELIVERING, and never once caught fire. Only when sourcing.

MarczXD
  • MarczXD

Xbox One Player

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:25 AM

Stealing another player's import/export is considered griefing ? i am asking that because i hate to grief other players, so i am wondering if stealing another player's car is considered griefing like destroying cargos and gun supplies.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:28 AM

Stealing another player's import/export is considered griefing ? i am asking that because i hate to grief other players, so i am wondering if stealing another player's car is considered griefing like destroying cargos and gun supplies.

Stealing, no. Just blowing them up, YES

• StormerBoy, Gridl0k, Rafae and 1 other like this

Alien Reaper
  • Alien Reaper

Rat

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:13 PM Edited by Alien Reaper, 29 June 2017 - 08:21 PM.

Since the source mission where the car is on a barge off Fort Zancudo still seems to give people some headaches, in this video i show a very simple way of dealing with this mission. You basically swim to the barges and take care of the NPCs (no, just kidding). I also show a flying path back to LS that keeps the buzzards at a safe distance. Notice that I don't take any hit during the entire mission. Finally, I show a very sweet spot to land the Cargobob near the La Mesa warehouse. 

P.S.

In this mission, I was sourcing a Tropos Rallye and not a high end car, because the other day I was sleepy while playing and sold a Tropos Rallye by mistake.

Edgelord
  • Edgelord

Vinum Sabbathi

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:56 PM

Has sourcing only high end method been patched with gunrunning update?

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:02 PM

Has sourcing only high end method been patched with gunrunning update?

Nope

ntinoskonsta
  • ntinoskonsta

Lawless Inc. CEO

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:50 PM

If they patch that (which can be considered an exploit at worst) based upon the inherently flawed logic that f*cking with players' income will make them buy shrek cards, they should expect a sh*tstorm of biblical proportions, like what happened with the banwave.

• sleepwalk1980 and Xiled like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:52 PM

It's hardly even an exploit

It's literally the way the system was designed. We're just manipulating it in a way that we have the max amount of unique standard and mid range cars so all that are left are top end.
  • hei3enberg, Gridl0k, ntinoskonsta and 3 others like this

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:59 PM

It's literally the way the system was designed. We're just manipulating it in a way that we have the max amount of unique standard and mid range cars so all that are left are top end.

Somewhere, out there, there may exist that one player who thinks the top range car trick is purely cheat and want to report and kick players fo rit.

As dumb as it sounds, these people exist.

• hei3enberg, Gridl0k, sleepwalk1980 and 1 other like this

Zacification1
  • Zacification1

Kingpin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:37 PM

I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet, but I found a very cool thing added with this update. If you get the event where the car is being used in a Movie Stunt, if you're quick enough (or stealthy enough) you can avoid all enemy vehicles and helicopters.

pZmnDcp.png

As you can see, I still have the message in the top left, because I jumped out of the helicopter and entered the car without anyone noticing. Your assistant will commend your swiftness and message you positively, meaning that you won't have to deal with any enemies, ground or air.

• StormerBoy and Mr_No like this

scs151
  • scs151

Rat

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:18 PM

I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet, but I found a very cool thing added with this update. If you get the event where the car is being used in a Movie Stunt, if you're quick enough (or stealthy enough) you can avoid all enemy vehicles and helicopters.

pZmnDcp.png

As you can see, I still have the message in the top left, because I jumped out of the helicopter and entered the car without anyone noticing. Your assistant will commend your swiftness and message you positively, meaning that you won't have to deal with any enemies, ground or air.

I never manage to kill those guys without getting npcs on my ass.

• Zacification1 likes this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:13 AM

You don't have to kill em, just sneak in from the other side, get in the car & activate the boost.

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:57 AM Edited by gtafan26, 09 July 2017 - 12:58 AM.

Somewhere, out there, there may exist that one player who thinks the top range car trick is purely cheat and want to report and kick players fo rit.

As dumb as it sounds, these people exist.

I think there are a few of those people on this forum

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Hustler

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 09 July 2017 - 03:52 AM

You don't have to kill em, just sneak in from the other side, get in the car & activate the boost.

I'm using Weaponized Tampa with Dual Miniguns for all the missions where you need to clear the area. Highly recommend this vehicle.

scs151
  • scs151

Rat

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:49 AM

I'm using Weaponized Tampa with Dual Miniguns for all the missions where you need to clear the area. Highly recommend this vehicle.

If you kill them really fast do you get the helicopter/car after you or you mean just in a different way of clearing them ?

• Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

On the road to 601

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:55 AM Edited by Gridl0k, 09 July 2017 - 08:57 AM.

If you kill them really fast do you get the helicopter/car after you or you mean just in a different way of clearing them ?

Don't kill them.

Approach from the ramp, not the yellow marker

Stand by the ramp

Patiently look for one guard who is walking backwards and forwards (the rest stand still)

Wait until he's walking AWAY

Climb on ramp and steal car

No pursuit

:^:

• shmok2, jyssys, flexcreator and 1 other like this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:52 AM

Yea but they still gonna chase you.

Don't kill them.

Approach from the ramp, not the yellow marker
Stand by the ramp
Patiently look for one guard who is walking backwards and forwards (the rest stand still)
Wait until he's walking AWAY
Climb on ramp and steal car
No pursuit

:^:

This 👆🏻

HTF4
  • HTF4

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is it worth the extra 400-500k to get say the LSIA warehouse over the 1.5 million warehouse? The amount of people who have the cheapest one / the amount of times I've seen vehicle cargo stolen from people with the cheapest one is ridiculous. Any other suggestions?
  • StormerBoy and jamsroob like this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes you are absolutely right. You will make the money back that you save from having less cars destroyed and less time wasted traveling. I think the best one to get it la peruto.
  • HTF4 and Hécate-II like this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

FR 12.7

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Hécate-II, 2 weeks ago.

LSIA warehouse

Vehicles spawn(CEO and personal) suck with that one. I founded the 10/10 collection of someone who own it.

Typical example, you deliver the car with ignition bomb(sometimes it cannot be lifted etc), you exit your warehouse, ask CEO Buzzard, and it spawns hundred meters away. You have to walk/run...

I mean that one: 

http://gta.wikia.com...useExterior.png

• StormerBoy and HTF4 like this

Sami Nitro
  • Sami Nitro

Boost!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Sami Nitro, 2 weeks ago.

If you're looking for a warehouse around the LSIA area, I have La Puerta and haven't found any big issues with it.

Admittedly I do most of my I/E work in solo lobbies, but as far as vehicle spawns and all that kind of thing - it's good.  Nowhere near the cheapest option of course, but it suits me well.  Reasonably central location, helipad nearby if you need that for pegasus, and there's a good amount of room outside for landing cargobobs and the like.

I used this video to get some info on all the warehouses, back when I was choosing mine:

• HTF4 likes this

Jamwes
  • Jamwes

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

If you're looking for a warehouse around the LSIA area, I have La Puerta and haven't found any big issues with it.

I love La Puerta. Just far enough out of the way to be off the beaten track, but yet still a straight shot down the highway and surface streets to get there quick while driving flat out.

jamsroob
  • jamsroob

youtube.com/c/jamsroob

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by jamsroob, 2 weeks ago.

Is it worth the extra 400-500k to get say the LSIA warehouse over the 1.5 million warehouse? The amount of people who have the cheapest one / the amount of times I've seen vehicle cargo stolen from people with the cheapest one is ridiculous. Any other suggestions?

If you want to avoid other players, I'll recommend the Davis warehouse (Franklin's garage in SP), because La Puerta is also kinda popular and next to a Hydra spawn...

Davis has some advantages like being between two pegasus spawn places (Vespucci helipad and the hospital) so you can decide which to use by driving towards one and then make the call. The cargobob can land next to the warehouse on the parking lot. The route on the highway to the warehouse goes at some point under the freeway (less exposure to air vehicles) and driving from the east and north-east is one straight line with multiple lanes so you can just keep driving fast...

Another warehouse you can consider is the one on Elysian Island. It is not that inaccessable as may look because of the shortcut by driving on the traintracks (bridge) and there's a cargobob/pegasus spawn nearby at Merryweather Docks HQ, but be a CEO if you go there otherwise the soldiers will be hostiLe.

There are also a lot of MC businesses and special cargo warehouses on Elysian Island so combining one and another is also possible. Too bad R* didn't made a bunker in the mountains east of the city, but that would be to perfect I guess...

Hope you find this helpful
  • HTF4 likes this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by tommyguns, 2 weeks ago.

The airport ones have dodgy spawns, a friend had one & moaned about it a few times. If you don't mind that, then they are OK. My friend had the big house is it? You can cut over the grass bank and come out just up from the ls customs, nice shortcut, which really threw off a few chasers when I helped him run cars. They also have decent freeway access & good overhead cover in places.

Personally I have LA puerta, I've had zero problems with Vespucci helipads being near & there have only been a few times that I've seen someone else using it. As with most things, the majority go for the cheapest option & the most expensive option, so I just steer clear of them. I have no regrets about my choice

They all have pro's and cons. What might help you, there is a topic about best vehicle warehouse location & towards the end I chipped in with questions when I
was trying to make my mind up, and got some good detailed answers. Check it out, should help you a lot.

Oh and don't get hung up on price, you will soon make it back.

Edit to add something

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

La Mesa is rubbish for Cargobob spawn (on top of the hospital). However aside from that (which is easy to work around) it's an excellent location.

Close to the highway, Buzzard spawn right outside, excellent 'Bob landing space to the rear, quiet location, never had any issues there.

And it's the cheapest

• HTF4 likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

On the road to 601

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Gridl0k, 2 weeks ago.

Murrieta Heights (right by Lester's warehouse) for me, I think it might be the most expensive? But not by much. Instant highway access through the broken walls for coming and going in peace, your own yard to park a 'bob in, Ammunation and LSC just round the corner, have never felt like moving. Almost never have to share it in the session with anyone, unlike the cheapest.

More important than which warehouse is the ability to use your own routes, f*ck the GPS. Highway highway highway. Every time I see someone following the GPS to the Vineyard I chuckle.

So, for high end sales, my routes (and nicknames - Office refers to Lombank, my office):

1. Chumash 1 - the loop at Chumash - highway all the way there

2. Chumash 2 - the house above chumash - highway all the way there and then right and up the hill

3. Office 1 - Mansion next to the pink slip race start - highway to just before the vespucci tunnel, turn right to go past office, voila

4. Office 2 - "Paparazzi mansion" in hills - as above

5. Office 3 - Vineyard - as above, plus work out the fastest way from the low road to the corona (little offroad section through vines)

6. Bank 1 - Mansion above PacStandard bank - No highway, just drive to Pacific Standard Bank and turn right

7. Bank 2 - Same

8. Farm - Highway to Madrazo's farm, simple

Hmm, I could have made a map faster :) Maybe later.

• HTF4 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users