Photo

Import/Export Business Knowledge Base

1,961 replies to this topic
DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by DentureDynamite, A day ago.

Just have to say; trying to stop one of those X80 Protos (sourcing) can be a royal pain in the derriere, since you can't easily shoot the driver from the back. Even from the side it takes some pretty good aim while you're both moving.

Long story short, lost ~$27,000(!) last night trying to get the <expletive> thing to finally stop and back to my warehouse, thanks to kamikaze NPCs, waves of insta-spawning NPC trolls and the infernal, endless LSPD.

IMO, the NPC trolls especially have been buffed recently--there used to be a ~10-20(?) second break before each wave spawned--now they're literally respawned within a few seconds of each other, and of course, shoot with deadly accuracy from literally sniper range.

If anyone has _any_ tips on how to create happier endings in stopping that thing, I'm all ears!

Rafae
  • Rafae

GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A day ago

You just have to get your aiming right, that's pretty much all there is to it. Use an AP Pistol and shoot from a sizable distance in front of the car.

TyrionV
  • TyrionV

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted A day ago

I'd never really bothered with the I/E stuff other than to source enough cars to unlock the special vehicle jobs.

I started reading though this thread to get an idea of what I should be doing and got to say a huge thank you to Cali and Gridlock for the amount of info they've posted, tremendous stuff! I'm up to page 40 ish now, using the cool down time between sales to catch up.

I had no idea about the 10/10/12 thing but have spent a bit of time today getting the warehouse sorted out and can now see how easy it is to make decent cash from this update. I'm only 6 months late to the party!!

Thanks to everyone for a nice positive, and profitable, thread :)
  • Gridl0k, Rafae, DentureDynamite and 1 other like this

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

You just have to get your aiming right, that's pretty much all there is to it. Use an AP Pistol and shoot from a sizable distance in front of the car.

Oh dear! In that case, wish me luck. lol (Tried that last night, just that the X80 seems to have more metal body around the driver making it significantly more challenging).

Hate to admit it, but the only way I got the X80 was because it had finally stopped alongside the road and the driver was standing outside. *ahem* Didn't know they did that--I assumed they just kept driving around the map until you nailed them.

• Rafae likes this

Felon Forever
  • Felon Forever

PS4 Pacifist

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A day ago Edited by Felon Forever, A day ago.

Just have to say; trying to stop one of those X80 Protos (sourcing) can be a royal pain in the derriere, since you can't easily shoot the driver from the back. Even from the side it takes some pretty good aim while you're both moving.

Long story short, lost ~$27,000(!) last night trying to get the <expletive> thing to finally stop and back to my warehouse, thanks to kamikaze NPCs, waves of insta-spawning NPC trolls and the infernal, endless LSPD.

IMO, the NPC trolls especially have been buffed recently--there used to be a ~10-20(?) second break before each wave spawned--now they're literally respawned within a few seconds of each other, and of course, shoot with deadly accuracy from literally sniper range.

If anyone has _any_ tips on how to create happier endings in stopping that thing, I'm all ears!

For the drivers who flee from the police, keep your distance, don't trigger the chase if you can avoid it.

1) You can snipe the driver of the one near the quarry from the roof of the YouTool megastore.

2) You can snipe the driver of the one in Richman from the Kortz Center hill.

3) I haven't found a sniper spot for the one near Harmony. The Cement Works is too close, going there will trigger the chase.

For those who are doing their little circuit races, just exit you car and use a rapid fire weapon from the front.

For NPC waves, drive slow with an eye for nearby cover and as soon as the red dots appear get out of the car an into the cover and waste them all.

• Rafae and DentureDynamite like this

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

^^ Good advice--thanks! Noted. A much better approach than (my) "land nearby in Buzzard and suffer the ensuing consequences". lol

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by Coninefan, A day ago.

Regarding the Harmony location, shoot from the street south of the sheet metal roofs near the 6-car garage

SV7XJnf-EUm7FnJD57wH6Q_0_0.jpg

This area. Clear shot at the driver since the car is facing your way

RE: the circuit races. I can't stand them, especially when importing a fast car. On the Vinewood one, I'll usually call for my Brickade to block the small exit out of the track. I always call for a Shotaro and kill the driver with the sweeper shotgun. The spray often causes extra damage, but whatever. Time is money and I hate chasing them around.

• StormerBoy, Rafae, MikeyDLuffy and 1 other like this

VulcanFanatic
  • VulcanFanatic

Long time GTA online player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 hours ago

Others have posted a few ideas already and I can confirm you can snipe these guys to avoid a police chase before the chase is triggered. When you know where you need to go to snipe them,shoot as many times as you can,because it may take two red hitmarkers before he is dead, depending on where you hit him the first time. You will be so far away you likely won't be able to see where you hit him, but hitmarkers will confirm the hits. After hitting him, and hopefully killing him, let the police kill you. Once you respawn, go to the car,call Lester before opening the door, highlight " remove wanted level" open door, throw out body,press A to remove wanted level. The car is now yours and should free of damage. Drive to your cargobob and lift to your warehouse.
  • MikeyDLuffy and DentureDynamite like this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 19 hours ago

Can you tell from a mere distance shown on GPS where you'll be delivering the car? It would sure save you time looking up the map.

Rafae
  • Rafae

GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 hours ago

Can you tell from a mere distance shown on GPS where you'll be delivering the car? It would sure save you time looking up the map.

By pressing the down key I think, but I'm not sure if it'll zoom out and enlarge the map enough for you to see the destination.

alchemist3321
  • alchemist3321

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 hours ago

Oh dear! In that case, wish me luck. lol (Tried that last night, just that the X80 seems to have more metal body around the driver making it significantly more challenging).

Hate to admit it, but the only way I got the X80 was because it had finally stopped alongside the road and the driver was standing outside. *ahem* Didn't know they did that--I assumed they just kept driving around the map until you nailed them.

use a shotgun. i generally tend to do them on a bike so the double barrel is available to use on the bike. the spread and a some-what close head shot always works. you'll generally do more damage to the car, but the time saved from a one or two shot kill is worth it. if it's one where they are racing i use one of the automatics and set my aim based on the other cars running the track.

kind of.

the calls/missions are all the same. you'll get a hang of the call and location or what's asked of the job and know. once you get the call you can pause and see the spot....which you'll only need for jobs needing that info.....the photo shoot, picture, and bomb ones are easy.

• DentureDynamite likes this

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 hours ago

Yeah i look if my gps tell me to go straight or right a couple of blocks away from my warehouse. Afterwards i have a look on the distance and i know where i have to drop it of.
For example, going straight and a distance of 7 miles is always devin westons house.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users