Import/Export Business Knowledge Base

2,176 replies to this topic
Please
  • Please

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:55 PM

Anyone know the deal with the new Pegasus vehicles? They look awesome but there are two different variations of each one. Securoserve trade price and buy it now. The buy it now option is much more expensive but I don't know the difference. Can anyone help? Thanks. 

You have to do missions to be able to buy the vehicles for the cheap price.

The secure edition is better. It says that the factory model of the Ruiner 2000 has less rockets and the factory model of the Rocket Voltic has longer recharge time.

That doesn't make sense though eh. Why would the cheaper option have benefits like more rockets etc. 

Also I read this thread and now I know how to buy the 60 car garage(I havent done it yet) but how do you buy the vehicle warehouse? I may have missed it. 

Glendrix
  • Glendrix

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:57 PM

Anyone know the deal with the new Pegasus vehicles? They look awesome but there are two different variations of each one. Securoserve trade price and buy it now. The buy it now option is much more expensive but I don't know the difference. Can anyone help? Thanks. 

The secure edition is better. It says that the factory model of the Ruiner 2000 has less rockets and the factory model of the Rocket Voltic has longer recharge time.

That doesn't make sense though eh. Why would the cheaper option have benefits like more rockets etc. 

Also I read this thread and now I know how to buy the 60 car garage(I havent done it yet) but how do you buy the vehicle warehouse? I may have missed it. 

You have to do the secure mission first. I have unlocked it but haven't been manage to start it.
  • Please likes this

Garland137
  • Garland137

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:59 PM

For selling missions: land a cargobob from pegasus next to the warehouse first. Then activate the export mission, and hook the car with your cargobob. The location will pop up in your map, as it will detect you pick up the vehicle. Also it looks like Rockstar thought of this, because if you deliver the car while flying there is an animation where the car auto detachs and the Cargobob flies away.

Woah woah woah, the Cargobob is actually useful for these missions?!? I'm gonna have to buy one next time they're on sale. Can you use the Cargobob when you initially steal the car, too?

uwotm8
  • uwotm8

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Comet is NOT moddable at Benny's. Retro Comet will be a standalone vehicle by the looks of it.

Nomis24
  • Nomis24

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

The bad thing is you only get to sell one car at a time, but the profit is not bad. 40k for a high-end, if you pay 20k to modify it will go for 100k, making you double the profit.

For selling missions: land a cargobob from pegasus next to the warehouse first. Then activate the export mission, and hook the car with your cargobob. The location will pop up in your map, as it will detect you pick up the vehicle. Also it looks like Rockstar thought of this, because if you deliver the car while flying there is an animation where the car auto detachs and the Cargobob flies away.

Also you get the special vehicles after 4 deliveries, but the first one is bugged. However you can see that you unlock one mission every 4 normal ones, being the last one at 32 cars.

Edit: forgot to add, it works on a empty public lobby

How do you upgrade a car to sell?

Please
  • Please

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:01 PM Edited by Please, 13 December 2016 - 02:03 PM.

How do you unlock the securoserve mission.

Never mind I found out, you just have to wait for your assistant to call you. 

dimitrispgr
  • dimitrispgr

Schafter V12 Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:03 PM

The cheapest warehouse is the worst when it comes to easy arrival. Maybe there are easy shortcuts though.

Glendrix
  • Glendrix

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:06 PM

You can sell collections of cars.

Go to the PC in the warehouse, and in top right corner you can choose between EXPORT and COLLECTION
  • Please likes this

shadyelf
  • shadyelf

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:08 PM

Can you do the special missions solo?

TyrionV
  • TyrionV

Trick

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:09 PM

Just did a car boost where I had to go to the racetrack then race against the clock to the lighthouse to interrupt a car meet and steal a Feltzer. Then it was a drive back to the warehouse being chased by some mad NPC car dudes.

I like how the cost involved is down to our driving. No more just ramming through cop road blocks and lamposts etc.

If you accidentally blow your car up with a stickie the mission fails but you don't lose any cash.

Done a few boosts missions now, good variety and fairly easy when other players leave you alone. Be prepared for a lot of driving around the map but at least it's in decent cars and not Post vans!
  • Pedinhuh and Incorgnito like this

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:11 PM

Can we customize cars in the custom auto shop? It looks like i purchased that for nothing...

Also how do i enter the office garages with a car?

Glendrix
  • Glendrix

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:14 PM

Can we customize cars in the custom auto shop? It looks like i purchased that for nothing...

Also how do i enter the office garages with a car?

Go into a car in you office garage and then press right arrow button (on console).

Just like with the clubhouse as bikers :)
  • Affalterbach likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:16 PM Edited by pedinhuh, 13 December 2016 - 02:19 PM.

It seems that we can lift the vehicles with the Cargobob.

If you don't crash into sh*t and manage to pick up the car and land it perfectly, it's worth a shot.

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

A Forgettable Killer

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:18 PM

Lol what. So all you do is a mission (possibly a difficult one?) and you get a discount on the BETTER version?

pakovrs
  • pakovrs

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:21 PM

Yes, you can also use the Cargobo to get the vehicle, but sometimes it will be on the move or with enemies around. Its perfect for selling, since no enemies will spawn near your garage so you can deliver without damaging the vehicle at all.

To "upgrade" a car to sell it, you go to export and it will give you three options, where 2 of them are the upgrades. Just choose the most expensive one

• Garland137 likes this

Glendrix
  • Glendrix

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:26 PM

Lol what. So all you do is a mission (possibly a difficult one?) and you get a discount on the BETTER version?

Yes that's how I understand it. I may be wrong, because I still haven't been able to try the missions out. I'm playing alone right now and don't no if you need more members to start it or if it is a bug.
But the missions should be like small heists have I heard.

CarnageRacing00
  • CarnageRacing00

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:33 PM

I wish you could sell business properties... I want to get rid of my stupid motorcycle clubhouse that i never should've bought.

• ibsmokin likes this

TH14G0
  • TH14G0

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:36 PM Edited by TH14G0, 13 December 2016 - 02:37 PM.

I wish you could sell business properties... I want to get rid of my stupid motorcycle clubhouse that i never should've bought.

Me too, spent more than 4 mil and barely got 1 back in a month.

In time, any leak pics of the FCR1000 or the progen?

Mastadi
  • Mastadi

10/10 spooky

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:42 PM

Yes that's how I understand it. I may be wrong, because I still haven't been able to try the missions out. I'm playing alone right now and don't no if you need more members to start it or if it is a bug.
But the missions should be like small heists have I heard.

I think the mass produced version the description refers to is one you can purchase from warstock, as opposed to the one you used in the mission - so no matter if you buy the car with or without securoserv discount, it will be weaker compared to the variant used in the securoserv mission.

At least that's how I understood it, haven't been able to play any of the missions just yet...

• Sweedy likes this

EarvGotti
  • EarvGotti

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:50 PM

What does the associate pay look like?
  • feiaschdada likes this

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

Formerly godtrams | forever helisexual ;)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:55 PM

I did this kind of stuff for my own once the offices were released and did it again for the locations of the clubhouses and businisses for the biker stuff.

So we can choose from 9 car warehouses. I thought I can share this small overview about them.

I made two pics - the location on the map and an in-game shot, so you hopefully can see the streets and enterances to the warehouses and you can better decide which one to buy - we have to drive a lot there. ;)

Here we go:

Map:

Spoiler

LSIA - starts $ 2,170.000

Spoiler

La Puerta - starts $ 2,735.000

Spoiler

Also LSIA - Big House - starts $ 2,300.000

Spoiler

Davis - starts $ 2,495.000

Spoiler

Elysian Island - starts $ 1,950.000

Spoiler

Cypress Flats - starts $ 2,675.000

Spoiler

La Mesa - starts $ 1,500.000

Spoiler

Murrieta Hights - starts $ 2,850.000

Spoiler

El Burro Heights - starts $ 1,635.000

Spoiler

Hope that helps a bit :)

• Duxfever, Perez84, Shaundi. and 20 others like this

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Proud Kekistani

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:57 PM

The stream is back up (link in my sig).

If you peoples have any questions, or wish to see something, please let me know in chat. 

Len Dogg 666
  • Len Dogg 666

CM16

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:08 PM

whats the script with the special mission, started it but nothing happened. When does it start?

Atomsk
  • Atomsk

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:10 PM Edited by Atomsk, 13 December 2016 - 03:11 PM.

Whats the purpose of the 60 car garage at CEO offices? Can we use them to do the import/export missions like those wharehouses, or they are just regular garages like those in the appartments? 

Btw i am thinking to buy just a single garage with custom shop. Can i buy later a second/third garage?

SkynetOnlineID
  • SkynetOnlineID

Artificial intelligence

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:11 PM Edited by SkynetOnlineID, 13 December 2016 - 03:16 PM.

Whats the purpose of the 60 car garage at CEO offices? Can we use them to do the import/export missions like those wharehouses, or they are just regular garages like those in the appartments? 
Btw i am thinking to buy just a single garage with custom shop. Can i buy later a second/third garage?

They're regular garages and yes you can upgrade it later.

Example:
Spoiler
  • Speedy1st, Atomsk and FilipCRO like this

TyrionV
  • TyrionV

Trick

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:16 PM

Yup, you can buy one garage and add a shop shop.

You can then buy the next 2 garages whenever you want. They function the same as normal garages and have nothing to do with jobs or CEO missions.
  • SkynetOnlineID likes this

Perez84
  • Perez84

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:26 PM

I did this kind of stuff for my own once the offices were released and did it again for the locations of the clubhouses and businisses for the biker stuff.

So we can choose from 9 car warehouses. I thought I can share this small overview about them.

I made two pics - the location on the map and an in-game shot, so you hopefully can see the streets and enterances to the warehouses and you can better decide which one to buy - we have to drive a lot there. ;)

Here we go:

Map:

Spoiler

Davis - starts $ 2,495.000

Spoiler

Haha, I KNEW that garage in Groove Street (in the same building as Franklin's purchasable garage in SP) would become a car warehouse in this update. I like it.

• Hyperlith and drizzi_b like this

TH14G0
  • TH14G0

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:28 PM

Which of those new warstock vehicles are PV (not pegasus)? Ruiner, ramp, voltic..?

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:30 PM

Yup, you can buy one garage and add a shop shop.

You can then buy the next 2 garages whenever you want. They function the same as normal garages and have nothing to do with jobs or CEO missions.

Are they a prerequisite for any of the new Special Vehicles? If not I'm just gonna skip buying one entirely. I have plenty of empty spots in the real estate I already own and haven't even bothered with a sixth property yet.

Cyoctane
  • Cyoctane

I live. I die. I live again.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:34 PM

Yes, you can also use the Cargobo to get the vehicle, but sometimes it will be on the move or with enemies around. Its perfect for selling, since no enemies will spawn near your garage so you can deliver without damaging the vehicle at all.

To "upgrade" a car to sell it, you go to export and it will give you three options, where 2 of them are the upgrades. Just choose the most expensive one

I parked a cargobob outside my warehouse, started the sell, come outside and the cargobob despawned :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users