Import/Export Business Knowledge Base

2,237 replies to this topic
namless1
  • namless1

Passive Wuss

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:10 PM

Anyone tried car boosting missions in private public lobby already?

• Khelandros likes this

BravoAlphaRomeo
  • BravoAlphaRomeo

Nobody cares about your "content creation"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:11 PM

My second sourced vehicle mission was to steal an FMJ. I got a text message, with a picture of the vehicle at an undeterminable location, and the license plate number. NO marker, no area to search, nothing. Been looking for about 30 minutes now. Unless this is a bug, this mission is a colossal pain in the ass. 

• IamCourtney likes this

KingYellow
  • KingYellow

Feel Good Inc

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:14 PM

So if you're playing on your own, you can only sell one car at a time? Just want to make sure that having associates for a multiple car sale is actually a requirement that cannot be bypassed, instead of just a recommendation like with the crate and product sales. Handy to have friends there, but not necessary.

Just want confirmation on that. And to know wether you can only have one warehouse or not. Wondering if location matters much to the cars found when you start a collection run.

Exactly. 

You can solo it easily, but the prices are not really worth it. Only with a high end car you get approximately the same as selling one bar of coke.

the other it seems you can keep on getting cars and sell them one by one. Hoping on the combo's to rack up some extra

My second sourced vehicle mission was to steal an FMJ. I got a text message, with a picture of the vehicle at an undeterminable location, and the license plate number. NO marker, no area to search, nothing. Been looking for about 30 minutes now. Unless this is a bug, this mission is a colossal pain in the ass. 

No location is undeterminable

Impossible to access computer to source cars in private lobby

• middevonclown and Mike_M81 like this

xxi
  • xxi

• Members
  • Wales
  • The Baddest Female
    Best CL Fan
    Best New Member 2015

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:15 PM

Please can someone tell me how to get the 60 car garage

Dynasty executive. Click the office you've got on the map that's on the site and there should be an extra icon next to it, that's what you have to buy

I

I made a small map in paint with the warehouse location how do I upload it to here?

I was wondering this, also. Thanks!

BravoAlphaRomeo
  • BravoAlphaRomeo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:17 PM

So if you're playing on your own, you can only sell one car at a time? Just want to make sure that having associates for a multiple car sale is actually a requirement that cannot be bypassed, instead of just a recommendation like with the crate and product sales. Handy to have friends there, but not necessary.

Just want confirmation on that. And to know wether you can only have one warehouse or not. Wondering if location matters much to the cars found when you start a collection run.

Exactly. 

You can solo it easily, but the prices are not really worth it. Only with a high end car you get approximately the same as selling one bar of coke.

the other it seems you can keep on getting cars and sell them one by one. Hoping on the combo's to rack up some extra

No location is undeterminable

Impossible to access computer to source cars in private lobby

The car is parked on a street, and next to a building. Those are (quite literally) the only details. 

namless1
  • namless1

Passive Wuss

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:17 PM Edited by namless1, 13 December 2016 - 01:20 PM.

'undeterminable location' as in absolutely no landmarks in the background? I actually wouldn't mind such missions, we had something similar in IV.

@KingYellow

I meant public session you're alone in, either by luck, lagswitching or fiddling with windows firewall.

BravoAlphaRomeo
  • BravoAlphaRomeo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:20 PM

'undeterminable location' as in absolutely no landmarks in the background? I actually wouldn't mind such missions, we had something similar in IV.

Indeed. Myself and a friend were searching for it, and we both know the map pretty well. Ran out of time (there was no visible timer) before we could find it. 

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:20 PM

I can't do special missions. It says I'm already in a mission :(

glass pipe
  • glass pipe

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:21 PM

They should give us access to do this in private lobbies , i cant stay in a public session that has more than six people even though i have the highest internet speed i can get, so this update is useless 😑😑😑

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

A Forgettable Killer

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:22 PM

King, if you're saying that I CAN sell multiple vehicles at once by myself, thanks for that info, that's what I wanted to know.

I tend to sell solo in bulk with product as well, doesn't take a century in an empty public session.

• Jammsbro likes this

BravoAlphaRomeo
  • BravoAlphaRomeo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:24 PM

Subsequent mission was similar, this time for an X80. The picture is the car, a 35MPH speed limit sign, and a tree. 

KingYellow
  • KingYellow

Feel Good Inc

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:27 PM

King, if you're saying that I CAN sell multiple vehicles at once by myself, thanks for that info, that's what I wanted to know.

I tend to sell solo in bulk with product as well, doesn't take a century in an empty public session.

Yes up to 4 cars, but I don't know if this is possible time wise. 

@KingYellow

I meant public session you're alone in, either by luck, lagswitching or fiddling with windows firewall.

Yes solo in public is no issue

• BlackMilk, Cackling Jack and Jammsbro like this

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

A Forgettable Killer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:27 PM Edited by BlackMilk, 13 December 2016 - 01:29 PM.

Subsequent mission was similar, this time for an X80. The picture is the car, a 35MPH speed limit sign, and a tree. 

If it's like an objective where you just have to get in the vicinity of it before it shows up with a marker on your minimap, perhaps flying around would make it easier?

EDIT: Super helpful thread already. Still just wondering if we're limited to one vehicle warehouse or not!

Or alternatively, wether or not location matters at all. Got my eye on one of the cheaper ones in east LS but I don't know if there's any downside to buying that instead of a more expensive one.

• middevonclown likes this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:30 PM

My first mission was an X80 at a car meet in Vinewood; encountered resistance, but snagged the car okay. AI gives chase all the way to the warehouse, had to pay 2k for repairs upon delivery.

Checking the computer, the X80 sells for 2.7m? f*ck. Yes.

KingYellow
  • KingYellow

Feel Good Inc

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:30 PM

If it's like an objective where you just have to get in the vicinity of it before it shows up with a marker on your minimap, perhaps flying around would make it easier?

EDIT: Super helpful thread already. Still just wondering if we're limited to one vehicle warehouse or not!

Or alternatively, wether or not location matters at all. Got my eye on one of the cheaper ones in east LS but I don't know if there's any downside to buying that instead of a more expensive one.

Don't know about downsides,  but you are limited to one warehouse. Next up will be a trade in

• BlackMilk likes this

Weekendwarrior
  • Weekendwarrior

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:31 PM

How do you start a steal mission? Is it like how you buy crates from a computer? Or do wait for a call or something?

What are the sell missions like?

Curiosity is killing this cat x.x

pakovrs
  • pakovrs

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:33 PM Edited by pakovrs, 13 December 2016 - 01:34 PM.

The bad thing is you only get to sell one car at a time, but the profit is not bad. 40k for a high-end, if you pay 20k to modify it will go for 100k, making you double the profit.

For selling missions: land a cargobob from pegasus next to the warehouse first. Then activate the export mission, and hook the car with your cargobob. The location will pop up in your map, as it will detect you pick up the vehicle. Also it looks like Rockstar thought of this, because if you deliver the car while flying there is an animation where the car auto detachs and the Cargobob flies away.

Also you get the special vehicles after 4 deliveries, but the first one is bugged. However you can see that you unlock one mission every 4 normal ones, being the last one at 32 cars.

Edit: forgot to add, it works on a empty public lobby

• MerryPranxtr likes this

Zarpy
  • Zarpy

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:34 PM

My first mission was an X80 at a car meet in Vinewood; encountered resistance, but snagged the car okay. AI gives chase all the way to the warehouse, had to pay 2k for repairs upon delivery.

Its market value is 2.7m but when you export it you only get the commission which ranges from 40-100k (40-80k profit)

• Jenkiiii likes this

Perez84
  • Perez84

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:36 PM

We'll put together all the possible locations for these missions, so they'll become handy. It's a matter of time. But first we have to learn the ropes....

So when someone gets a mission like that, please share the location (in case you find the car, obviously).

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

A Forgettable Killer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:40 PM Edited by BlackMilk, 13 December 2016 - 01:42 PM.

Coming back to the office garage expansion, these are the lowest prices for my garage floors and auto shop at the Maze Bank office. Specifying the location because I have the same office on my other character and I don't know if other offices have cheaper garages.

-Office Garage 1 = 1.150.000. (for you americans that is ofcourse 1,150,00)

-Office Garage 2 = 855.000.

-Office Garage 3 = 745.000.

-Custom Auto Shop = 900.000.

Total price of 3.650.000.

That is when I check the buy garage and auto shop boxes but don't select ANY of the customisation options for them. Selecting the most expensive customisation options (interior, lightning and signage for garages, only floor for the shop) for each of them comes up as the following:

-Office Garage 1 = 2.050.000

-Office Garage 2 = 1.755.000

-Office Garage 3 = 1.645.000

-Custom Auto Shop = 1.400.000

Total price of 6.850.000

So going for the most expensive options puts just over 3 million dollars on top of the original price.

EDIT: I'm in the process of choosing the appearance for my expansions so I haven't bought them yet, but it does look like every garage has the full twenty slots advertised despite being 2 and 3 being cheaper than 1. Others can confirm, I'll be able to do so in just a few minutes, I guess.

BravoAlphaRomeo
  • BravoAlphaRomeo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:42 PM

We'll put together all the possible locations for these missions, so they'll become handy. It's a matter of time. But first we have to learn the ropes....

So when someone gets a mission like that, please share the location (in case you find the car, obviously).

Mission is bugged. Got a text when I got near a hovering police helicopter about an amateur car thief. A guy that definitely looked like an "amateur car thief" was standing on foot in front of 2 stationary cop cars with sirens on, no car in sight. Killed the thief, cops didn't move, helicopter didn't move, nothing. 

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:43 PM

Its market value is 2.7m but when you export it you only get the commission which ranges from 40-100k (40-80k profit)

Disappointment. Sounded too good to be true.

Still, it seems more profitable than CEO crates, so i'm game.

• kovaandr likes this

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:45 PM

I got the same mission, except when I got into the car it randomly f*cking caught on fire for no reason.

safe to say these missions are broken...
  • Jenkiiii and kovaandr like this

SP33DTR4Pz
  • SP33DTR4Pz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:46 PM

Exactly. 

Not really. In the last one I had, I need to steal a Cargobob from a place near Fort Zancudo. You get one star, and after you lose it, you go out to the sea to pick up a Turismo R on a floating platform.

Four Buzzards came after me. I was Soloing it, no people to help out. Luckily I managed to minigun'd the buzzards first try, but the Turismo R had some damage. Paid around $1800 for reparation.

Glendrix
  • Glendrix

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:46 PM Edited by Glendrix, 13 December 2016 - 01:49 PM.

I unlocked the Buggy Ramp mission but I can't start it. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong.

I start it at the computer at the office. I can't use the computer. But if I stand up and sit down I can.

*i have to exit the building, before I can use the computer

Perez84
  • Perez84

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:48 PM

Looks like they have to hotfix tons of things before going on vacation....... :whistle:  

BravoAlphaRomeo
  • BravoAlphaRomeo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:49 PM

Mission is bugged. Got a text when I got near a hovering police helicopter about an amateur car thief. A guy that definitely looked like an "amateur car thief" was standing on foot in front of 2 stationary cop cars with sirens on, no car in sight. Killed the thief, cops didn't move, helicopter didn't move, nothing. 

Update, crew member just got another "text mission", and the car was marked on the map. So far between my two text missions, one crew member's and the most recent crew member's, only one out of the four has functioned properly. 

Please
  • Please

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:50 PM

Anyone know the deal with the new Pegasus vehicles? They look awesome but there are two different variations of each one. Securoserve trade price and buy it now. The buy it now option is much more expensive but I don't know the difference. Can anyone help? Thanks. 

Glendrix
  • Glendrix

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:52 PM

Anyone know the deal with the new Pegasus vehicles? They look awesome but there are two different variations of each one. Securoserve trade price and buy it now. The buy it now option is much more expensive but I don't know the difference. Can anyone help? Thanks. 

You have to do missions to be able to buy the vehicles for the cheap price.

The secure edition is better. It says that the factory model of the Ruiner 2000 has less rockets and the factory model of the Rocket Voltic has longer recharge time.
  • Jammsbro and Please like this

FilipCRO
  • FilipCRO

I ❤ Vice City

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:55 PM Edited by FilipCRO, 13 December 2016 - 01:55 PM.

I wonder if the most expensive warehouse gives you better more valued vehicle cargo to steal.
  • stanky77 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users