Like I did with the CEO Crates and the Biker Business, I'm creating this thread to gather all the information in regards to the business side of the Import/Export sales. Please help add to this data base by providing any information you may have acquired and screenshots if possible.
Here is the link to the spreed sheet I'm using to track all the profit data for this DLC:
What's in the Spreadsheet?
Vehicle Costs and Profits based on Range and Upgrades
2 different "work" schedules
A complete, constantly updated listed of every vehicle I'v stolen in this update (100+)
A list of all the collection vehicles
A list of all the vehicles, including different plate variants
- Warehouses are purchased through the laptop in the Office
- All warehouses hold 40 cars
- They only differences in warehouses is location and price
- Cars do not cost anything to source/locate
- Vehicles can be damaged, and a cost incurred, while bringing it back to the warehouse
- If the vehicle is damage, the repair costs are automatically deducted upon entering the warehouse
- To upgrade a vehicle, select it to be sold, then click "Export". You will be given three upgrade options
- The three upgrade brackets are: Private, Showroom, Specialist.
- Each upgrade bracket will have a sell price, and a price to upgrade
- Once an upgrade package is purchased, upgrades must manually be made, but are all free.
- Tabbing over to the right, on the warehouse computer, will open up the collections menu.
- Vehicle collections are specific groups of vehicles that sell for an additional amount when sold as a group.
- An member of the Org must be present in the warehouse for each vehicle being sold, including vehicles in a collection
- Collection bonuses are based on the amount of vehicles sold (+$20K for 2, +$35K for 3, +$50K for 4)
- Collection vehicles cannot be upgraded, however, each member of the organization receives the collection bonus.
- Collection vehicles sell for their individual Specialist price minus the cost to upgrade, with no costs to the seller.
- Damaging the vehicle during the sales missions decreases the sell value of the car
- Sales amount is based on what rating bracket it falls in (Standard, Mid, Top)
- There is a cool-down timer in between each vehicle sale. Starting at 20 minutes and adding 10 minutes for each additional vehicle. (2= 30 min, 3= 40 min, 4= 50 minutes).
Sell prices, costs, and profits based on vehicle range.
Car Collection Profits
Next items I will be working on is the list of vehicles based on Range classification, Payouts for Associates, and eventually a realistic dollar per hour.
Here is a possible schedule one could use if playing Solo (this assumes you are only selling Top Range vehicles):