Ob4Ya2H.jpg

• APB, 1bbaxter and PaeganLoveSong like this

AlphaSierra111996
  • AlphaSierra111996

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:50 AM

Cant believe I thought about selling this beauty. The best looking Lambo wanna be in the game.

FF3_BED79-2066-4_AA4-_B314-515_B6_A1_EBD
  • Fluffy Sock, APB, JR_Death and 2 others like this

The Exodus Code
  • The Exodus Code

Laid Back

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is it just me or does some the super cars seem to look almost-perfect in lime green? I don't really care for the splitters and canards custom bumper options so I just stuck the carbon wing on and went for a Superleggera type look.

OUTJRqnA3kO1VYMxxzZj4Q_0_0_small.jpg

y40pPDztlU-qxipyqlNDJw_0_0_small.jpg

U9_MAT4YukiVdHfjgfOMTA_0_0_small.jpg
  • APB and carnerd3000 like this

rlk232
  • rlk232

GTA King, Verified. (1219)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Very much an underrated car, still top 10 for laps but one of the slowest supers in top speed, around 125mph.

• APB likes this

metoxys
  • metoxys

modern supercar & gold plating enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

gets completely destroyed by the vagner but it's still fun to drive

• Aghakhi likes this

BOOGIEMAN219
  • BOOGIEMAN219

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by BOOGIEMAN219, A week ago.

I bought this car on sale for the handling and its my zip around the city car, im not a racer and won't ever become one however Im looking to buy another super thats faster in a straight but still handles well. Im thinking the T20 but woukd like other opinions. Im not a fan of cars with large spoilers like the nero custom I have done my research and just dont like the spoiler options. I honestly was not even a fan of the spoiler options on the Tempesta but I got it for its performance reputation.

I really like the Tempesta though, im a relatively bad driver and this car really helped my driving game.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

I bought this car on sale for the handling and its my zip around the city car, im not a racer and won't ever become one however Im looking to buy another super thats faster in a straight but still handles well. Im thinking the T20 but woukd like other opinions. Im not a fan of cars with large spoilers like the nero custom I have done my research and just dont like the spoiler options. I honestly was not even a fan of the spoiler options on the Tempesta but I got it for its performance reputation.

I really like the Tempesta though, im a relatively bad driver and this car really helped my driving game.

I believe the Vagner and X80 aren't your thing then?

If so, consider the Visione: Handles good and is quite fast in a straight line(won't beat the Nero Custom, but it's ok), and it has a lip spoiler option that is barely noticeable, customization options are varied as well.
  • BOOGIEMAN219 likes this

BOOGIEMAN219
  • BOOGIEMAN219

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by BOOGIEMAN219, A week ago.

I believe the Vagner and X80 aren't your thing then?

If so, consider the Visione: Handles good and is quite fast in a straight line(won't beat the Nero Custom, but it's ok), and it has a lip spoiler option that is barely noticeable, customization options are varied as well.
I don't know, to give you an idea how bad of a driver I am I just tried sourcing a vehicle and I got the one where you have to race and beat someones time, I just tried using the Tempesta and failed by about 8 seconds. If the Tempesta is the best handling car in the game I shouldn't even bother trying anything else.

Aghakhi
  • Aghakhi

"I drive a Pariah"

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

gets completely destroyed by the vagner but it's still fun to drivehttps://www.youtube....h?v=3-VZvdxiYoA

I like how you beat my best with the Vagner by about a second in that video. Damn I need to get a new controller, can't even compete with people of my own skill level anymore because of it.

metoxys
  • metoxys

modern supercar & gold plating enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

gets completely destroyed by the vagner but it's still fun to drivehttps://www.youtube....h?v=3-VZvdxiYoA

I like how you beat my best with the Vagner by about a second in that video. Damn I need to get a new controller, can't even compete with people of my own skill level anymore because of it.

keyboard OP :p

T20 might be good for you but if you have an issue with very nimble/twitchy cars then it might not be your thing, in which case I'll recommend the Osiris because it's a lot more stable
  • BOOGIEMAN219 likes this

Baldbigfoot
  • Baldbigfoot

cod111999

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by Baldbigfoot, A week ago.

Great to look at, great to drive and great sound.. what more could you want.

GCL5P1m.jpg

K9aT3S1.jpg

• RoiRasmus and APB like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users