Gta VCS & Gta LCS Opinion For PS4

23 replies to this topic
jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:09 AM

Grand Theft Auto Trilogy(PS2 port to PS4) has been out for quite some time now on the Playstation Store, but im going to give my personal opinion on Gta VCS & Gta LCS.

Since that the trilogy has been on the PS4 for sometime now i think that they should bring back those two expansions that were on the PS2 that are prequels to Gta 3 and Vice City because it would of made more sense in adding those two expansions with the trilogy at the time when they released it onto the PS4.. I think they should bring them back because it brings back so many memories,also because for people who are really big fans of the series and want the platinum trophies, and lastly because it follows up with Gta 3 and Vice City before the events of those two stories and it would just make more sense in my opinion.

Gta 3 Year:2001 Gta LCS Year:1997

Gta Vice City Year:1986 Gta VCS Year:1984  

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:42 AM Edited by universetwisters, 13 December 2016 - 03:42 AM.

I'd rather see them come out for the PC rather than a console again.

But that ain't gonna happen, I'm sad to say.

• (Ambient), Jeansowaty, Niobium and 4 others like this

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:51 AM

I'd rather see them come out for the PC rather than a console again.

But that ain't gonna happen, I'm sad to say.

they brought it back on the ps3 im pretty sure they'll come with it on ps4 . im not sure to be honest though , no ones knows unless we get official words and a release from Rockstar. i guess we just wait and we see. They never released it onto PC? didnt hear about that. probably because im not really a pc gamer. im more into the consoles..

Jezus Holy Christ
  • Jezus Holy Christ

eloi eloi lama sabachthani

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:55 AM

They should release them for mobile.
These are portable games made for PSP, and I'm sure the experience would be great on mobile.
  • jaljax likes this

Niobium
  • Niobium

england is my city

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:57 PM

LCS is already on mobile
  • jaljax likes this

SodaDog
  • SodaDog

~ Take two your heart ~

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:23 PM

About a few songs were cut from Liberty City Stories when it was rereleased on iOS and Android.

Vice City Stories for iOS and Android is likely expected to cut more, since it features more real-life music, rather than ones made for the game like LCS.

• jaljax likes this

Jezus Holy Christ
  • Jezus Holy Christ

eloi eloi lama sabachthani

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:34 PM

LCS is already on mobile

I know. I meant VCS.

• jaljax likes this

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

F*ck Take Two Interactive...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:21 PM

Well...I won't be playing it they do get released for PS4. Things like this will never happen over here on the Xbox One. :(
  • jaljax likes this

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:44 PM

LCS and VCS were on psp and ps2, first both released back in 2005 for LCS and 2006 for VCS on psp,then later was released for Ps2 with the both games featured as double pack,very similar to the gta 3 and vice double pack. It was never on xbox and never got a release or anything for Pc and xbox. Then they both released back in 2011 for ps3 on the PlayStation store.

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:56 PM

Around 2013 my bad. Not 2011 lol.

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:43 PM

Just release them for PC so I can finally play them. :p

• Niobium and jaljax like this

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:24 AM

Honestly all your guys opinions are great, yes they should release it for PC honestly and yes VCS is likely expected for IOS and Android cause all the other ones were released on mobile plus it was originally for PSP so ya and it would be nice if they both were on the PS4 too...  :r*:

By the way, Merry Christmas guys . :santa:

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

These two game's just got ESRB rating's for the PS4 along with Max Payne 2 & Midnight Club 3 so it will be heading to PS4 sometime soon, but i agree with this and i don't at the same time because we are getting these two game's on console again, but i find it really unfair the PC player's do not have these game's on their platform.

Necrosummon
  • Necrosummon

Player Hater

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 3 weeks ago

I played some time to VCS in PSP, but for me, in situations is very uncomfortable in some things, for example, free aim, you need press R and Down arrow and after circle for shoot and move it with analogic button. Maybe in PS2 is more comfortable, if have the same controlls like VC, SA etc...

They could use PS2 versions of VCS and LCS to do the port into PC version, like GTA 3, VC and SA.

We can play too this games in PC with PSP or PS2 emulator, but not is the same, i like play GTA games with keyboard.

VCS and LCS was a exclusive titles to Sony, but if exist Android version of LCS i suppose after a lot of years this doesn't matter, they sold a lot of copies in his day, they can do a port to PC with PS2 versions, but they don't want.

Maybe one day..... we will see LCS and VCS in Steam, we pray it xD.
  • jaljax likes this

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 3 weeks ago

not sure if the ps3 versions were but at least the ps4 ports will be in HD.
  • jaljax likes this

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

not sure if the ps3 versions were but at least the ps4 ports will be in HD.

I heard both game's on PS3 were garbage because of the fps and it just lag's really badly . one's that were on the PS3 were just PS2 crossover to PS3 and that'll be the case with the Ps4 releases as well , but the only good thing from both of them coming to PS4 is it's not going to be laggy as hell and of course trophy support added to both LCS & VCS as well as MP 2 & Midnight Club 3.

I played some time to VCS in PSP, but for me, in situations is very uncomfortable in some things, for example, free aim, you need press R and Down arrow and after circle for shoot and move it with analogic button. Maybe in PS2 is more comfortable, if have the same controlls like VC, SA etc...

They could use PS2 versions of VCS and LCS to do the port into PC version, like GTA 3, VC and SA.

We can play too this games in PC with PSP or PS2 emulator, but not is the same, i like play GTA games with keyboard.

VCS and LCS was a exclusive titles to Sony, but if exist Android version of LCS i suppose after a lot of years this doesn't matter, they sold a lot of copies in his day, they can do a port to PC with PS2 versions, but they don't want.

Maybe one day..... we will see LCS and VCS in Steam, we pray it xD.

Yeah , but it's also kinda sad to see these two game's so underrated and yes, but also haven't got a VCS mobile port released yet which is kind of odd because LCS has  Mobile version's for both Android & IOS , but it also make's sense with both RDR 2 coming out next year & LA Noire getting a remastered version as well.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Zello, 3 weeks ago.

These two game's just got ESRB rating's for the PS4 along with Max Payne 2 & Midnight Club 3 so it will be heading to PS4 sometime soon, but i agree with this and i don't at the same time because we are getting these two game's on console again, but i find it really unfair the PC player's do not have these game's on their platform.

What? Finally!!!!!
I've been waiting for this bye bye PPSSPP
  • jaljax likes this

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

What? Finally!!!!!
I've been waiting for this bye bye PPSSPP

Yup lol that's exactly what i said to myself , Can't wait for these two game's to head to the PS4 soon.

Danie122
  • Danie122

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 2 weeks ago

lcs is 1998?

• jaljax likes this

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

lcs is 1998?

Yes Gta LCS take's place in 1998 & is a prequel to Gta III

VCS take's place in 1984 & is also a prequel , but to VC

Danie122
  • Danie122

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 2 weeks ago

lcs is 1998?

I know but this dude said 1997 xd

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

lcs is 1998?

I know but this dude said 1997 xd

Yeah so lol? i made a mistake a year off, plus this topic is from last December lmao

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted A week ago

I'm sure getting the trophies / achievements will be a time consuming torture. Especially with the attempt to 100% each game and capitalizing the Vance Empire in Vice City Stories.

• jaljax likes this

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

I'm sure getting the trophies / achievements will be a time consuming torture. Especially with the attempt to 100% each game and capitalizing the Vance Empire in Vice City Stories.

Yeah i agree , not so much for LCS, but for VCS yes because of all the empires you have to take over... I really hope they don't add no ridiculous trophy in any of these two game's like they did with Take The Cannoli from VC because that was just so annoying to achieve & one of the worst achievement's i have ever earned and in history lol

• Tao Cheng likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users