Photo

Custom maps created with new props [Deathmatches]

98 replies to this topic
sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • England

Posted 6 days ago Edited by sleepwalk1980, 6 days ago.

Cheers dude, I'm just going to keep my maps named as the colours they're built with. It's easy to remember and keeps things consistant. Plus it looks nice.

Glad you like the look of it. I've never thought of making DMs like this before, I always used up places in LS, but that gets limited pretty quickly. And when the spawn point got patched I kinda gave up on DMs. I always assumed people wanted 30 player size maps, but thinking about it and from playing CoD - 12 to 16 is more than enough for a DM.

And now I can design all the maps I ever wanted to see in CoD, all those times I thought, "ah they really should have built this or that". Now I can do it haha

• Foxy Stevenson likes this

Foxy Stevenson
  • Foxy Stevenson

WASTED

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Foxy Stevenson, 4 days ago.

Cheers dude, I'm just going to keep my maps named as the colours they're built with. It's easy to remember and keeps things consistant. Plus it looks nice.

Glad you like the look of it. I've never thought of making DMs like this before, I always used up places in LS, but that gets limited pretty quickly. And when the spawn point got patched I kinda gave up on DMs. I always assumed people wanted 30 player size maps, but thinking about it and from playing CoD - 12 to 16 is more than enough for a DM.

And now I can design all the maps I ever wanted to see in CoD, all those times I thought, "ah they really should have built this or that". Now I can do it haha

Hell yeah man, every inch of LS has been overused, so making maps with props is the most original you can get. You can really have total control of how your map can look.

Edit:

UPDATED: Unreal Vortex

Added more props, some for cover, and other for extra detail. Ajusted the props that let you jump down to another floor.

Foxy Stevenson
  • Foxy Stevenson

WASTED

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Foxy Stevenson, 3 days ago.

Rush B - Mini game (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-12 players

Forced + Pickups (a must!)

This is an LTS type of capture, everyone has only 1 chance and limited ammo. Terrorists have to take the bomb and plant it on the bombsite, Counter-Terrorists have to stop them and retrieve the bomb to their base.

This map features the bombsite B, from De_Dust 2. ( I used to play a lot of Cs, don't blame me for all these remakes!! :p)

The 2 teams have different weapons for balancing reasons, since the CT have the cover and camping advantage and the Terrorists don't.

UPDATED: Added a second corridor to reach the Bomb site for the Terrorists. I't a one-way only corridor exclusive for them, it can be used for flanking or a coordinate a distraction. This will greatly improve the performance of the map making it feel for strategic than simply run and gun on 1 corridor.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 days ago Edited by sleepwalk1980, 2 days ago.

Damn I wish I had a PS4. Some of these maps look ace. I'm big into captures and trying to do different things with them. If only they had a few more options we could make some seriously good games. Multiple objectives, different objectives for each team, capture the flag etc.

White & Purple is so close to being done. Just can't get the weapon placement quite right.

I think Rifles are too OP for maps this size, and I'm bored of the Combat PDW, but there's not much else that's decent in the SMG class. Might go pistol/shotgun setup...

Foxy Stevenson
  • Foxy Stevenson

WASTED

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 days ago

Damn I wish I had a PS4. Some of these maps look ace. I'm big into captures and trying to do different things with them. If only they had a few more options we could make some seriously good games. Multiple objectives, different objectives for each team, capture the flag etc.

White & Purple is so close to being done. Just can't get the weapon placement quite right.

I think Rifles are too OP for maps this size, and I'm bored of the Combat PDW, but there's not much else that's decent in the SMG class. Might go pistol/shotgun setup...

And I wish I had an xbox one to test your jobs man ;)

I agree the capture creator is very limited right now.

As for your new map I highly suggest the Assault Smg, It's the best smg, has decent range and damage. It has been the forced weapon for almost all of my maps. I make it so the carbine is a pickup in the middle of the maps so people have a reason to keep moving instead of camping.

It all depends on the size and range of your map tho.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 days ago

I usually put one AR in the middle, several SMG/Shotguns mid way out and pistols round the egdes.

One armour, one healthpack near centre and a few tear gases for variety.

More time I use the combat PDW because it's a decent mid range/mid power weapon. Don't want people being able to get kills from across the map!

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • England

Posted A day ago

WHITE & PURPLE

2_4.jpg

Bi-level arena with multiple access points to both levels. Lots of flanking and ambush points, with wide open spaces for cross-map gunfights.

Opens sides mean drowning is your only option if you fall into the sea...

Combat Pistol / Pump Shotgun / Combat PDW / Tear Gas / Molotov

TDM / 2-16 players

http://rsg.ms/b9d2a91

• Foxy Stevenson likes this

Foxy Stevenson
  • Foxy Stevenson

WASTED

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A day ago Edited by Foxy Stevenson, A day ago.

WHITE & PURPLE

http://rsg.ms/b9d2a91

Nice job dude, looks great, seems a bit too open in some areas but I think the weapons balance it out. :)

I bet it plays really good in FA with the combat pdw.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • England

Posted A day ago

I could have put more cover in the bottom level but I left it open because the upper level has all the cover.

It's definitely more a FA map.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users