Photo

Custom maps created with new props [Deathmatches]

116 replies to this topic
sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:27 PM Edited by sleepwalk1980, 16 May 2017 - 09:29 PM.

Cheers dude, I'm just going to keep my maps named as the colours they're built with. It's easy to remember and keeps things consistant. Plus it looks nice.

Glad you like the look of it. I've never thought of making DMs like this before, I always used up places in LS, but that gets limited pretty quickly. And when the spawn point got patched I kinda gave up on DMs. I always assumed people wanted 30 player size maps, but thinking about it and from playing CoD - 12 to 16 is more than enough for a DM.

And now I can design all the maps I ever wanted to see in CoD, all those times I thought, "ah they really should have built this or that". Now I can do it haha

• Foxy Stevenson likes this

Foxy Stevenson
  • Foxy Stevenson

WASTED

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:28 PM Edited by Foxy Stevenson, 18 May 2017 - 04:53 PM.

Cheers dude, I'm just going to keep my maps named as the colours they're built with. It's easy to remember and keeps things consistant. Plus it looks nice.

Glad you like the look of it. I've never thought of making DMs like this before, I always used up places in LS, but that gets limited pretty quickly. And when the spawn point got patched I kinda gave up on DMs. I always assumed people wanted 30 player size maps, but thinking about it and from playing CoD - 12 to 16 is more than enough for a DM.

And now I can design all the maps I ever wanted to see in CoD, all those times I thought, "ah they really should have built this or that". Now I can do it haha

Hell yeah man, every inch of LS has been overused, so making maps with props is the most original you can get. You can really have total control of how your map can look.

Edit:

UPDATED: Unreal Vortex

Added more props, some for cover, and other for extra detail. Ajusted the props that let you jump down to another floor.

Foxy Stevenson
  • Foxy Stevenson

WASTED

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:46 PM Edited by Foxy Stevenson, 19 May 2017 - 01:22 PM.

Rush B - Mini game (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-12 players

Forced + Pickups (a must!)

This is an LTS type of capture, everyone has only 1 chance and limited ammo. Terrorists have to take the bomb and plant it on the bombsite, Counter-Terrorists have to stop them and retrieve the bomb to their base.

This map features the bombsite B, from De_Dust 2. ( I used to play a lot of Cs, don't blame me for all these remakes!! :p)

The 2 teams have different weapons for balancing reasons, since the CT have the cover and camping advantage and the Terrorists don't.

UPDATED: Added a second corridor to reach the Bomb site for the Terrorists. I't a one-way only corridor exclusive for them, it can be used for flanking or a coordinate a distraction. This will greatly improve the performance of the map making it feel for strategic than simply run and gun on 1 corridor.

• UniqueAsh and Damned_Hitman like this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:08 AM Edited by sleepwalk1980, 20 May 2017 - 07:09 AM.

Damn I wish I had a PS4. Some of these maps look ace. I'm big into captures and trying to do different things with them. If only they had a few more options we could make some seriously good games. Multiple objectives, different objectives for each team, capture the flag etc.

White & Purple is so close to being done. Just can't get the weapon placement quite right.

I think Rifles are too OP for maps this size, and I'm bored of the Combat PDW, but there's not much else that's decent in the SMG class. Might go pistol/shotgun setup...

• UniqueAsh likes this

Foxy Stevenson
  • Foxy Stevenson

WASTED

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:18 PM

Damn I wish I had a PS4. Some of these maps look ace. I'm big into captures and trying to do different things with them. If only they had a few more options we could make some seriously good games. Multiple objectives, different objectives for each team, capture the flag etc.

White & Purple is so close to being done. Just can't get the weapon placement quite right.

I think Rifles are too OP for maps this size, and I'm bored of the Combat PDW, but there's not much else that's decent in the SMG class. Might go pistol/shotgun setup...

And I wish I had an xbox one to test your jobs man ;)

I agree the capture creator is very limited right now.

As for your new map I highly suggest the Assault Smg, It's the best smg, has decent range and damage. It has been the forced weapon for almost all of my maps. I make it so the carbine is a pickup in the middle of the maps so people have a reason to keep moving instead of camping.

It all depends on the size and range of your map tho.

• UniqueAsh likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:28 PM

I usually put one AR in the middle, several SMG/Shotguns mid way out and pistols round the egdes.

One armour, one healthpack near centre and a few tear gases for variety.

More time I use the combat PDW because it's a decent mid range/mid power weapon. Don't want people being able to get kills from across the map!

• UniqueAsh likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:46 AM

WHITE & PURPLE

2_4.jpg

Bi-level arena with multiple access points to both levels. Lots of flanking and ambush points, with wide open spaces for cross-map gunfights.

Opens sides mean drowning is your only option if you fall into the sea...

Combat Pistol / Pump Shotgun / Combat PDW / Tear Gas / Molotov

TDM / 2-16 players

http://rsg.ms/b9d2a91

• UniqueAsh and Foxy Stevenson like this

Foxy Stevenson
  • Foxy Stevenson

WASTED

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:51 PM Edited by Foxy Stevenson, 21 May 2017 - 02:53 PM.

WHITE & PURPLE

Nice job dude, looks great, seems a bit too open in some areas but I think the weapons balance it out. :)

I bet it plays really good in FA with the combat pdw.

• UniqueAsh likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:35 PM

I could have put more cover in the bottom level but I left it open because the upper level has all the cover.

It's definitely more a FA map.

• UniqueAsh likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:30 PM Edited by sleepwalk1980, 31 May 2017 - 01:11 PM.

New thing in the works

GREY & WHITE

Spoiler

Foxy Stevenson
  • Foxy Stevenson

WASTED

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:34 PM

Looking cool.

I'm not working on any maps at the time because I'm waiting for the dlc to release and see if there is any update to the creator.

• sleepwalk1980 likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:32 AM

All I want them to do is fix the broken snap & override features!!

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:12 PM Edited by sleepwalk1980, 31 May 2017 - 01:20 PM.

GREY & WHITE

Gravity has weakened and the tectonic plates have shifted resulting in this disorientating arena full of confusing angles and warped environments.

2 - 16 players

SMG, Pump Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Assault Rifle

http://rsg.ms/1473cce

2_1.jpg

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

"AKA The Bhoys2011" Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:59 AM

Rush B - Mini game (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-12 players

This is an LTS type of capture, everyone has only 1 chance and limited ammo. Terrorists have to take the bomb and plant it on the bombsite, Counter-Terrorists have to stop them and retrieve the bomb to their base.

This map features the bombsite B, from De_Dust 2. ( I used to play a lot of Cs, don't blame me for all these remakes!! :p)

The 2 teams have different weapons for balancing reasons, since the CT have the cover and camping advantage and the Terrorists don't.

UPDATED: Added a second corridor to reach the Bomb site for the Terrorists. I't a one-way only corridor exclusive for them, it can be used for flanking or a coordinate a distraction. This will greatly improve the performance of the map making it feel for strategic than simply run and gun on 1 corridor.

Looks good dude :) will have to try these out at some point.

WHITE & PURPLE

2_4.jpg

Bi-level arena with multiple access points to both levels. Lots of flanking and ambush points, with wide open spaces for cross-map gunfights.

Opens sides mean drowning is your only option if you fall into the sea...

Combat Pistol / Pump Shotgun / Combat PDW / Tear Gas / Molotov

TDM / 2-16 players

Yes Sleepwalk!!! looks fantastic :) its a shame we cant play jobs made on Xbox on PS4 :( Nice use of weapons by the way some of my personal faves. Keep up the good work Sleeps!

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:06 AM

Thanks man really appreciate it!!

That W&P weapon loadout is pretty much my goto these days :)

Hopefully they'll bring out cross platform gaming by the time we get the creator in GAT6!!

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

Jehovah's Witness of Free Aim

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:30 PM

Rush B - Mini game (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-12 players

We need to run this again now it's been updated.  :^:

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:11 AM

WHITE & GREEN - http://rsg.ms/16d06d8

Based on the build for the White & Purple map, and with a similar flow, White & Green is the third in the series of colour maps.

It contains more levels than White & Purple. And there are lots more hidden alleys for ambush & flanking.

This map is a campers worst nightmare - you've got to keep moving!

2_1.jpg

Foxy Stevenson
  • Foxy Stevenson

WASTED

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:39 PM

Awesome! Your maps keep looking better each time. Post a video if you can. :)

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:37 PM

Awesome! Your maps keep looking better each time. Post a video if you can. :)

Will do, totally forgot to do one, I was too hyped to publish it! :)

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

Jehovah's Witness of Free Aim

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:20 AM

Come to ps4 Sleepwalker!

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:25 AM

Haha I'm definitely getting a PS4 one day! I need one for when Days Gone comes out

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:32 AM

Preview video for WHITE & GREEN

Part 4, White & Orange, coming soon!

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:11 PM Edited by sleepwalk1980, 26 June 2017 - 06:13 PM.

The final entry in this liitle sequence is WHITE & ORANGE  /  http://rsg.ms/05100d2

2_0.jpg

Part 1 - White & Grey

Part 2 - White & Purple

Part 3 - White & Green

Part 4 - White & Orange

Zhangzi The Librarian
  • Zhangzi The Librarian

Zhangzi The Librarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:58 PM

These are some decent looking matches, especially the city and city2. They actually look like a replica of a somewhat small rest area/small town.

Foxy Stevenson
  • Foxy Stevenson

WASTED

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:50 PM

Wow sleepwalk you just keep on giving, nice work man they look fantastic. Are people enjoying them? Can't wait to see what's next keep it up! :p

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:39 PM

Theres not going to be anything from me for a while dude, currently traveling round south america for a while

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

Something new in the works...

OD1nDAO.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users