SA Released
72 replies to this topic
LC-DDM
  • LC-DDM

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:34 AM

Hey there! I just started using this, and hot dog, it's a godsend. Always wanted to have a little more 'oomph' to my HUD, and this'll do just fine.

However, I've got a bit of a question. I'm trying to figure this out on the settings themselves, but it seems that when it I enable Target_HP (And its sibling, Target_HP_Count), they're centered on the target. Is there anyway to make it so that the Target HP/Count shows up atop the target's head?

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:41 PM Edited by MKKJ, 18 January 2018 - 06:43 PM.

Hey there! I just started using this, and hot dog, it's a godsend. Always wanted to have a little more 'oomph' to my HUD, and this'll do just fine.

However, I've got a bit of a question. I'm trying to figure this out on the settings themselves, but it seems that when it I enable Target_HP (And its sibling, Target_HP_Count), they're centered on the target. Is there anyway to make it so that the Target HP/Count shows up atop the target's head?

There's "HeightOffset" setting for Target HP interface, though i believe i forgot to include that in config file.

Put this line under both [TARGET_HP] and [TARGET_HP_COUNTER] segment in hudSetting.ini.

HeightOffset = 0.0

Self explanatory, higher values like 1.0 will display meters above target's center.

JGCValkyrie
  • JGCValkyrie

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:42 AM

My game crashes when loading in from save game or starting a new game. Anything that can prevent this? I'm running on Win10, gta_sa.exe 1.0 US version, no other mods installed. Attempting to use the Mockup preset for further info. Will hopefully find out the problem by the time someone replies. Thanks in advance.

LC-DDM
  • LC-DDM

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:58 PM

Aye, that works wonders. Thanks a bunch!

Is there a repository to download custom presets made from other people? Curious.

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

My game crashes when loading in from save game or starting a new game. Anything that can prevent this? I'm running on Win10, gta_sa.exe 1.0 US version, no other mods installed. Attempting to use the Mockup preset for further info. Will hopefully find out the problem by the time someone replies. Thanks in advance.

Does default preset work fine?

Is there a repository to download custom presets made from other people? Curious.

I'm not sure, never heard of people sharing presets.

JGCValkyrie
  • JGCValkyrie

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

@MKKJ Yeah I've tried default preset but same outcome. I think that the newopcode.Cleo may be the reason why i crash though, when i forgot to put in that required mod the HUD mod simply doesn't load. But when i put the file in my game crashes constantly on loading.

LC-DDM
  • LC-DDM

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is there a string that makes it so a custom image can superimpose itself over one of the HUD elements?

Specifically, I'm trying to get a custom image (#8) to load atop the special bar for extra effect.

Also as a question, is it possible to turn an image into a 'bar' itself?

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is there a string that makes it so a custom image can superimpose itself over one of the HUD elements?

Specifically, I'm trying to get a custom image (#8) to load atop the special bar for extra effect.

Unfortunately, no. It's one of AceHUD's drawback that it can't control element's layer orders.

Also no since none of "Custom" stuff are tied to certain values (health, wanted, etc)

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

They might kill me, but they won't scare me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Crashing as soon as I exit safehouse after loading game sadly - no idea why that'd happen. I read about the vehicle names issue with limit adjuster so I turned it off in acehud ini but the problem persists. Tried getting rid of mixsets since I figured maybe it edits the hud, but no luck.

LC-DDM
  • LC-DDM

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago

Unfortunately, no. It's one of AceHUD's drawback that it can't control element's layer orders.

Also no since none of "Custom" stuff are tied to certain values (health, wanted, etc)

Ah, that's a shame then; I'd have liked to put in the image I wanted, since the pseudo-gradient I intended to add would've completed the look.

And regarding the second; do you think it would be possible to tie it in to the values, or is that too difficult?

PPassos
  • PPassos

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by PPassos, 2 weeks ago.

Everything works fine on samp except the wanted stars that doesn't show the wanted level, they always stay on the "empty" state. Is it a bug or I just did something wrong?

DisemBogue
  • DisemBogue

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

My game either crashes or makes no changes to the HUD. Ive tried to load presets, ive tried using Modloader, nothing ive tried has worked. Can you tell me what im doing wrong? I have the newOpcodes.cleo file, i just put that in the cleo folder right? I dont need any other Opcode files? Thanks in advance.

edups
  • edups

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

I have a problem with the mod,which is that when I'm moving,the heath bar starts flickering and I don't know the cause.Can someone help me please.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users