Quantcast

» «
Photo

REXX's Annihilation Nation Jobs [PS4]

11 replies to this topic
REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 December 2016 - 02:09 AM Edited by REXX, 23 February 2017 - 11:49 PM. title edit

Hello GTAForums community.

Most of you may already know me from the Show Your Character thread or from my other thread containing my photography sets. For those that don't know me, I am a dedicated GTA Online photographer and content creator. Also a proud member of the GTAF All-Stars crew.

The reason I'm making this thread (apart from keeping my photography sets thread for photography sets only) is because I want to shine some light on a very underrated game mode, Capture. I have been experimenting for well over a year in the creator creating different styled Captures, varying from all types (Contend, GTA, Raid and Hold), understanding how they work and how I can squeeze the maximum potential out of them.

You may be thinking, why is the title "Annihilation Nation"? You'll see exactly why right now. I've created loads of Captures, but only one really stood out, called Annihilation. I was extremely happy with the results of this Capture and kind of made it my trademark, my way of creating my Captures. Making them challenging yet fun. Think of it as a fun suicide run with a load of obstacles, a lot of explosive action and bullets flying everywhere :lol:

I try to keep conflicts between teams at a minimum (excluding actual PvP jobs), mainly by completely separating them. However, I do have a few new ideas floating around that do involve Player vs Player content which will gradually end up here :)

Anyway, that's enough chit chat from me! Below in the next post you'll find my jobs that make the most of the Annihilator. I will also keep this thread updated regularly with new links incase I have fixed or changed things as well as new game modes featuring Annihilators.

Just like my photography sets, my content is only available on PlayStation 4.

Enjoy! :D

IMPORTANT EDIT

I have decided to post all my Annihilator based content here too. So, you can now expect more than just captures! Also, thank you to the mods for changing the title :p

WHATS COMING NEXT?

Below will be the name of the next job featuring Annihilators, so you can get a little idea of what to expect.

NEXT JOB FEATURING ANNIHILATORS: Annihilation 4.0
  • UniqueAsh and sleepwalk1980 like this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 December 2016 - 02:15 AM Edited by REXX, 12 December 2016 - 12:27 PM.

ANNIHILATION

31579113945_dd4ee9eecc_o.jpg

The very first Annihilation Capture, where it all began. I have fixed a lot of things and also improved it with additional props.

Platform: PlayStation 4

Players: 2 - 10

Game Mode: Capture - Contend

Description: Two teams compete against each other to collect bags of cash along a bridge. Pretty simple, right? Think again. It's called Annihilation for a reason. Players are split onto both sides of the bridge with an identical gauntlet and must run to the bags of cash whilst evading fire from enemy Annihilators. First team to collect five bags of cash wins. If killed, climb the slopes to get back up. Set to Forced Only. Tip: Don't stop running! (Update - additional props and improved respawn area).

Link: http://rsg.ms/2c4970e

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION

ANNIHILATION 2.0

31579113965_da7d3bc11b_o.jpg

This is a brand new, completely remade version of my capture, Annihilation. Features the use of stunt props.

Platform: PlayStation 4

Description: The Annihilation nation is back. This time with a brand new layout and improved gauntlet. Players are split onto two reversed sides with an identical gauntlet and must collect the money bags while trying to evade fire from enemy Annihilators. The first team to collect six money bags and get them back to the start wins. Set to FORCED ONLY. Tip: Don't stop running!

Link: http://rsg.ms/45faa20

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION

A quick video I did in the editor playing Annihilation 2.0 :)

• AfroKloud likes this

PSNGTAforumuser
  • PSNGTAforumuser

Derrrr

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2016 - 06:31 AM

I'll check it out later.

Also when I first read your title I thought of this:

• REXX likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:00 AM

That Annihilation game mode has the potential to be an official mode in my opinion :)

I love the Capture creator and you're right - it is vastly underrated.

If you make it well, and really plan it out you can actually make some mission style jobs.

• UniqueAsh and REXX like this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:11 AM

I'll check it out later.

Also when I first read your title I thought of this:
https://www.youtube....h?v=FfgLJbDyR_Y

And that's actually where the name came from! I thought it would suit it as, you know, Annihilators and gauntlets :p Name was made for it :D

That Annihilation game mode has the potential to be an official mode in my opinion :)

I love the Capture creator and you're right - it is vastly underrated.
If you make it well, and really plan it out you can actually make some mission style jobs.

Agree, thanks to the ability to place actors mostly :lol: Here's hoping we may one day get the mission creator to make life easier :lol:
  • sleepwalk1980 and PSNGTAforumuser like this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:39 PM Edited by sleepwalk1980, 12 December 2016 - 12:40 PM.

I would be happy if they just let us set two objectives per team in the capture. Second one triggers once the first is complete. That would be more than adequate for now.

Or separate objectives for each team

The probability of exploiting a mission creator is too great for them to implement I think.

Remember all those RP & $ farming jobs that came out at the beginning of the creator...

• REXX likes this

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

"AKA The Bhoys2011" Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:29 PM

Great Work, Admire this whole idea you have of using the capture creator to create different game modes you have come up with. Capture modes are my second favourite after DM shame not enough people enjoy them or join them. You can create so many things in the capture mode's that's whats great about them :)

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:50 PM

Okey dokey, so I hope you don't think I've forgotten about Annihilation :p Been very busy working in the creator thinking up new ideas and I have two new Annihilations in the works plus a more aggressive one and one is almost complete! Just gotta a do a few more tests and add a couple more props and it'll be up and ready to go. So, cos' I'm in a good mood, here's a little sneaky teaser shot of "Annihilation 3.0" :p

Spoiler

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:31 PM

ANNIHILATION 3.0

31541079723_c5cdd49f9a_o.jpg

The third rendition of Annihilation is finally completed and after countless tests in the creator and 8 actual gameplay tests, it's finally complete! A massive thanks and shoutout to forum member Verstappen for his help testing the Annihilation game modes, as well as other others.

Let's get straight to it, prepare your BMX's fellas!

Platform: Playstation 4

Description: The third instalment of Annihilation. You have been provided with a fleet of shiny new BMX's for this rendition of Annihilation. You are provided with a few Molotovs too. Players are placed on two ends of the course and must collect the money bags on the opposite end. Yes you guessed it, Annihilators are loaded up and are ready to, well, annihilate you. First team to get six money bags to their safe zone wins. Set to FORCED ONLY. Sponsored by Attack-A-Taco. The more players the easier it becomes.

Link: http://rsg.ms/be4efac

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

Totally brilliant.

Sterling work dude!!!

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:51 PM

Totally brilliant.
Sterling work dude!!!

Thanks, really appreciate it :D

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:57 PM

Been a while but here's a new job with Annihilators, inspired by the well known "vs" LTS.

ANNIHILATORS VS FAGGIOS

2_1.jpg

Game Mode: Last Team Standing

Players: 2 - 16

Description: When you throw 10 players onto Faggios and another 10 into Annihilators the result can be one of two outcomes; bad or extremely bad. Annihilators are slow and large with poor accuracy whereas Faggios are slow but very nimble. With the given time limit of 5 minutes, the Annihilator team must try and annihilate the Faggios. The Faggio team must try and evade the fire from the Annihilators. To make things interesting, each player is supplied with 3 Pipe Bombs. Set to FORCED ONLY.

Link: http://rsg.ms/9bd2228

Enjoy! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users