The Fate of the Furious/Fast 8

44 replies to this topic
ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

FURIOUS STYLES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:21 AM

It has made almost 700 million so far.  I enjoyed this one, not my fave but very good.

• Rafae likes this

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

The Infidel

• Members
  • Falkland-Islands

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:28 AM

This is actually the first Hollywood movie filmed in Cuba. Info taken from IMDB.

If it's true than seems strange that nothing was filmed there back in 30s-50s.

UshaB
  • UshaB

Nacho Libre - "I wanna weeeeeen!"

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:19 PM

This film, and the others, made me wonder if the writer/producer/whoever took inspiration off Sleeping Dogs not gonna lie.

• Rafae likes this

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Considering the Rock doesn't won't do another one and Vins age it might be the last.

Fast 9 is in pre production and set for 2019 and Fast 10 is in the announced stage for 2021

GtaLegend15
  • GtaLegend15

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Honestly fast 8 was okay , it wasn't the best fast and furious or the worst . The action was crazy and over the top . But I predicted the story from the trailer and got it on point, my only question is how would they top the sub in fast 9 🙁

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

FURIOUS STYLES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Considering the Rock doesn't won't do another one and Vins age it might be the last.

Fast 9 is in pre production and set for 2019 and Fast 10 is in the announced stage for 2021

Glad to hear that.

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hopefully 10 is the last one. Would be a great way to go out by releasing it on the 20th anniversary of the F&F series (June 21, 2021)

Achlys
  • Achlys

Rawr

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

They're making more?? Christ.

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Gummy , 2 weeks ago.

Why were they making another one? I thought 7 was a perfect ending since the death of Paul Walker, but then they made another one because Paul Walker promised an 8th film, understandable, but why another one?

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

8th was such a chore to get through

I feel like the humor was the only thing keeping it going. Even Dom's change of character wasn't enough to keep the movie going

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

Despite not particularly looking forward to this, I quite enjoyed it, especially the scenes with Statham and the baby.. My only quibble is that there was no mention or anything of Han. Decker could have made a comment or something, a mere sorry about your friend would have been enough, just some reference.

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 2 weeks ago

I love how the Japanese titles for this series aren't serious at all.

Fate of the Furious sounds so dramatic. The Japanese version? Wild Speed: ICE BREAK (Because of a submarine breaking the ice)

Fast & Furious 7? Wild Speed: SKY MISSION (Because of the cars falling out of the plane)

Fast 5? Wild Speed: MEGA MAX (Because why the hell not?)

End up better representing the comedy in the series imo. Love how they simply take one major scene of the movie to give it the proper subtitle.

Anywho, enjoyed it, the comedy was pretty good, the cars were amazing, and it was just as ridiculous as it should be. The whole thing in Cuba was hilarious!

• ClaudeSpeed1911 likes this

anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by anthony, 2 weeks ago.

Much better than fast 7 which is very bad to me. I still prefer the old ones tho.

Arrow
  • Arrow

Bohemian Rhapsody

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted A week ago

I enjoyed watching this. There was some nice comic relief as well as the cars were amazing. Pretty sure that everyone enjoyed the whole sequence with cars and submarines battling and the cars being over-ridden with remote access. I was hoping this to be the last movie and they ended up announcing 2 more titles. 10 movie goals? Not gonna work TBH.

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Playa

• Members
  • France

Posted 8 hours ago

I love this movie. I didn't see all the Fast & furious and so far n°4 is my favorite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users