Nice build.
  • Noale likes this

Noale
  • Noale

Got baguettes?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:24 AM

Slowly but surely some new photos might come up. It's just that when I finish building something, the laziness kicks in and I basically want nothing more to do with it.  :lol:

QXgqd1V.jpg

GFaA4Xx.jpg

KKWIzK4.jpg

jLkBVeM.jpg

• Azazel, HaRdSTyLe_83 and Audi like this

Azazel
  • Azazel

🌵

• Sheriff
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Car
    Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:42 AM

It's just that when I finish building something, the laziness kicks in and I basically want nothing more to do with it.  :lol:

I know that feeling all too well. It's the process that's interesting.  :)

Lovely shots! Although that up-side-down Seasonic logo is having a nasty effect on my OCD.

• Noale likes this

Noale
  • Noale

Got baguettes?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:53 AM

Yeah it's ticking my OCD off too. I originally intended to make TGF stickers for the fans as well.

But you already know what happened.

Got lazy.  :lol:

Azazel
  • Azazel

🌵

• Sheriff
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Car
    Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 7 hours ago

Quick Noale, there's only 142 left of these!  :panic: 

But in all seriousness, I've always loved the SilverStone TJ07, and been massively inspired by Charles/murderbox and MDPC. I remember getting excited when he first announced his vision for the "ultimate exclusive PC case" on the MDPC forums, but at that time I wasn't in a place in my life where I could spend that much on a single case, even if I wanted to. Was actually kinda sad watching the video, hearing how much he struggled and still struggles with the financial aftermath of this endeavor. I really do hope they sell, but I have a feeling it'll be difficult - that it's simply too late, a case that's beautiful, but dated, and massively expensive. :(

• Noale likes this

Noale
  • Noale

Got baguettes?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 6 hours ago

Ahhh the notorious murderbox. I've been following that case for so long. It led me to finding Million Dollar PC years back, and MDPC was actually what started my modding adventure. Also partly why I'm slightly in favor of using only MDPC sleeve, hah.

Like you, I think the case just arrived too late. The quality is definitely there, but times have changed. Back then, the Murderbox (even the base TJ07) was leagues ahead.  But nowadays you can get a much cheaper case that matches it's exterior class. And for a price tag of $2,000, a fully scratch built case becomes an option.

• Azazel likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users