Quantcast

» «
Photo

bars to turn off violence, sex, toture etc.

32 replies to this topic
UpdateHater
  • UpdateHater

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:23 PM

They do.  it's called that little letter M at the bottom of the case.

Nope, That's called covering up the nice game art.

UpdateHater
  • UpdateHater

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:34 PM Edited by olliegw, 17 December 2016 - 09:40 PM.

It's just that I have a son but I want to play GTA:O with him. He is 14 (If you take away the violence in the game it makes the game bad) and I want him to play GTA:O with me. But i can't because of the age restrictions and I take seriously the age restriction if it makes sense.

Don't take age restrictions too seriously, Set up a private lobby and he's going to have the most fun in his life. I'd say that the "violence" part isn't that bad, Just don't go in a strip club or anything. And tell him if he does hear any jokes, Don't tell his mom about it, In-fact, Keep it secret. The Violence in the game is only based on what you do. And everyone is talking about strip clubs and stuff like that, Just don't go there. Simple. To turn it off, You don't do it, There's so much fun to be had in GTA, Like exploring the woods, or photography, Away from the violence, Which again, Isn't that bad. Blood doesn't even look realistic. And jokes? You only hear them in missions. I think OP is being too restrictive for his sons possible future (Which could be a professional gamer). Don't be a restrictive parent, The reason why i think teens go out to do vandalism and car theft, Is because they've been restricted from the game. Its better they do it in the game and not real life, Not letting them play it makes them do it in real life. Done!

Hope you enjoyed that lecture, Just don't do the bad stuff, And the violence isn't even that bad, And i highly doubt it will cause anything anyway.

And Lets just face it, He's probably looked up some bad stuff on the internet already, You just don't know.

Hullian111
  • Hullian111

Humberside County

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:46 PM

Every time, GTAforums, every time...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users