• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic
GTABetaVersionModDev
  • GTABetaVersionModDev

MeltedSOX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:58 PM

my game is crashing after I gave beta files to rename original files of the game..

Did you patch your game to version 1.1 before installing?

As to everyone: Sorry for the M.I.A, I've been very busy with my personal life and the development of the mod has been paused for a while now. Doesn't mean we're cancelled, but we just don't have the time to work on the mod like we used to. 

Yep it is version 1.1

Odd... Where exactly does it crash?

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:15 PM Edited by Martin4004, 19 February 2017 - 07:16 PM.

I have first mission and when I'm leaving the Callahan Bridge with 8-Ball game crash..

GTABetaVersionModDev
  • GTABetaVersionModDev

MeltedSOX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:32 PM

I have first mission and when I'm leaving the Callahan Bridge with 8-Ball game crash..

If you have the retail version of GTA 3, re-install the game, patch it to 1.1, run the game so the textures can be optimized with the graphics card, play the game a little. Then, close the game and install the mod. We notice the problem is people is patching the game to 1.1 and install the mod before converting the textures to the graphics card. 

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:33 AM

If you have the retail version of GTA 3, re-install the game, patch it to 1.1, run the game so the textures can be optimized with the graphics card, play the game a little. Then, close the game and install the mod. We notice the problem is people is patching the game to 1.1 and install the mod before converting the textures to the graphics card. 

I have version 1.1 after install already and after this I installed mod

GTABetaVersionModDev
  • GTABetaVersionModDev

MeltedSOX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:42 AM

After installing game and patching it to 1.1, did you run the game so it can convert the textures to the graphics card?

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:40 AM

After installing game and patching it to 1.1, did you run the game so it can convert the textures to the graphics card?

After installing the game IS on 1.1 version so what's the point of patching it to 1.1?

GTABetaVersionModDev
  • GTABetaVersionModDev

MeltedSOX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:07 AM

After installing the game IS on 1.1 version so what's the point of patching it to 1.1?

You have the Steam version I assume? The mod does have some trouble with the steam version, we suggest the retail copy. 

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:48 AM

You have the Steam version I assume? The mod does have some trouble with the steam version, we suggest the retail copy. 

No,it's normal version,not Steam version.I don't know why it crashes

Steve Haines
  • Steve Haines

Damn,that nigga f*cked up!

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:28 PM

I saw that mod and I REALLY liked it and I've noticed something: the blue radar would fit better to the HUD :p

Steve Haines
  • Steve Haines

Damn,that nigga f*cked up!

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:44 PM

I saw that mod and I REALLY liked it and I've noticed something: the blue radar would fit better to the HUD :p

I also have the XBOX Mod loaded on my GTAIII. Will it still work after I load the mod? (I don't care if the XBOX Mod works,I'll have a backup. I care about the BETA Mod)

Kaniel Outis
  • Kaniel Outis

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:36 PM

I can't seem to be able to load the game. The game crashes after the GTATitles Video. Any ideas what could be causing this? I've installed the mod properly, more than once.

GTABetaVersionModDev
  • GTABetaVersionModDev

MeltedSOX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:36 PM

Hi all, 

Sorry for being so silent, life is kicking my ass. Ever since our last announcement, we were working on updating the mod, then things just slowed down. I started to have less and less time to work on the mod, not even enough time to talk to Dan. There has been no work done for the mod for the past two months. My time schedule is all messed up to the point I don't have anytime to work on the mod now. Rest assure, it's not cancelled. The mod will remain active, but on pause. We will eventually come back to it real soon. 

Kaniel Outis
  • Kaniel Outis

• Facade Corporation
  • India

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:11 PM

Maybe you could still address the crash I posted above. It'd be nice to get the mod running at least.

GTABetaVersionModDev
  • GTABetaVersionModDev

MeltedSOX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:22 AM

Maybe you could still address the crash I posted above. It'd be nice to get the mod running at least.

After installing the main download, did you apply the patch? Also the mod includes a new main.scm so you will have to start a new game. Did you try deleting your GTA3 User Files folder as well?

Kaniel Outis
  • Kaniel Outis

• Facade Corporation
  • India

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:26 AM

After installing the main download, did you apply the patch? Also the mod includes a new main.scm so you will have to start a new game. Did you try deleting your GTA3 User Files folder as well?

Yes, I did everything you mentioned above. The exe doesn't even let me load the menu. It crashes after loading the GTATitles and GTALogo.

Craig
  • Craig

Hostage Stamp

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:33 AM

Locked by request.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users